BY JUICE BEAUTY

A fruitful pursuit. Help boost skin's hydration for a more radiant, ageless complexion with this soothing mask's brightening complex of juices and age-defying peptides. Not only will moisture be replenished, but skin's tone and texture will emerge visibly improved. From Juice Beauty.

Michelle H.
usa
I absolutely love how my skin feels after using this and other juice beauty products. I use the juice beauty peel on my face as well. I have noticed a huge difference in how my skin looks and feels within the last few weeks of using.
Kelsey W.
Selma
I absolutely love juice beauty! It's all organic and you dont have to use a lot. It definitely goes a long way. Its lasted me way over 3 months. I have also noticed a definite change in my skin. It looks more vibrant and is less dry. It is a little pricey but like it lasts a while.  I would definitely recommend it.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF THIS PRODUCT IT'S #1 ON THE MARKET AND IM MY FAMILY HOMES BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS TELLING MY FRIENDS ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR PRODUCT ARE AND ALL OF THEM ARE FANS .THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.
beth r.
USA
I really enjoy this product. My skin feels clean and I think over time brighter. I will say right after before my skin drys it does feel tacky... Like it left something behind on the skin
C.C P.
I bought a travel size stem cell cleaners for a trip and fell in love with it. I then purchased a trial pack that includes the peel and I love that as well. Since , I have purchased other products from the line. I am hooked!
Mackenzie L.
Memphis
I really like this mask. I love that it’s made from organic ingredients. The Apple smell is a little strong and off putting, but the mask itself is worth that discomfort.
Brianna N.
Waukesha
I bought this product from Ulta and I love the apple scent, but you really must make sure your a fan of the scent. I have seen people love it or hate it so it's definitely something you want to smell before buying. But otherwise the product works really well, price is a bit high but overall the product is worth it
Michelle H.
I am not sure how well this mask works because I cannot stand the smell of this line from Juice Beauty. I thought Green Apple would smell good but I think the mix of the ingredients doesn't make it smell like fruits at all.
Bayley E.
Was highly recommended to me, and is worth the price. Ingredients and results you can feel good about, definitely snag it if you ever see it on sale.
Hannah F.
Hilton Head, SC
Made my face feel very oily and greasy I will never waisted my money on this product again and do not recommend anyone else getting it