Juice Beauty Green Apple Full Strength Peel Smoothes & Firms .5 Fl Oz Travel uploaded by Alexandra S.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Review (1)
Alexandra S.
South Bend, IN
My friend gave me this product because she recieved the sample in an Ulta grab bag. When she tried her, her very sensitive skin could not handle it. Being one with a more oily complexion, I was more than happy to take something deemed Full Strength.

It seems faintly of apple flavoring and chemicals. Not a pleasant smell. I use a mask spatula so I don't get any mask on my hands, nor oils on my face. I applied to every area, four head, eye brows, under eyes, sides, cheeks, chins, under nose, part of nose, and neck.

The first time it was absolutely weird. For me, it did not burn. I was fine! But when I looked in the mirror, wherever the mask was, my face was bright, cherry red. Directions say this was normal and it did not hurt.

I waited about 15 minutes, it recommends 10 but I got distracted, and when I rinsed it with a warm wash towel, my face was oil free but soft. It did not dry me out.

If I felt a blemish surfacing, I would apply it to just the spot and noticed results the next day. I do not recommend using this product daily, it is intense.

I used it once a week and sadly I have no more! But it was worth the short lived skin bliss. I absolutely recommend.