Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE®  Firming Body Moisturizer uploaded by Anna M.
Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE®  Firming Body Moisturizer

Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE® Firming Body Moisturizer

BY JUICE BEAUTY

This luxurious body moisturizer combines rich jojoba and shea butter and a brightening complex of organic apple, lemon and grape juices, nutrient-rich essential fatty acids and age-defying Vitamin C and Peptides to replenish, nourish and firm skin from head to toe. Benefits: Age Defying Peptides & Vitamin C firms. Richly moisturizes with a luscious aroma. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Green Apple Firming Body Moisturizer is designed for all skin types, 20 s and up and is effective for hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone and texture. Ingredient Note : * Certified Organic by a US Department of Agriculture approved agency.

Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE®  Firming Body Moisturizer
Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE® Firming Body Moisturizer
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
Does a great job of moisturizing but I could not get passed the scent. I would have thought that the scent would be fresh of apple like but I was surprised when I found it to be a bit medicinal. If that is okay with you then give this product a try, otherwise I would pass.
Eriel M.
I think this product works amazing on my very dry skin. I just wish they came in bigger bottles because I use it for my entire body. It smells very fresh and clean. I feel amazing when I put this on after a shower.
Crystal T.
Fort Myers
This "firming" moisturizer isn't great for the price. I liked the organic aspect of it, but it's pricey for sure. The smell is terrible and I never seen or felt firming of any areas on my body where I used it.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I've been using this for almost a month now. It does seem to be helping with my strech marks on my thighs and my spider veins. After gaining 50 lbs while pregnant with my daughter my skin needed some help. The lotion is a bit thick but it drys pretty fast and the smell is great. I will be buying more when I run out if this because over all its a great moisturizer.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
This moisturizer feels absolutely amazing! It goes on very smooth and creamy and it dries very quick. The smell is very nice as well it's pleasantly and a good sweet apple. The only part that I would say that need improvement is it does not spread that well.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
So I'm only 26, I don't know how well it would work for firming up skin, but I DO know that this stuff kicks butt when it comes to moisturizing! I work with children and am constantly washing my hands so I need something that can keep up and this is my go-to hand moisturizer. And the smell... Yum!
CarrieAnne K.
The smells really good it's nice and light and dries nice thing. It's not very greasy however I don't really feel that it does much firming for me
Brian N.
Bursting with organic jojoba and shea butter this superbly emollient body moisturizer I also packed with vitamin C to smooth and brighten skin!
Raven M.
Smells great! Can feel my skin tightening. Very mosturizing and long lasting. I love using this on my boobs, thighs, and my booty.
natali o.
I love. This is great I love it is good for all types of skin it fresh and it good to used after you remove your makeup