Juice Beauty Green Apple Collection Nutrient Eye Cream uploaded by Karyn K.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

This age-defying eye treatment will help firm and prevent wrinkles  with a potent blend of Peptides, DMAE, Co Q10 and Green Tea. Vitamin rich to  hydrate and moisturize for optimum age-defying results. Benefits: Firms and brightens eye area. Hydrates and moisturizes for optimum age defy results. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream is designed for all skin types , 20 s and up and is effective for hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone and texture. NOTE: Juice Beauty s Green Apple Collection is not designed for very sensitive or rosacea skin due to the alpha/beta hydroxy fruit acids--if you have this type of skin, see. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa M.
This eye cream made a world of difference for my under eyes. I usually have a problem with dryness and creasing in general the way my eye is shaped but this cream really did hydrate and make the skin look smooth. It not too expensive and it’s totally worth trying if your in the market for an eye cream.
Ashley F.
Friendswood, TX
I got this as a sample from a FabFitFun box, I wasn’t the biggggest fan of the formula. It’s a little greasy and you have to warm it in your fingers before applying. I prefer pods that I can just tap my finger in, rather than a pump that gives me way more
product than I need. Seems very wasteful.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park
I’ve been using this eye cream for about 6 months now. The small bottle is very expensive, however only one small pump is enough for both eyes. The bottle last between 4-6 months depending on use.

It is very rich and creamy and definitely moisturizes around my eyes amazingly! This product is so worth the money.
Molly S.
Cleveland
I got this in a FabFitFun box and was really excited about it because I’ve never used an eye cream before. I felt like it didn’t do much for my puffy mom eyes but it did hydrate my bags and made me look a little more awake then I was.
Mindy W.
Ocoee , FL
I fee it gave my eyes an extra boost. I like the packaging it came in - easy to use. The smell of it is pretty neutral but a little on the side of a smell that wasn’t exactly pleasant but not so much I wouldn’t use it again.
Shelby T.
Sweet Water, AL
It was a good product. I didn’t see a huge difference in the skin under my eye after using it. The bottle also didn’t pump the product out very well. It would squirt every where with every pump.
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
I love the ingredients of this product and this brand. I love that they are organic. I also liked how moisturized the skin around my eyes felt. I got this at Ulta Beauty and it’s reasonably priced. The only thing I would want additionally in an eye cream is to reduce puffiness which this one didn’t really do for me. Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I've been looking for an eye cream that will moisturize my eye area without irritating my eyes. It's been harder than I thought it would be. But I got this gem in my summer Fab Fit Fun box and I couldn't be more happy!! It's super moisturizing and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Now if I could just find an eye cream that also combats my dark circles too...
Gina B.
I have been using this cream for almost two months and while I have not seen much of a difference it still does the job and is moisturizing. I was hopeing it would do more to brighten the eye area.
Kristy H.
Pennington Gap
The apple smell is subtle and nice. I love the pump dispenser. I put this on every night when I go to bed and wake up looking like I had a full 8 hours of sleep.