BY JUICE BEAUTY

This 3-in-one hydrator blends chemical- free broad spectrum SPF 30, and antioxidant rich grape, aloe and pomegranate juices for a radiant, protected, even-toned complexion. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Multi-tasker that provides; chemical free SPF sun protection; rich moisturizer, powerful antioxidants to feed the skin. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Moisturizer Sheer is designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for normal, dry or mature skin.

Ingredients: Citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice/jus de citron bio)*, prunus avium (organic sweet cherry juice/jus de cerise sucrée bio)*, vitis vinifera (organic red grape juice/jus de raisin rouge bio)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, decyl glucoside†, glycerin†, sodium hydroxide, gluconolactone†, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, lysolecithin, pullulan†, sodium benzoate, sodium levulinate, salvia officinalis (organic sage leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de sauge bio)*, taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de pissenlit), melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de mélisse), algae extract, retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A/vitamine A), tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), citrus aurantifolia (lime oil/huile de citron vert), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate†, sodium anisate, citric acid, litsea cubeba (organic may chang oil/huile de chang mai bio)*, citrus aurantium amara (organic bitter orange oil/huile d’orange amère bio)*, cananga odorata (organic ylang ylang oil/huile d’ylang ylang bio)*
† = plant derived / origine végétale

elllllllimak T.
US
I have used up two bottles of this. My skin loves it when. I use this, it is gentle and the ingredients really help balance my skin. The smell isn't the greatest, but you do get used to it. And if it works I can get over the smell
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
This is a must have! No exaggeration. It clears up my skin whenever I have a pimple. I use it on a regular basis anyways but if I do see or feel a pimple forming, I double my usage.. meaning I use it day and night instead of just at night & the pimple is destroyed! This is an excellent company. Their products are beyond astonishing. You’ll see the results that they promise!
Ashley C.
Newburgh
I am currently pregnant so I have been leaning toward the more organic and simple ingredient products and I’ve been using this every day twice a day to help with my pregnancy achne and it works wonders!!! The smell is kind of weird at first but you grow to love it. Definitely recommend even if you’re not pregnant!
Kelsey W.
Selma
I absolutely love love love this! Its brightened my skin and kept it clean without drying it out. I love all of juice beauty products and recommend them to everyone!
Kayla D.
Juice Beauty is a great product. I have a handful of moisturizers I'll use this made it to the top. Not only does it leave your skin feeling great it smells great.
Lasey L.
Started using this about 8 months ago and I love how it's not super harsh on my skin. I have acne-prone, oily skin and every other blemish control cleanser I've used leaves my skin feeling super dry and tight, but not this one! It actually feels nice and moisturized so I really enjoy it. I can't say it prevents breakouts, but it's nice for everyday use.
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
I have just started using this product and I really adore it. It has a pleasant smell and doesn't irritate my skin or cause additional breakouts. It's perfect for the evening after I've washed all the makeup off my face. It's quickly becoming a staple in my skincare regimen.
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
This product is great because it works for all skin types and it gives you that perfect amount of coverage and is great as a sunscreen
Natasja A.
Incline Vlg, NV
I really like this moisturizer, it goes on light and easy and isn't heavy. Has very nice packaging and I would definitely recommend.
breanna d.
Oklahoma City, OK
Used it for months. One of my go to cleansers, only cleanser that hasn't failed me ! Worth the 20 bucks for sure.

back