BY JUICE BEAUTY

This 3-in-one hydrator blends chemical- free broad spectrum SPF 30, and antioxidant rich grape, aloe and pomegranate juices for a radiant, protected, even-toned complexion. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Multi-tasker that provides; chemical free SPF sun protection; rich moisturizer, powerful antioxidants to feed the skin. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Moisturizer Sheer is designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for normal, dry or mature skin.

Ingredients: Citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice/jus de citron bio)*, prunus avium (organic sweet cherry juice/jus de cerise sucrée bio)*, vitis vinifera (organic red grape juice/jus de raisin rouge bio)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, decyl glucoside†, glycerin†, sodium hydroxide, gluconolactone†, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, lysolecithin, pullulan†, sodium benzoate, sodium levulinate, salvia officinalis (organic sage leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de sauge bio)*, taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de pissenlit), melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de mélisse), algae extract, retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A/vitamine A), tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), citrus aurantifolia (lime oil/huile de citron vert), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate†, sodium anisate, citric acid, litsea cubeba (organic may chang oil/huile de chang mai bio)*, citrus aurantium amara (organic bitter orange oil/huile d’orange amère bio)*, cananga odorata (organic ylang ylang oil/huile d’ylang ylang bio)*
† = plant derived / origine végétale

Angela N.
Fremont , NE
This is a must have! No exaggeration. It clears up my skin whenever I have a pimple. I use it on a regular basis anyways but if I do see or feel a pimple forming, I double my usage.. meaning I use it day and night instead of just at night & the pimple is destroyed! This is an excellent company. Their products are beyond astonishing. You’ll see the results that they promise!
Amber L.
Madison Hts, MI
Great product! Everything in the Juice line is great! I love how natural their products are. They’re a good value for what you get. Somewhat drying but still gentle enough for my overly sensitive skin. I love this wash, defense recommend! I even like the way it smells!
Kessa M.
Gilbert
Purchased at: ULTA
When my skin was incredibly congested with acne this product saved me!! It helped to clear up my skin but not strip my skin of the natural oils it needed. I purchased it over and over and once my skin found a good balance I moved to a new product. But I will always attribute this one to clearing up my skin.
Courtney C.
Chicago
This is my favorite facial cleanser I have ever used. I have very sensitive skin and this product has never made me break out or have an allergic reaction. The bonus of this cleanser is that it is organic and made from natural products. I LOVE this product!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I've used this once before. And it works so amazingly. I've seen change within just a week. I did stop using it for a few months. And I started to get pimples again. Purchased this once more and my breakouts went away so quickly. My face feels so amazing even after the wash. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. And my favorite part about it is that it's organic. Perfect for an everyday cleanse.
Ashley C.
Newburgh, IN
I am currently pregnant so I have been leaning toward the more organic and simple ingredient products and I’ve been using this every day twice a day to help with my pregnancy achne and it works wonders!!! The smell is kind of weird at first but you grow to love it. Definitely recommend even if you’re not pregnant!
elllllllimak T.
Tucson, AZ
I have used up two bottles of this. My skin loves it when. I use this, it is gentle and the ingredients really help balance my skin. The smell isn't the greatest, but you do get used to it. And if it works I can get over the smell
Sonya J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really loved this cleanser, it’s gentle on my skin but still gets the job done! Felt like it was really effective and cleared my face up instead of making it worse like some cleansers! Will be my new face cleanser for now on!
Kelsey W.
Selma, IN
I absolutely love love love this! Its brightened my skin and kept it clean without drying it out. I love all of juice beauty products and recommend them to everyone!
Kayla D.
Juice Beauty is a great product. I have a handful of moisturizers I'll use this made it to the top. Not only does it leave your skin feeling great it smells great.
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
How well does this work? I know I love this brand already, and their anti-aging stem cellular line. But still get pesky acne in spots too. So want to try this line too!😍

Amazon