BY JUICE BEAUTY

GREEN APPLE Age Defy Solutions Kit - Juice Beauty's GREEN APPLE Age Defy products, contain organic fruit acids and a potent antioxidant cocktail of peptides, DMAE, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin C and CoQ10, decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation and fine lines, and even skin tone and texture. This kit contains a complete regimen to cleanse, treat and moisturize to achieve radiant, even toned skin.The Juice Beauty Age Defy Solutions Kit is designed for all skin types (except sensitive skin), 20's and up and is effective for reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone and texture.Note: The Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Brightening Collection is not designed for very sensitive or rosacea skin due to the alpha/beta hydroxy fruit acids--if you have this type of skin, see the Daily Essentials Collection.Key Benefits:Visibly brightens to help sun damaged & aging skin with organic apple (malic acid), organic lemon (citric acid), and organic grape (tartaric acid).Creates firmer-looking skin with peptides.Smoothes the appearance of fine lines with DMAE, alpha lipoic acid & CoQ10.Visibly decreases appearance of fine lines with plant-derived hyaluronic acid.Revitalizes with rich antioxidants and vitamin C.A $60 Value!GREEN APPLE Age Defy Solutions Kit Includes:GREEN APPLE Brightening Gel Cleanser (2.0 oz.)GREEN APPLE Peel Full Strength (0.5 oz.)GREEN APPLE Age Defy Serum (0.25 oz.)GREEN APPLE Brightening SPF 15 Moisturizer (0.5 oz.)GREEN APPLE Age Defy Moisturizer (0.5 oz.) - GREEN APPLE Age Defy Solutions Kit see more...

Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Have only use this product once, but am loving it so far. I got it in a gift bag from my mom and my face did feel wonderful after, I just feel so bad about quitting my normal products and throwing this in the mix, so I am saving it for my in between product. Who knows, by the time I get to the store to replenish this may be the one I choose.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I can not recommend this line enough. My skin showed so much improvement with in days of applying this stuff. If your frowning at the price-don't! It's well worth the money and then some.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I've used a few of Juice Beauty's products. I love this brand, it's just a bit on the pricy side for my budget. I would love to see this line offer more sales or provide coupons to their loyal clients. If I could afford to buy this line more often, it would be a staple to my skin care.
Kate D.
Kerrville, TX
I love everything by Juice Beauty and this kit is no different. I have been wanting to try more peels at home and heard rave reviews about the Green Apple Peel. I agree, it is amazing. Not as strong as I expected, which is okay, because I was a little nervous. Definitely had some redness afterwards, but it faded by the next day. The moisturizers are also wonderful. Highly recommend.
Kelcey B.
Orlando, FL
I didn't get to use the entire kit. Instead, I had a sample given to me from Sephora. What I did use was the apple peel and it was very nice. It went on smooth and seriously cleansed my skin. I didn't even know if that was the purpose but I felt clean and refreshed and their line is natural!
desiraecrum C.
Prestonsburg , KY
Amazing and plant based products which I love. This company is so worth trying! They use different chemicals and you can tell the difference
Stephanie S.
Yukon, OK
This kit has changed my skin for the better. I've never had such soft and supple skin! This is super gentle yet works well.
Bridget N.
Attleboro, MA
I really wanted to like this but it's nothing special. It's just ok. Didn't mess up my skin but didn't improve it
Tiffany N.
Duryea, PA
Love this product I would recommend it to anyone. It works wonderful and leaves your skin feeling great.