BY JUICE BEAUTY

GREEN APPLE Age Defy Serum - Brighten with powerful antioxidants to help reduce free radical damage that may contribute to the appearance of aging. Visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots and discoloration with an antioxidant cocktail of malic acid, citric acid and tartaric acid for optimum brightening results.The Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Age Defy Serum is designed for all skin types (except sensitive skin), 20?s and up and is effective for reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone and texture.Note: the Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Brightening Collection is not designed for very sensitive or rosacea skin due to the alpha/beta hydroxy fruit acids--if you have this type of skin, see the Daily Essentials Collection.Key Benefits:Visibly brightens to help sun damaged & aging skin with organic apple (malic acid), organic lemon (citric acid), and organic grape (tartaric acid).Creates firmer-looking skin with peptides.Smoothes appearance of fine lines with DMAE, alpha lipoic acid & CoQ10.Creates a plumping effect and decreases appearance of fine lines with vegetable hyaluronic acid.Fights free radical skin damage with rich antioxidants and vitamin C.Feeds the skin with rich botanicals of primrose, linseed & borage.Clinically validated age-defying antioxidant protection:Reduces free radical damage by up to 66%.(1.0 oz.) - GREEN APPLE Age Defy Serum

• How does this one work? What is the recommended age to start usin...1 Answers
Kelly V.
Denver
Review for: Juice Beauty Green Apple Collection Antioxidant Serum, 1 fl oz more...
I use this serum after using an essence, and before treatments and moisturizer. I appreciate the emphasis on natural ingredients, as well as the brand being cruelty free. The serum smells excellent and moisturizes great.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Age Defy Serum more...
I didnt use it consisnently enough to be able to tell if it did anything. However, i really love it! It smells so good and fresh! My favorite thing is how it soaks RIGHT IN. it just absorbs right in to my skin and i feel like my face is just able to soak up all the nutrients in this. MMM. I love the thick gel texture and everything about it.  Will repurchase!
Tracy J.
Review for: Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Age Defy Serum more...
I have only been using this product for a couple weeks but I love it! It makes my skin feel soft! Juice Beauty is comparable in price. I like using more natural products and am glad I found this one!
Rosa D.
Review for: Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Age Defy Serum more...
I tried this as part of the juice beauty age defy starter kit at ulta and not it is one of my favorite serums. It smells good, it lightweight, and works well with other products in the line to make my skin glow.
Janet C.
I received this free as part of a set from Juice Beauty. It has helped smooth out my face, lessen dryness, and overall texture so far. It does not feel sticky at all. Smells good. Easy to apply with dropper.
Vanessa H.
Fort Riley, KS
I loved this serum, it honestly felt like it was getting rid of the bad bacteria on my face. I would put it on after washing my face but before moisturizing and it was the perfect skin care routine for my combination skin. I have acne, and I saw my face slowly clearing up when I started to add this to my routine. I really should purchase another one, but the only downside is it's kind of pricey and not something I can afford to get every month.
Amanda S.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love this peel! It smells great, works well with my skin and I see a noticeable difference as soon as I remove it! It exceeds all expectations and this has become one of my favorite skin products. I have no complaints!
Kathryn G.
Roseburg, OR
I really like this face peel and it smells amazing! My face felt so super soft after using it. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a revitalizing, soft face mask. I would definitely buy this one again.
Daisie L.
Luttrell, TN
I love the smell of green apple!! It smells amazing. This product was very very gentle and it met my expectations! I would definitely buy it again!! I bought it off of amazing. I would definitely buy it again!!
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
Loved the way this serum made my skin feel I just had a travel size of it but my skin felt so soft and nice after using this for a few weeks. It's very gentle on the skin and would recommend to everyone!
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
How does this one work? What is the recommended age to start using it?