Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Age Defy Moisturizer uploaded by Nancy W.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

GREEN APPLE Age Defy Moisturizer - Create a brighter, smoother appearance with this moisturizer that combines a brightening complex of certified organic juices with a powerful antioxidant cocktail of alpha lipoic acid, CoQ10, Vitamin C, peptides and DMAE for optimum age-defying results.The Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Age Defy Moisturizer is designed for all skin types (except sensitive skin), 20?s and up and is effective for reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone and texture.Note: The Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Brightening Collection is not designed for very sensitive or rosacea skin due to the alpha/beta hydroxy fruit acids--if you have this type of skin, see the Daily Essentials Collection.Key Benefits:Antioxidant-rich hydration with organic aloe, shea and jojoba.Creates firmer-looking skin with peptides.Evens skin tone and texture with a potent dose of alpha hydroxy acids (malic, citric & tartaric from organic fruits).Smoothes appearance of fine lines with DMAE, alpha lipoic acid & CoQ10.Creates a plumping effect and decreases appearance of fine lines with vegetable hyaluronic acid.Visibly decreases appearance of fine lines & wrinkles with vitamin A.Fights free radical skin damage with rich antioxidants and vitamin C.Feeds the skin with rich botanicals of primrose, linseed & borage.Clinically validated age-defying antioxidant protection:Reduces free radical damage up to 58%.(2.0 oz.) - GREEN APPLE Age Defy Moisturizer see more...

Kerline B.
Boston, MA
Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Age Defy Moisturizer is great in combination with the blemish clearing serum. Great citrusy smell that applies like a cream but absorbs into the skin quickly. I have oily skin and find that this goes on smoothly right before my make up and doesn’t make things feel heavy or cakey. I strongly recommend that you try this as it’s formulated w/organic ingredients!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
This moisturizer is great because I can really feel in effecting my skin. I like the smell too and the fact that it is organic. It takes a little while to soak in, but it's nice. It's part of my routine after I do a mask in the evening. I would recommend
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is a great moisturizer! A little of it goes a long way, too. I have been using it for about a week & a half now & I can tell a difference in my skin's texture already! It feels much softer & looks more radiant! I love it & can't wait to see what other benefits are in store for me with more time! Plus, the fact that this is an organic moisturizer makes me feel even better about it! This is a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion!
Ramena A.
This moisturizer has peptides, DMAE, CoQ10, alpha lipoid acid, essential fatty acids, vitamin A C E, glycolic acid, malic acid and SO MUCH MORE. I freaking love this moisturizer. This moisturizer literally does a little bit of everything, and it's completely organic. It's animal cruelty free and it's dimethicone free so you get full absorption of the product!!!!
Taylor J.
Plano, TX
So far I'm really digging this product. Super thick and moisturizing so a little goes a long way. I think it's best as a night cream personally but it would probably do well under makeup. It's about $40 but pretty worth it since you don't have to use very much at a time. I can see this lasting 6+ months. It kind of has a green apple smell to it too. Overall it's a really great moisturizer.
Tanea B.
Aurora, CO
I think this is a new formula for this product. I've gotten something before but it was different Packaging and very runny. This stuff is much thicker and better for my dry skin.
Angela F.
Not my favourite moisturizer out there. The smell is what really puts me off, but I will say that this moisturizer does make my skin feel tight. I'm just not the biggest fan of that feeling because of my dry skin.
Christina S.
MOUNT PEARL, NL
Great moisturizer. It made my skin feel really tight and smooth but the smell didn't really do it for me. I also found it a little stiff drying down