BY JUICE BEAUTY

Richly moisturize your hands with soothing aloe, peptides, jojoba and shea butters that can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Powerful age-defying Vitamin C can minimize the appearance of fine lines while malic acid from organic green apples diminishes the appearance of dark spots & discoloration. Enjoy this luxurious cream to achieve more youthful looking hands.

The Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE® Age Defy Hand Cream is designed for all skin types (except sensitive skin), 20's and up and is effective for dark spots, discoloration, uneven skin tone and texture.

Benefits

• Diminishes appearance of dark spots & discoloration with malic acid from organic green apples.
  • Replenishes & deeply hydrates with organic shea, jojoba & sunflower.
  • Brightens the appearance of skin with Vitamin C and helps smooth fine lines with peptides.
  • Nourishes and hydrates with rich botanicals of primrose, linseed & borage.

• Has anyone used this hand cream? I can't seem to find it...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
New York
This is by far my favorite hand cream. I have aging skin on my hands, have tried several creams and never saw a difference in the skin texture. Most creams will hydrate and leave skin soft, but after using this one for only two weeks, the crepey skin on my hands is now firmer and less saggy. I still have a way to go but finally seeing results! Love this cream and it's great for the price! I've bought more expensive ones and they don't work nearly as well
Jessica W.
Mason, MI
I don’t know about Y’all but these Below ❄️ Zero Temps are Hell on my Hands 🤚🏻✋🏻‼️ Starting using @juicebeauty Green Apple 🍏 Age Defy Hand Cream that Richly moisturizes your hands with soothing aloe, peptides, jojoba and shea butters 🌰 & helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Vitamin C 🍊and malic acid from organic 🍏 green apples diminishes the appearance of dark spots & discoloration. (I have a tube Everywhere Car, Nightstand, Kitchen and Purse!!!)😍 #juicebeauty #chemicalfree #petaapproved #greenapple #handcream
Natasha P.
Juice Beauty® GREEN APPLE Age Defy Hand Cream This is one of the best hand creams I have ever used! Made of organic ingridients, makes my hands feel so nourished and hydrated. Smells amazing and last a for a long time. Would highly recommend!
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
I really like this hand cream. The smell is fresh and light. It keeps my hands moisturized even when I have been doing alot of dishes, yard work, etc. I ordered this online. I have tried several juice beauty products and I like them all.
Justine V.
I got this as a sample in my Petit Vour subscription box. The scent isn't too overpowering and it's not greasy. It absorbs quickly and feels really moisturizing. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's a twist off cap, which isn't a huge deal, but a flip cap would be more convenient.
Sabrina F.
Saint Regis, MT
Smells horrible, the texture is too thick and I am unsure of the price, this product was given to me. Previous owner didn’t care much for it either. It’s thick formula leaves you rubbing it in for hours. I would not recommend this to anyone....
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This product was great! It wasn't too oily, but moisturizers well, and didn't leave a sticky feeling. I received in my petit vour box and I was excited because I've been wanting to try the brand!
Alysania J.
It's not quite as green apple as I expected - the scent is very light and I feel like the chemically smell of the anti-aging ingredients comes out on top of the green apple. The scent doesn't linger and isn't overpowering. The formula goes on fairly light and doesn't feel greasy or heavy and sinks in quickly.
Elizabeth H.
San Augustine, TX
I really am happy with this lotion. I'm trying to use beauty products that don't have any bad ingredients in them. This keeps my hands nice and soft. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the smell. It's not bad, but it's not my favorite.
Ada W.
Humble , TX
I have always had dry skin especially my hands and have always had issues wit using scented lotions and creams. This one is great! It moisturizers like it's supposed to do unlike other products I've used! I keep it at my desk at work so it's always close when I need it.
Kendra C.
Has anyone used this hand cream? I can't seem to find it in stores and was wondering wear to buy?