BY JUICE BEAUTY

Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream-2 oz. Reduce fine lines and wrinkles with this rich moisturizer packed with soothing aloe, jojoba and shea butters. Powerful age-defying Vitamin C will minimize fine lines while organic fruit acids diminish hyperpigmentation and peptides firm. Enjoy this luxurious cream to achieve more youthful looking hands. see more...

• Has anyone used this hand cream? I can't seem to find it in stor...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica W.
Mason, MI
I don’t know about Y’all but these Below ❄️ Zero Temps are Hell on my Hands 🤚🏻✋🏻‼️ Starting using @juicebeauty Green Apple 🍏 Age Defy Hand Cream that Richly moisturizes your hands with soothing aloe, peptides, jojoba and shea butters 🌰 & helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Vitamin C 🍊and malic acid from organic 🍏 green apples diminishes the appearance of dark spots & discoloration. (I have a tube Everywhere Car, Nightstand, Kitchen and Purse!!!)😍 #juicebeauty #chemicalfree #petaapproved #greenapple #handcream
Natasha P.
Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream This is one of the best hand creams I have ever used! Made of organic ingridients, makes my hands feel so nourished and hydrated. Smells amazing and last a for a long time. Would highly recommend!
Deana C.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC
I really like this hand cream. The smell is fresh and light. It keeps my hands moisturized even when I have been doing alot of dishes, yard work, etc. I ordered this online. I have tried several juice beauty products and I like them all.
Justine V.
I got this as a sample in my Petit Vour subscription box. The scent isn't too overpowering and it's not greasy. It absorbs quickly and feels really moisturizing. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's a twist off cap, which isn't a huge deal, but a flip cap would be more convenient.
Sabrina F.
Saint Regis, MT
Smells horrible, the texture is too thick and I am unsure of the price, this product was given to me. Previous owner didn’t care much for it either. It’s thick formula leaves you rubbing it in for hours. I would not recommend this to anyone....
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This product was great! It wasn't too oily, but moisturizers well, and didn't leave a sticky feeling. I received in my petit vour box and I was excited because I've been wanting to try the brand!
Elizabeth H.
San Augustine, TX
I really am happy with this lotion. I'm trying to use beauty products that don't have any bad ingredients in them. This keeps my hands nice and soft. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the smell. It's not bad, but it's not my favorite.
Alysania J.
It's not quite as green apple as I expected - the scent is very light and I feel like the chemically smell of the anti-aging ingredients comes out on top of the green apple. The scent doesn't linger and isn't overpowering. The formula goes on fairly light and doesn't feel greasy or heavy and sinks in quickly.
Ada W.
Humble, Tx
I have always had dry skin especially my hands and have always had issues wit using scented lotions and creams. This one is great! It moisturizers like it's supposed to do unlike other products I've used! I keep it at my desk at work so it's always close when I need it.
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff. I notice a huge difference in the texture and look of my hands when using this. I repurchase over and over. It does have a different smell to it but it's nothing that has deterred me away from using it. I love this product.
Kendra C.
Has anyone used this hand cream? I can't seem to find it in stores and was wondering wear to buy?