Juice Beauty® Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by 𝖏𝖊𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖊☽ C.Juice Beauty® Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Luisiana F.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Exfoliates with polishing dissolving jojoba beads.
  • Cleanses & refines with organic pineapple enzymes.
  • Feeds the skin with nutrient rich algae.
  • Hydrates with organic shea, sesame & jojoba.

• I have been looking to change my facial cleansers and moi...1 Answers
  • How harsh is this exfoliator? Looking for a mild one for ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for an exfoliated to brighten and tighten. Th...3 Answers
Caroline F.
Brentwood, TN
I absolutely love all of Juice Beautys products.  I have very acne prone skin and this is amazing.  I use it every night and for the price it is awesome.  It scrubs away dead skin and leaves my face feeling incredibly soft.  It does not make my face feel dry or tight, but actually very moisturized.
Luisiana F.
N Chesterfld, VA
No makeup, no problem. So I feel when I use this FANTASTIC exfoliating, because it cleans and moisturizes. If your skin is dry like mine, you really have to use it. Juice Beauty® Exfoliating Cleanser
Aspen B.
York, SC
This product works decently and takes off my makeup, but the smell isn’t pleasant.
I would recommend their green apple line instead.
Not a bad product at all, just a little smelly.
Gentle on the skin and softens for sure.
Krista D.
Bryant, AR
One of my all time favorite cleansers, only takes a little bit so it’s worth the price to me! Super gentle but very effective, no strong scent either. Will continue repurchase.
Heather B.
Buzzards Bay
Definitely did the job it described. My fave felt squeaky clean. I didn't feel like I had makeup or daily residue on my face after. It was pretty gentle and didn't require much scrubbing. It had an interesting scent but it wasn't offensive. I'd probably purchase again if on sale.
Cat H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great moisturizing cleanser and leaves my skin extremely soft. I tend to keep away from physical exfoliators because I’m prone to irritation and micro cuts but the dissolving jojoba beads in this is gentle enough for me.
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
So easy to use.  Cleans your face even after you thought you already had it cleaned.  Yet it is still gentle on your face.  I am a first time user but so far I love it.
Kristen S.
Bermuda Run
I’m telling you, for the price, this brand is amazing. the exfoliate truly leaves my skin feeling sooooooo smooth and soft without feeling dry. a lot of exfoliating scrubs are too abrasive but this is perfect
Kelsy R.
Boiling Spgs, PA
This product is amazing.  It is so gentle, and you can feel it juicing up your skin with all of the good stuff as you rub and exfoliate.  The beads are biodegradable, which makes it that much better.  My skin has been extremely bright.  What a great find!
Abbey M.
Ballston Spa, NY
I bought this because I had bought the trial size pack from Ulta with the regular cleanser in it and ran out. I decided to try this because I did like the other one, so the exfoliating one should be even better, right? This left my face so greasy feeling and looking I hated it.
Kelsy R.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I'm looking for an exfoliated to brighten and tighten. Thoughts?
Haley E.
Kyle, TX
Is this product gentle enough for daily use or is it recommended to only use it weekly?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
How harsh is this exfoliator? Looking for a mild one for often use.
Michelle W.
Bedford, TX
I have been looking to change my facial cleansers and moisturizers to an organic line. How does this compare to other lines?
Wina K.
How well does it exfoliate? Do I still need to use a separate exfoliater while using this?