BY JUICE BEAUTY

Daily Hydrating Solutions - Every drop of this hydrating collection, Juice Beauty Daily Hydrating Solutions, feeds your skin with clinically proven and power packed antioxidants, organic shea, jojoba, aloe, ylang ylang, neroli and resveratrol-rich grapeseed; to help reduce free radicals that may contribute to the appearance of aging. This kit contains a complete regimen to cleanse, treat, moisturize and finish for ultimate hydration, as well as a plush, eco-washcloth made of bamboo for greater exfoliation. Daily Hydrating Solutions Includes: Cleansing Milk (2.0 oz.) Antioxidant Serum (0.26 oz.) Hydrating Mist (1.0 oz.) Green Apple Peel Sensitive (0.5 oz.) Nutrient Moisturizer (0.5 oz.) Eco-Washcloth (1 Count) - Daily Hydrating Solutions see more...

Buy on ULTA
Meg B.
scranton
A woman at ulta recommended this product for me because I have a combination of dry and oily skin. I really enjoy having all 5 products and using them in combination with each other. The only thing is the sizes of bottles in the kit are very small and do not last very long. I will have to buy the full sized products.
GENEISE L.
Bayside, NY
My other favorite Juice Beauty Skincare kit tried so far!!!!!! All the products are gentle and effective on the care of your skin. And provides a great amount of product to get a great feel for the products as well as a complete skincare routine.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love this set - it works amazingly for sensitive skin. It's gentle, hydrating, and never leaves my skin dry or flaking like many other products. Not a bad price and can be found at Ulta. **Note - this doesn't work for acne, just as a skin care regime.
amanda c.
I love this product! After using it for a few weeks my skin was so much clearer. I bought it at Ulta. The only issue I have with the product is that it takes a long time because it's a bit of a process, but I have bought it again, and use it often!
Morgan A.
Arnold, MD
Bought this kit to try something new and to give my skin a little help from all the makeup I've been wearing and wow! It is effective, keeping my skin clear and hydrated while being safe for my extremely sensitive skin! I will be buying full size products in the future.
Kassandra W.
I got this as a gift. I didn't break out, so I'd say it's ok for senstive skin. I didn't hate it, but I have other products that I have seen Moe results from and love more
Renee B.
Great for sensitive skin. Leave the skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. The smell is not overpowering and they last longer than the average product.
Jackie A.
Vancouver, WA
I got this from Ulta. Such an amazing deal. This is a great deal. You get a lot of everything. I really see a difference in my skin.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
I did not like this set of products I thought it smelled awful and it was exspensive bought at ultra and it was around $50
Heather W.
Etowah, TN
I have really dry skin and sensitive skin early to break out I have tryed this can I would use it again with no problem