BY JUICE BEAUTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Even if you're going for a more natural and casual look, it's nice to smooth on a lip product that will boost your overall appearance while rejuvenating its health. Juice Beauty Conditioning Lip Color gives your lips a kiss of beautiful color. This antioxidant-rich formula is designed for all skin types to look and feel beautiful. Featuring a blend of natural emollients, vitamins and nutrients, this lightly pigmented and lightweight lipstick keeps your pout looking youthful, supple and perfectly hydrated with a touch of shine.

Key Ingredients:

• Blueberry, Raspeberry, Acai and Goji berries: provide antioxidant and omega-rich pigments that protects the lips
  • Sesame Seed and Jojoba Oils: hydrates, soothes and rejuvenates the skin
  • Agave and Sweet Orange: natural sweeteners provide great aromas
  • Resveratrol: provides defense against free radical skin damage and creates firmer-looking skin

Pink is a light pink shade.

Organic Plant Oils Of Simmondsia Chinensis (organic Jojoba Seed Oil)*, Sesamum Indicum (organic Sesame Seed Oil)*, Ricinus Communis (organic Castor Seed Oil)*, Cera Alba (organic Beeswax)*, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla Wax), Persea Gratissima (avocado Oil), Vitis Vinifera (organic Grape Seed Oil)*, Vaccinium Corymbosum (organic Blueberry Seed Oil)*, Punica Granatum (organic Pomegranate Seed Oil)*, Rubus Idaeus (organic Raspberry Seed Oil)*, Actinidia Chinensis (organic Kiwi Seed Oil)*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (organic Cranberry Seed Oil)*, Fragaria Ananassa (organic Strawberry Seed Oil)*, Euterpe Oleracea (organic Acai Berry)*, Lycium Chinense (organic Goji Berry)*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Agave Americana (agave Leaf Extract), Thymus Vulgaris (thyme Extract), Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea Tree Extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary Extract) And Citrus Sinensis (sweet Orange Oil). May Contain Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides.*certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on Amazon
  • "They are very moisturizing, give your lips a tint of color, and are organically made!! They have a few different colors that look great on everyone!" in 15 reviews
  • "So great here to try and keep lips looking healthy and glowing" in 7 reviews
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Juice beauty products are amazing! This amazing affordable lipstick 💄 is so perfect for the summer ! A sexy color with compete lip hydration!!! I’m definitely a repeat users ! & I would
Definitely recommend to friends & family !
This product is great ! So pick one up at your local Sephora or ULTA ladies ! ❤️❤️💖
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
These colors match so well with my pale skin town and they made my lips moisturized all day! It’s a nice shiny coverage and there’s no need to apply more than a couple times in a day because it lasts a while!
Sarah L.
Arlington, WA
The Juice Beauty Conditioning lip color was part of a set of samples from influenster. The color I received was “Fig”. I was super excited to try it, because as you all know, I am hooked on makeup!
Lets see how I liked it….

Lets start with the color. The color to me looks like something between a plum and a raisin inside the tube and on the skin almost takes on a cranberry cast. I’m very pale so this semi-opaque color is quite dark on me. My initial impression was that it would be something like the Clinique almost lipstick in Black Honey. Nope. This is very close to opaque though not there yet.
The formula – It is a soft and smooth formula, but the stick itself is somewhat brittle – it broke off the delicate tip almost immediately – and I am NOT hard on my glosses. It does feel smooth, soft, and not sticky on my lips and leaves them feeling conditioned after just a couple minutes of wear.

I am NOT old. I’m only 30, and yet this gloss makes every fine line in my lips stand right out. The color is a bit much for me, but I got used to it fairly quickly. I found the only way to make this wearable is to put a lip gloss over it, like the smashbox gloss. Then it actually looks really good.
This product is available from Juice Beauty for $18.00 in either fig or pink. I would definitely re-purchase my smashbox gloss long before I’d pick up one of these. It is nice, but I’m super glad it was free.
Stephanie D.
Bethalto, IL
I love these! They make my lips soft and just give a hint of color. I love that these don't make my lips sticky or gummy. They are just smooth and gel like. I really like that they are non toxic and cleaner than regular lip products too. Highly recommend them!
Serina A.
Yuba City, CA
I love love love this shade!! This brand is phenomenal i am not one to pay 18$ for lipstick but received it as a sample in a monthly beauty box subscription and am so glad i did. I absolutely love it!!! Wonderful product i highly reccomed if your looking for something to make you feel pretty and special!
Ginna W.
So moisturizing and great pigment! Easy to throw on every day! Found mine on amazon and they have tons of colors to try. The packaging is simple and sleek. Very easy to apply and use. don't have to worry about a lip liner. Definitely would buy more!
Christine C.
If you're looking for a wash of color, keep looking! This is nice enough on the lips, but I was hoping for a hint of color as well and it's just not there. It's also quite pricey for essentially just a lip balm.
Anna H.
This lip color is AWFUL! It dries your lips out and give no color! Even caused a blister! GROSS! I cannot stand Juice Beauty every product is worse than the last check out my blog for even more reviews on this brand! BUYER BEWARE!
Maya S.
¡Me encantan estos! Hacen mis labios suaves y apenas dan una indirecta del color. Me encanta que estos no hacen mis labios pegajosos o gomosos. Son sólo suave y gel. Me gusta mucho que no son tóxicos y más limpios que los productos de labios regular también. Recomiendo encarecidamente!
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
As a makeup artist, I keep a few of these in my kit for people who are very sensitive to ingredients found in other lip products, or who are on strictly all natural beauty regimen. They provide a nice soft wash of color while hydrating the lips. Love!
sarah s.
GILLINGHAM, Kent
Does it come in dif flavors?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you buys these in store? and which ones if so?
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Do these have any pigmentation to them?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Where can I buy these at?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you buys these in store? and which ones if so?