Juice Beauty® Cleansing Milk

• Your facial cleanser shouldn't just remove your makeup. It should cleanse your skin of all impurities, such as dead cells, debris and excess oil, as well as boost its natural moisture and healing processes. Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk gently purges skin of pore-clogging impurities with a blend of antioxidant-rich extracts. Safflower oil, chamomile and aloe combine to soothe and calm as grape seed oil and vitamin E ward off free radicals and prevent sun damage. Ideal for balancing and cleansing normal, aging and sensitive skin types, but great for all skin types.

Key Ingredients:

• Essential Oils: helps to tone and replenish natural moisture
  • Aloe: soothes and heals irritated and compromised skin
  • Vitamins C, B5 and E: provides essential nourishment to skin cells
  • Botanical Extracts: exfoliates dead skin and embedded debris

Organic Juices Of Vitis Vinifera (organic White Grape Juice)*, Rubus Idaeus (organic Red Raspberry Juice)*, Aloe Barbadensis (organic Aloe Juice)*, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Organic Plant Oils Of Carthamus Tinctorius (organic Safflower Seed Oil)*, Helianthus Annuus (organic Sunflower Seed Oil)*, Sesamum Indicum (organic Sesame Seed Oil)*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet Almond Oil), Vitis Vinifera (grape Seed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Botanical Extracts Of Calendula Officinalis (marigold Flower Extract), Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile Extract), Tilia Cordata (linden Flower Extract), Boswellia Carterii (frankincense Extract), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (organic Sweet Orange & Sweet Neroli)*, Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) And Boswellia Carterii (organic Frankincense) Pure Essential Oils. *certified Organic Ingredient

Does this remove eye makeup?
I have Rosacea, is this gentle enough? My skin is extremely sensitive...
I got a free sample of this, is it good to use with the blemish correcting line?
Start your review of Juice Beauty® Cleansing Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This cleanser is VERY gentle and I loved it for my sensitive skin. It didn't irritate my skin at all. The ingredients are organic and natural. You don't get that tight, dry feeling after washing either. The only complaint I have is the smell. Whoa, very odd smell. If you can get past that, well then it's a great product.” in reviews
“Very gentle cleanser that's moisturizing, but doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. I have oily skin and I love this contrary to popular belief of having oily skin and using a cream cleanser. [product:juice-beauty-cleansing-milk]” in reviews
Brewerton , NY
Perfect for dry sensitive skin. Love this cleanser. It is so soft and gentle on skin. Leaves your face and neck clean and smooth. It has a very light smell. A little goes a long way. Helps out with my dry skin.
Limerick
Purchased at: ULTA
It was nice at first but really expensive. I like the idea of it but I have super dry skin and ended up having an allergic reaction to it. I would just fix the formula for a less broad audience and make it more “skin specific”. Juice Beauty® Cleansing Milk
Tarzana, CA
This cleansing milk gently removes makeup so don’t expect it to remove everything. I like to follow up with a more effective makeup removing cleanser when wearing foundation, but I reach for this cleanser on days I sport a bare face with no to minimal face makeup. Smells so good and Juice Beauty never fails to keep your face feeling soft and nourished.
Denver
This product is excellent for double cleansing. I start with Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL all over my face, working it into all of my makeup. Then I add a small amount of this product for a deeper, but still gentle clean. It’s pricey, but you only need a pea sized amount to get the job done.
Bangor, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
I am obsessed! Living in the north east, the weather is seriously dry in the winter. At the beginning of November I had a cyst develop and I was struggling you get it to reduce. I started using this to cleanse my face and within a week it was a lot better, now it is all but gone! My dry skin is supple, rare for me this time of year!
kelso
Purchased at: ULTA
This gets the job done. The smell is nice and fresh. But for the price point I wouldn’t buy again. I like that it’s organic. But other then that it doesn’t do anything special to face. I also don’t like how it tingles on my face and leaves my face really red after using it.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
A very nice gentle and creamy cleanser. Some don’t like the feeling after washing off cleansing milk, but to me it makes my face feel soft and hydrated! Minimal scent for those who are sensitive. Does a great job of taking off makeup as well!
Jamaica, NY
I double cleanse with this and it's also amazing for first thing in the morning. But if your oily thighs might not be for you. The green apple one or the blemish one are also amazing choices
Orland Park, IL
I love this cleanser. It has made a huge difference to my skin. It thoroughly removes all of my make up yet it is gentle on my eyes. My skin is left feeling silky smooth and ready for the next step in my routine.
Orefield, PA
This product isn’t the best of juice beauty. It is a gentle cleanser which is good. I have only bought this item once. It is very moisturizing though for your skin. A thing to improve is the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...