Juice Beauty® Cleansing Milk

• Your facial cleanser shouldn't just remove your makeup. It should cleanse your skin of all impurities, such as dead cells, debris and excess oil, as well as boost its natural moisture and healing processes. Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk gently purges skin of pore-clogging impurities with a blend of antioxidant-rich extracts. Safflower oil, chamomile and aloe combine to soothe and calm as grape seed oil and vitamin E ward off free radicals and prevent sun damage. Ideal for balancing and cleansing normal, aging and sensitive skin types, but great for all skin types.

Key Ingredients:

• Essential Oils: helps to tone and replenish natural moisture
  • Aloe: soothes and heals irritated and compromised skin
  • Vitamins C, B5 and E: provides essential nourishment to skin cells
  • Botanical Extracts: exfoliates dead skin and embedded debris

Organic Juices Of Vitis Vinifera (organic White Grape Juice)*, Rubus Idaeus (organic Red Raspberry Juice)*, Aloe Barbadensis (organic Aloe Juice)*, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Organic Plant Oils Of Carthamus Tinctorius (organic Safflower Seed Oil)*, Helianthus Annuus (organic Sunflower Seed Oil)*, Sesamum Indicum (organic Sesame Seed Oil)*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet Almond Oil), Vitis Vinifera (grape Seed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Botanical Extracts Of Calendula Officinalis (marigold Flower Extract), Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile Extract), Tilia Cordata (linden Flower Extract), Boswellia Carterii (frankincense Extract), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (organic Sweet Orange & Sweet Neroli)*, Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) And Boswellia Carterii (organic Frankincense) Pure Essential Oils. *certified Organic Ingredient

Does this remove eye makeup?
I have Rosacea, is this gentle enough? My skin is extremely sensitive...
I got a free sample of this, is it good to use with the blemish correcting line?
Start your review of Juice Beauty® Cleansing Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This cleanser is VERY gentle and I loved it for my sensitive skin. It didn't irritate my skin at all. The ingredients are organic and natural. You don't get that tight, dry feeling after washing either. The only complaint I have is the smell. Whoa, very odd smell. If you can get past that, well then it's a great product.” in reviews
“Very gentle cleanser that's moisturizing, but doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. I have oily skin and I love this contrary to popular belief of having oily skin and using a cream cleanser. [product:juice-beauty-cleansing-milk]” in reviews
This product I bought but have not used yet , I am about to start today and I am very excited
Smithville, TN
This is a great product and it is very smooth on my skin. It smells great and lasts forever.
Martinsville, IL
Love Love Love!!! Great for my sensitive skin...a little expensive but Well worth it :)
Florida
Works great. Even takes eye makeup off quickly. Not to drying. Face feels very clean.
St, NB
Purchased at: Walmart
Great face wash especially for the price leaves my face feeling clean but it's gentle and doesn't feel drying. You get a decent amount and the pump packaging is very convenient. This is my first time buying and I would definitely buy again.
Middle Sackville NS, WA
Been using this product for about 1 month and I really like it a lot! It does a great job at cleaning off my makeup, even removes my mascara which many cleaners don’t. It has a neutral scent which I appreciate! Definitely would recommend.
Santa Ana, CA
Juice Beauty® Cleansing Milk uploaded by Alice N.
I’ve been using the Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk for nearly a year. The product has a very creamy, white consistency with pretty thick texture. Once splashing my face with water, pump once or twice to hand palms and apply on skin. When massaging in circular motion, the cleanser diffuses and turns into thinner layers that promptly spread out all over my face.

I started adopting it in early 2017, while my skin was going through flakiness, dry patches, redness and itchiness all over my face. I hoped it would help to improve my skin condition. In the first month of using, I often found uncomfortably dry, tight feeling after cleansing. However, about 5 to 6 months later, my complexion got back to its normal self with livelier, healthier look and natural luminosity. Recently I’ve still been using the product, there is no longer to be squeaky clean, dryness and cracks after cleansing.  It tends to effectively remove most of impurities, such as dirt, debris, excessive sebum, pollutants, sunscreen and perhaps, minimal makeup, while making skin stay hydrated. Otherwise, the cleansing milk isn’t good enough to solely take off my eyeshadows, eyeliners and mascara all the way.

For those who usually do heavy, slathering makeup, you still need to apply oil-based cleanser prior to applying the product in order to utterly dissolve waterproof, long-lasting makeup. Moreover, the cleansing milk is not a type of lathering or foaming so it’s very desirable for dry, sensitive skin. Also, this is go-to for normal, combination and mature ones. Oily skin can try it out, but if your skin is excessively oily and acne-prone, Juice Beauty has another option that might be more suitable, the Blemish Clearing Cleanser.

Watford, ON
I love juice beauty they are all organic and dont contain harmful chemicals that damage your skin I use them just as much as Burt's bees. This product not only smells amazing but leaves your skin feeling moisturized and clean, its not harsh at all and foams up when you rub it in and comes off super easy without the residue of soap. I'm glad I spent the extra buck to get this
When it comes to your eye contour, you probably want to be very careful as the skin is thinner and more fragile. I adopted this very gentle make-up remover this month and I am very happy with the fresh sent and the thick, nourishing texture of the cleansing milk.
Niagara Falls
I love this cleansing milk I often use it as a morning cleanser because it is light, it's grewt for morning routine because its gentle. I like to use it with an electric facial cleanser and it massages into my skin and it always makes my skin feel moisturized and clean after use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...