BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Removes makeup effectively.
  • Hydrating cleansing action with neroli, grapeseed, aloe, sesame & sunflower.
  • Tones with resveratrol from grapeseed.
  • Soothes and replenishes with botanical extracts of chamomile, calendula, & linden.
  • Feeds the skin with rich nutrients of Vitamins C & B5.
  • Emollient action with Vitamin E.

Juice Beauty® Cleansing Milk
  • "This cleanser is VERY gentle and I loved it for my sensitive skin. It didn't irritate my skin at all. The ingredients are organic and natural. You don't get that tight, dry feeling after washing either. The only complaint I have is the smell. Whoa, very odd smell. If you can get past that, well then it's a great product." in 18 reviews
  • "Very gentle cleanser that's moisturizing, but doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. I have oily skin and I love this contrary to popular belief of having oily skin and using a cream cleanser. [product:juice-beauty-cleansing-milk]" in 8 reviews
Amy S.
I got this in a set from ipsy, a very good size! It was the first time I’d ever been introduced to a “milk cleanser” and I didn’t know what that meant or what to expect. Especially since I’m lactose intolerant. 🤷‍♀️ But when I used it the first time it was so creamy and gentle I fell in love! There is a scent but it is very mild. You don’t need to use a lot of it so, even though it very fairly priced, it will go a long way!! This has become a new staple in my cleansing routine. I would recommend this to anyone with oily or dry skin!
Amy S.
I absolutely love this cleanser!! For some reason I was thrown off by it being called a “milk” cleanser. But it has been so gentle and very soothing to my skin. I have rosacea and it is hard to find something that doesn’t irritate it. This does the trick. And it’s not very expensive!! I will definitely buy again, and recommend it to anyone!
Kris W.
Newmarket
I’ve been using this cleanser for about 3 months and so far I really like it. The scent is nice and it goes on really smooth. It didn’t irritate my skin at all, but it was a teeny bit more drying than some of my other cleansers so I only use this one days when my skin is already well hydrated. Very happy with this purchase!
Emilee H.
I love this cleansing milk. I have really sensitive skin and this doesn't break out my face at all . I have been using it for about a year and will not use anything . It is pricey but for the price I think it is well worth it beings that I don't have to spend money elsewhere trying to cover up pimples.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I've never used organic skin products before this, and I was impressed. The product smells nice which is nice. It is very thick and watery at the same time. It comes out of the bottle pretty fast which is a little annoying. But it feels very nice on my skin and it's very hydrating. I have combination skin (oily with dry patches), and my skin is sensitive. It's been very hard to find a cleanser that works for my type and this is it.
Cat H.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleansing milk gently removes makeup so don’t expect it to remove everything. I like to follow up with a more effective makeup removing cleanser when wearing foundation, but I reach for this cleanser on days I sport a bare face with no to minimal face makeup. Smells so good and Juice Beauty never fails to keep your face feeling soft and nourished.
Kelly V.
Denver
This product is excellent for double cleansing. I start with Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil all over my face, working it into all of my makeup. Then I add a small amount of this product for a deeper, but still gentle clean. It’s pricey, but you only need a pea sized amount to get the job done.
Melissa O.
Westfield, MA
I am not a fan of this product. The smell was not my favorite. Its a weird smell i cannot describe. Once i applied this to my face it was very runny and watery so i had to use a lot. After rinsing i felt as if it left a oily residue on my skin. I did not like this at all.
Katie F.
Orlando
Left a film on my face. Didn’t feel clean or remove make up well enough. Has a weird smell to it, but it is all natural. Being as natural as it is these products expire faster as well. I have dry sensitive skin so his was recommended to me. Not a fan.
Chloe B.
This cleansing milk is mosturizing and it cleans well. It has taken off all my makeup without irritating my skin and pairs well with other products as it's pretty mild
Caitlen C.
I've been dying to try this out! Does it take off your makeup well? Is it hydrating? I figured it would be perfect for the fall/winter season
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have Rosacea, is this gentle enough? My skin is extremely sensitive...
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I really want to get into trying new organic products for my face and stuff .. Does anybody recommend this. Let me know please
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone know of a similar product that is a bit cheaper? As much as I love this face cleanser it is a bit pricey.
Miri F.
Ottawa, ON
Where can you buy this product in Canada?