Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Miranda F.Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Shante A.Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk 2 Fl Oz uploaded by Shante A.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

This creamy formula deeply cleanses and removes all makeup with organic grape seed and sunflower oils, while soothing normal, aging, or sensitive skin with organic chamomile and calendula. Tones with resveratrol from grapeseed. Soothes and replenishes with botanical extracts of chamomile, calendula, linden. Feeds the skin with rich nutrients of vitamins C, B5. Emollient action with vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shante A.
Shante A.
Los Angeles , CA
This did not remove my make up, it irritated my eyes, it smelled disgusting, it's super runny so when you open the tube a ton of product comes out.
I can't comment if it left my skin dry or moisturized because I had to use another make up remover to take off my make up.
This is straight up JUNK.
I want to say I got a sample of this in a Birchbox, thank god I cancelled my subscription with them. I never want to hear of this product or brand again
Jada P.
Jada P.
I used this product for only a few months and wasn't impressed. It wasn't horrible.. Just so so.
Harper B.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I've never used organic skin products before this, and I was impressed. The product smells nice which is nice. It is very thick and watery at the same time. It comes out of the bottle pretty fast which is a little annoying. But it feels very nice on my skin and it's very hydrating. I have combination skin (oily with dry patches), and my skin is sensitive. It's been very hard to find a cleanser that works for my type and this is it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Seattle, WA
I use this to wash my face if I'm having a particularly sensitive skin day, or if the air is really dry and my skin needs some extra moisturizing. It's so light and washes off easily, doesn't leave any residue on your skin and its great on sensitive/red areas. I wouldn't recommend using it for makeup removal, but definitely for a nice fresh cleansing.
Dani D.
Dani D.
This cleanser had a great texture, and I loved that the ingredients list wasn't a hundred words that I couldn't read long but for the price and the effectiveness, I'll stick to my tried and true gentle cleanser aveeno. I wouldn't buy it again but I also realize that it may work wonders for someone else!
Riley B.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
This worked fine, I wasn't totally in love with it, but it did its job. There are other cleansers I like better for my skin type but this was a deluxe sample so I will just use it for traveling.
laelah c.
laelah c.
I really struggle with black marks on my face in this thing just been kind of help me for a bit when I was using it love it love it love it thank you enjoy
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
I absolutely love his product!!! I received it as a free sample in a glam bag and have bought it every since! Definitely recommend this!
Caitlyn K.
Caitlyn K.
Knoxville, TN
Oh my gosh! Favorite cleansing milk ever! Smells amazing and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. A must have.
Cheyanne V.
Cheyanne V.
Watford
I love juice beauty they are all organic and dont contain harmful chemicals that damage your skin I use them just as much as Burt's bees. This product not only smells amazing but leaves your skin feeling moisturized and clean, its not harsh at all and foams up when you rub it in and comes off super easy without the residue of soap. I'm glad I spent the extra buck to get this