Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk 2 Fl Oz

This creamy formula deeply cleanses and removes all makeup with organic grape seed and sunflower oils, while soothing normal, aging, or sensitive skin with organic chamomile and calendula. Tones with resveratrol from grapeseed. Soothes and replenishes with botanical extracts of chamomile, calendula, linden. Feeds the skin with rich nutrients of vitamins C, B5. Emollient action with vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy S.
I absolutely love this cleanser!! For some reason I was thrown off by it being called a “milk” cleanser. But it has been so gentle and very soothing to my skin. I have rosacea and it is hard to find something that doesn’t irritate it. This does the trick. And it’s not very expensive!! I will definitely buy again, and recommend it to anyone!
Kris W.
I’ve been using this cleanser for about 3 months and so far I really like it. The scent is nice and it goes on really smooth. It didn’t irritate my skin at all, but it was a teeny bit more drying than some of my other cleansers so I only use this one days when my skin is already well hydrated. Very happy with this purchase!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I've never used organic skin products before this, and I was impressed. The product smells nice which is nice. It is very thick and watery at the same time. It comes out of the bottle pretty fast which is a little annoying. But it feels very nice on my skin and it's very hydrating. I have combination skin (oily with dry patches), and my skin is sensitive. It's been very hard to find a cleanser that works for my type and this is it.
Chloe B.
This cleansing milk is mosturizing and it cleans well. It has taken off all my makeup without irritating my skin and pairs well with other products as it's pretty mild
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
This did not remove my make up, it irritated my eyes, it smelled disgusting, it's super runny so when you open the tube a ton of product comes out.
I can't comment if it left my skin dry or moisturized because I had to use another make up remover to take off my make up.
This is straight up JUNK.
I want to say I got a sample of this in a Birchbox, thank god I cancelled my subscription with them. I never want to hear of this product or brand again
Stephanie M.
Seattle, WA
I use this to wash my face if I'm having a particularly sensitive skin day, or if the air is really dry and my skin needs some extra moisturizing. It's so light and washes off easily, doesn't leave any residue on your skin and its great on sensitive/red areas. I wouldn't recommend using it for makeup removal, but definitely for a nice fresh cleansing.
Dani D.
new york , NY
This cleanser had a great texture, and I loved that the ingredients list wasn't a hundred words that I couldn't read long but for the price and the effectiveness, I'll stick to my tried and true gentle cleanser aveeno. I wouldn't buy it again but I also realize that it may work wonders for someone else!
Riley B.
Eagle Point
This worked fine, I wasn't totally in love with it, but it did its job. There are other cleansers I like better for my skin type but this was a deluxe sample so I will just use it for traveling.
laelah c.
I really struggle with black marks on my face in this thing just been kind of help me for a bit when I was using it love it love it love it thank you enjoy
Melanie V.
I absolutely love his product!!! I received it as a free sample in a glam bag and have bought it every since! Definitely recommend this!