Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk uploaded by Mara K.Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk uploaded by Elizabeth  H.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

This creamy formula deeply cleanses and removes all makeup with organic grape seed and sunflower oils, while soothing normal, aging, or sensitive skin with organic chamomile and calendula. A Daily Essential perfect for cleansing and removing makeup. Benefits: Hydrating Cleanser. Removes Make-Up. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Cleansing Milk is designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for normal, dry or mature skin. see more...

• I have Rosacea, is this gentle enough? My skin is extremely sensi...2 Answers
  • I got a free sample of this, is it good to use wi... Be the first to answer!
  • I have tried hundreds of face products that a first I loved but a...1 Answers
Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk
  • "I have super sensitive skin and most cleansers actually make me break out." in 2 reviews
Dandie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Juice Beauty as a brand. Almost, if not all, of their products are organic! I had been using the blemish cleanser for a few months and found that it was becoming a little harsh for my skin as the weather is changing. I purchased the cleansing milk and loved it the first time that I used it. It is gentle but gets the job done. The only downside for me is that it did not take off my face makeup well. It made my makeup sticky and was difficult to wipe off. Once makeup is removed, this cleanser is fantastic to finish cleansing the face!
Haley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size of this in one of my ipsy Glam Bags. I opened it up and it smelled absolutely awful. When I used it on my face it immediately started to burn. I was so upset because I have a sensitive face and thought since this was organic it would work well. Completely don't recommend if your skin is sensitive.
Joanne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand, but this cleanser falls a little short. Other reviews are talking about the smell but it doesn't bother me -- maybe because if gotten used to it? Leaves a little bit of a residue behind but feels great on my skin. It did give me some clogged pores but left my skin very soft.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not whay I'm looking for personally in a facial cleanser, but I enjoyed the sample I got from Birchbox. It's pretty liquid-y and does not lather so I felt like it didn't get rid of the makeup on my face. It felt great and smelled nice as well though!
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing milk! It is really gentle on my sensitive skin. It has a nice smell and I love the way it works. I've been really happy with the Juice Beauty products that i've tried.
deborah d.
this is a non abrasive cleanser. stinks but nice cleanser. doesn't dry the face. My daughter loves it and seems to not aggravate her acne. We purchased it from Ulta and will buy it again.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing milk. It is rejuvenating and very moisturizing. Only down side is no lather so you have to be careful how much you use.
Amber L.
This product is very good! I love it, it flows out very smoothly and cleans up my makeup very well and it's gentle on the skin!
Thu N.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of two face washes I use religiously every morning. I'm sensitive to certain facial products as well as smells and this works well for me even with both issues - very gentle on your face. I do recommend using micellar water or other make-up remover first before using this as it doesn't clean off everything completely. But otherwise it does leave my face looking and feeling great.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I snagged this at Whole Foods when my cleanser burst while I was on vacation and didn't have high expectations, but was pleasantly surprised! Sure, it's not the first thing I reach for, but I probably use it for an AM cleanse 2x a week and it does the job of getting my face clean in the morning and leaving me feeling refreshed.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Rosacea, is this gentle enough? My skin is extremely sensitive...
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to get into trying new organic products for my face and stuff .. Does anybody recommend this. Let me know please
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone know of a similar product that is a bit cheaper? As much as I love this face cleanser it is a bit pricey.
Miri F.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you buy this product in Canada?
Caitlen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been dying to try this out! Does it take off your makeup well? Is it hydrating? I figured it would be perfect for the fall/winter season