Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk uploaded by Mara K.Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk uploaded by Elizabeth  H.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

This creamy formula deeply cleanses and removes all makeup with organic grape seed and sunflower oils, while soothing normal, aging, or sensitive skin with organic chamomile and calendula. A Daily Essential perfect for cleansing and removing makeup. Benefits: Hydrating Cleanser. Removes Make-Up. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Cleansing Milk is designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for normal, dry or mature skin. see more...

• I have Rosacea, is this gentle enough? My skin is extremely sensi...2 Answers
  • I got a free sample of this, is it good to use wi... Be the first to answer!
  • I have tried hundreds of face products that a first I loved but a...1 Answers
Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk
  • "I have super sensitive skin and most cleansers actually make me break out." in 2 reviews
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
I am not a fan of this product. The smell was not my favorite. Its a weird smell i cannot describe. Once i applied this to my face it was very runny and watery so i had to use a lot. After rinsing i felt as if it left a oily residue on my skin. I did not like this at all.
Katie F.
Orlando
Left a film on my face. Didn’t feel clean or remove make up well enough. Has a weird smell to it, but it is all natural. Being as natural as it is these products expire faster as well. I have dry sensitive skin so his was recommended to me. Not a fan.
Dandie D.
I love Juice Beauty as a brand. Almost, if not all, of their products are organic! I had been using the blemish cleanser for a few months and found that it was becoming a little harsh for my skin as the weather is changing. I purchased the cleansing milk and loved it the first time that I used it. It is gentle but gets the job done. The only downside for me is that it did not take off my face makeup well. It made my makeup sticky and was difficult to wipe off. Once makeup is removed, this cleanser is fantastic to finish cleansing the face!
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Not a fan of this😞 I bought it over 2 years ago and I only managed to use half the bottle before throwing it out. It doesn't completely remove my makeup of. I can't really get it spread all over my face it's like mixing oil and water lol can't do it. I would always have to use soo many pumps before feeling like I had the product all over my face and even then it never took all my makeup off completely.
Emily J.
Athens, GA
I got this product in a birchbox and really like it. I use it in the shower before washing my face to ensure that I clean all the makeup off of my skin. It definitely has a milky consistency which I think is kind of cool and it feels like its melting the products off of your skin. I don't by any means think this is a necessary product but if you are interested in something like this then definitely check it out.
Kelsey C.
This formula was really creamy and don't really foam which I appreciate. It was very gentle on my skin and definitely got the job done! If you're looking for a product that will remove makeup, this isn't it. This is perfect as a wash but you'll definitely need to use a makeup wipe and an oil cleanser first.
Katherine C.
Houston
The cleansing milk is so amazing for my skin. Within 2 weeks it helped clear up most of the blemishes I had on my skin with constant use. I love the cleansing milk and would recommend it to anyone who will listen. I got it at my local whole foods on a whim and have not regretted it.
Thu N.
Silver Spring, MD
This is one of two face washes I use religiously every morning. I'm sensitive to certain facial products as well as smells and this works well for me even with both issues - very gentle on your face. I do recommend using micellar water or other make-up remover first before using this as it doesn't clean off everything completely. But otherwise it does leave my face looking and feeling great.
ashley g.
This is not so Great Julie beauty skincare is very hit or miss. It's either great and just right or its way to harsh. This is on the harsh side. My skin tingles in a bad way. I feel like it's burning. Instead try the Juice Beauty blemish cleaning face wash it works amazing
Jesyka D.
Davenport, IA
This is my favorite cleanser! I'm on my second bottle. I started using this when I got on accutane and it's been great for my dry, sensitive skin. I take off my makeup with micellar water prior to washing so I haven't had issues with it not removing my makeup. I don't like the packaging though, it's hard to get the last inch and a half out of the bottle when it's almost gone.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have Rosacea, is this gentle enough? My skin is extremely sensitive...
Caitlen C.
I've been dying to try this out! Does it take off your makeup well? Is it hydrating? I figured it would be perfect for the fall/winter season
Miri F.
Ottawa, ON
Where can you buy this product in Canada?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone know of a similar product that is a bit cheaper? As much as I love this face cleanser it is a bit pricey.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I really want to get into trying new organic products for my face and stuff .. Does anybody recommend this. Let me know please