BY JUICE BEAUTY

Reduce breakouts, unclog pores, and even skin tone with this powerful serum packed with willow bark, salicylic acid and organic fruit acids; while CoQ10, Vitamin C and organic aloe renew the skin for a healthy, clear complexion. Clears While Hydrates.

Juice Beauty's BLEMISH CLEARING™ Serum is designed for oily, combination, and blemish prone-skin types.

Benefits

• Reduces breakouts & clears clogged pores with beta hydroxy salicylic acid and naturally derived willow bark.
  • Evens skin tone and texture with organic lemon & apple fruit acids.
  • Helps renew the skin with Vitamin C.
  • Fights free radicals with antioxidant Vitamins B5 & E.
  • Creates a smoother looking appearance with CoQ10.
  • Hydrates & soothes with organic aloe and green & white tea.

Powerful Action Without

Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are never tested on animals.

Juice Beauty is constantly updating our ingredients to bring you results using the safest, organic and natural ingredients possible.

Formulated with certified organic ingredients.

Current Formula Ingredients:

Active Ingredient: salicylic acid 0.75%

• is this goodnnnnnn1 Answers
  • Juice Beauty® BLEMISH CLEARING™ Serum Do you find this pr...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? Do they sell anywhere other than onl...1 Answers
Juice Beauty® BLEMISH CLEARING™ Serum
  • "Amazing i use the whole set and it works great all together really see a difference in my skin" in 1 review
  • "I wish it would have helped clear out my minor breakouts but instead it made my skin look and feel super greasy and made my pimples look worse." in 1 review
  • "It does help a little bit with the pimples but not a miracle worker." in 1 review
Samantha T.
Burbank, CA
I had high hopes for this product but, unfortunately, it only seemed to aggravate my acne. I found this strange since the cleaners and one of the Juice Beauty lotions don't bother me at all.  I went through a bottle and a half, thinking my skin needed time to purge before it started to clear up, but never saw any results.
Yajahira M.
Davenport, FL
Works great with my combination skin.  It doesnt dry my face like other acne serums or creams. I like the fact that it is natural and comes with a dropper for a more clean hygienic alternative to a jar or a squeezing tube. I mainly apply on my face as a preventive measure.
Ashley N.
I love this product! I feel so good about using a brand that is so clean! I feel this product, along with the others in this collection, Jane worked to make my skin healthier and more clear.
Maria A.
Tampa, FL
This blemish serum is awesome!!! I’ve been using for 2 months straight and it’s helps clear up %80 percent of my blemishes. I was over steamed during a facial my pores felt like they were opened for days. I kept breaking out and breaking out. This product was the main thing I used along side other regimens but I can see how clear my blemishes have gotten and a good portion are almost all gone. Juice Beauty® BLEMISH CLEARING™ Serum
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
As someone with oily skin, I struggle to find skincare products that don't leave me feeling greasy or heavy. I tried this serum on a whim and have been really please. It soaks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave any residue. While applying it is a tad sticky, but it absorbs within minutes. You will need to wash your hands afterwards as they will feel sticky too. The consistency of the serum is gel-like, not at all oily. After a few weeks of use in the morning after showing and washing my face, my skin appears brighter and more even. I do still struggle with occasional blemishes but overall, this is a great product for me.
Gina C.
I really wanted to like this product as the ingredients are great, and I love what the brand stands for. However, I was very disappointed by the serum. I found that it was quite tacky once dry so I could only use it at night. My main reason for purchasing this was that I wanted something with fruit acids to help with some of my skin concerns such as uneven skin tone and blemishes. I have used similar products, but I wanted a more natural alternative; even if that meant spending a bit more and possibly waiting more time for results. Unfortunately, I did not notice any results over the 3 months that I used it.
Sam S.
Juice Beauty really just speaks to me. This is one of my absolute favorite brands. Their packaging is phenomenal, their prices are reasonable, and they use all natural, organic ingredients that are good for your skin. The serum is a lifesaver. It soaks into my skin without leaving me feeling oily and I wake up to a much less irritated and calm complexion. I could not ask for more!
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Loving this serum. I am always skeptical about acne products cuz i find most of them dont help me, but this makes a difference in my skin. It isnt going to clear acne, but it does promote exfoliation which helps prevent future breakouts. It also has helped fade my blemishes significantly. Love this gentle serum.
Vanessa M.
I went through two bottles of this stuff and the first time I used it, I over did it (AM & PM) along with using a bunch of different products so I didn’t see the effects I wanted. My acne didn’t really disappear and I was discouraged. I gave it another chance because there was so much hype and used it only at night, including it with a very minimal skincare routine. My pimples are no more and it is the only anti-acne promoted product I use now.
Rosealena T.
Erie, PA
I really really like this serum because it doesn't have a lot of chemicals in it which seems to be the key to keeping my skin healthy and happy. Within the first week of using it I was seeing results already. What seemed to work best with this product was using it after a peel or deep exfoliating cleanser. The only thing I could say I disliked about this product was the fact that it is a bit sticky when applied and can leave a residue if you apply to much. Other than that I completely ADORE this product. Juice Beauty® BLEMISH CLEARING™ Serum
Lauren K.
Has anyone experienced dryness with this one?
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I went to ulta and was looking at serums to help reduce acne scars and the employee there pretty much guaranteed I would love this. Has anyone tried this, is it as good as he claimed and most importantly will it help reduce the color of my scars?
Mikaela A.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this help with clogged pores in the t-zone? Specifically around the nose?
Taryn R.
Would you recommend this for someone who has occasional breakouts?
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Do you put this on your whole face or just the acne area?