Juice Beauty BLEMISH CLEARING™ Powder uploaded by Alice N.Juice Beauty BLEMISH CLEARING™ Powder uploaded by Shania M.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Calms and helps clear blemishes with naturally antiseptic bamboo.
  • Conceals with minerals, organic aloe & tapioca powders.
  • Fights free radicals with antioxidant-rich organic goji, acai, blueberry, pomegranate, kiwi, raspberry & cranberry extracts.

• I have been searching for a gentle product to help ocasional brea...1 Answers
  • Does this Juice Beauty blemish clearing powder leave skin greasy ...2 Answers
  • I really want to try this because my skin always has a blemish or...2 Answers
Melissa T.
Troy, MI
First of all I could not have discovered this product at a better time. I was breaking out really bad, and when those cleared I'd be left with red spots on my face that required an industrial-strength concealer. After I'd figured all of that out I just needed to set that concealer so it didn't go anywhere, but every powder I had just caked up and accentuated the dryness or redness around those spots. I read about this powder on the Juice Beauty website and ordered it in desperation, thinking that even if it wouldn't clear my acne it would at least not make it worse or more noticeable. When I received the product I tapped some of the powder (which is silky and soft) onto my zits with a concealer brush and was amazed by how well they were covered! It wasn't a full concealer effect - I'd say it's more like a blurring that you'd get from a primer, but much more concentrated. It's that perfect last step after applying a heavier concealer to soften the area, and I believe it does gently and slowly soothe acne-affected areas. I can't speak to how well it would work if it were applied to bare skin like a spot treatment; I use it more as a concealer-with-benefits.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
I actually use this as a mineral powder because the color is very light. So the color is too light to actually cover my blemishes but as a mineral veil it works very well
Crystal H.
This is amazing if you have blemishes. It covers reallyhood and hides blemishes as if they weren't there.
Morgan T.
BUFORD, GA
Anything by Juice is awesome. They are top quality and even better, all natural!
Alice N.
Santa Ana, CA
I've been using the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Powder for nearly two months. The product is really fantastic to improve my acne vulgaris. It's like makeup loose powder, which is finely milled to result in a velvety matte finish and an airy texture. Very lightweight without causing clogged pores or dull, caked on appearance.

You can use a powder brush with long, fluffy bristles or clean fingertips to diffuse the product. Remember to pick an extremely small amount to blend out all over your face. Being in rush or doing excess can leave uneven, patchy residues. The product helps to quickly mitigate swelling bumps and zits as well as dry out whiteheads and blackheads. The healing process might be slow in the first few weeks of application, however, my condition tends to improve faster. Recently, blemishes noticeably decrease on my skin, it looks clearer and smoother than before. The product doesn't bring about itchiness or aggravate my acne. It can be used for both skincare and makeup purposes.

I usually apply the powder on top of my moisturizers and sunscreen. Or gently sweep over after foundation. That makes the surface look a bit more matte and less greasy when heading outdoor in order to prevent dirt, debris and pollutants from sticking and penetrating into pores. But, there is still natural luminosity on my complexion. Additionally, it preserves my skin's hydration but also controls excessive sebum production. I don't find any dryness or greasiness. My skin feels nice throughout the day. Otherwise, facial sweating might leave streaks or blotchy marks. The powder has only one shade that is fair, light tone. Some of us might find it annoyingly too light or pale, but in my case, it brightens me up so I don't really hate it.

I'd recommend the product to most of skin types, normal, combination, sensitive, dry and especially oily, acne prone. If your skin is going through severe acne vulgaris and overactive sebaceous glands, you should use the powder along with non-comedogenic, oil-free moisturizers and other skincare products for blemish treatment.

angelica a.
sou louca por uma desse todos falam que e otimo que ele e perfeito sou louca pra experimenta pra ver se realmente e tao bom assim o que voces acham desse produto ele e realmente bom ou nao.
voces aprovam ele realmente funciona.
minha amiga ama esse produto.
paige Q.
I really want to try this because my skin always has a blemish or two and Ive tried so many things to get rid of them but they just come back worse evertime . Does this product really work ? I don't want to spend $30 on something that will cause me to breakout more , or do nothing .
Sandra D.
Does this Juice Beauty blemish clearing powder leave skin greasy feeling?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I have been searching for a gentle product to help ocasional break outs, wondering if anyone has tried this? Anyone over 40?