BY JUICE BEAUTY

Control oil and help clear blemished skin with this purifying and deep pore cleansing clay weekly mask. Visibly refines skin tone and texture to achieve a clear complexion. Clears while hydrates.

Benefits & Ingredients

• Deep pore cleansing with purifying clay.
  • Helps soothe with bamboo extracts.
  • Clarifies with exfoliating hydroxy fruit acids.

Directions
After cleansing with the BLEMISH CLEARING™ Cleanser, twice weekly, use the GREEN APPLE® Blemish Clearing Peel treatment first to exfoliate and open pores, then follow with the BLEMISH CLEARING™ Mask for ultimate results. Apply a generous layer to face and leave on for up to 10 minutes, rinse well. Follow with BLEMISH CLEARING™ Serum.

Who Should Use It
Juice Beauty's BLEMISH CLEARING™ Mask is designed for oily, combination, and blemish-prone skin types.

Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
To be honest, this stuff didn't do the job I was expecting. I thought it would be a little more intense as far as being a mask. But it was way too gentle and didn't form into one of those masks you would typically peel off. Also, the scent was not the best either.
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
I love this mask! It’s great because a lot acne mask leave my skin feeling dry and tight (not tight in a good way) after I rinse it off but this mask surprisingly left my skin feeling nourished and moisturized. Also my skin looked very smooth because the AHAs in the product gently exfoliate as well.
Sarah G.
Orland park, IL
Like this. Use it when I'm feeling bumps under the skin or anytime really. Twice a week is usually my Max. Smells great. Slightly tingles which makes me feel like it's working. I feel like it's a good brand.
Deanna F.
This works great for my sensitive skin. Not an immediate, over night fix for blemishes but I can see a difference in the time it takes for blemishes to clear up. I would recommend it to those who get blemishes every once in a while.
Triis S.
Odessa
This is the perfect product to knock out a break out. Chemical exfoliating so it doesn’t irritate your skin, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use this at night and wake up with beautiful skin.
Irene A.
San Fernando, California
This skin care is my favorite. I would highly recommend this brand Juice Beauty to all woman. I love this skin care. All you need is very little. It smells so good. Leaves your skin fresh, clean and soft
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down this is the best product for acne prone skin. I purchased this product at my local Whole Foods. Each time I use it I was never disappointed. I have very sensitive skin and was pleased that it didn’t irritate my skin any further. A few weeks of using the product it helped to clear up my skin. Definitely a plus! I will definitely purchase this again and again.
Nidia G.
this product works really well with my skin. I have combination skin and tend to breakout about twice a month and this product helps to battle that when it does happen. it is effective but you have to keep on top of it. I would still buy it again as I have not found anything else that has worked as well as this.
Nia N.
I received a sample of this product from a friend, and gave it a try on a day that I had a breakout. I typically use Benzac, Mario Badescu, Oxy, or AcneFree spot treatments and wanted to see how this would compare. It didn’t give me the quick results I notice with my go-to options, but it wasn’t harsh or drying either, which was nice. I do notice that Juice Beauty products have an interesting odor, but nothing overly offensive. I would give it another try.
Meghan R.
I love this stuff! It smells so good, feels amazing, and has helped keep my acne to a minimum. It's gentle, doesn't burn and it's at a good value. Of course, there's room for improvement as nothing is perfect but this product is well made and all natural.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Has anyone tried this stuff!

back