Juice Beauty BLEMISH CLEARING™ CLEARING Toner Pads uploaded by Brandi A.Juice Beauty BLEMISH CLEARING™ CLEARING Toner Pads uploaded by Brandi A.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Blemish Clearing Toner Pads - Blemish Clearing Toner Pads by Juice Beauty are daily pads to use after cleansing that will help control oil & refine enlarged pores while toning to help reduce blemishes. Cooling formula soothes skin & promotes even skin tone & texture. Manages oiliness without stripping skin of its natural moisture levels. Each pad is pre-soaked with a treatment solution formulated with salicylic acid from willow bark, cucumber extract & soothing organic aloe juice.Pads are 100% bamboo, a bacteria inhibiting material. Bamboo is also a sustainable crop not sprayed with pesticides, unlike cotton, which is one of the most heavily pesticide-sprayed crops. Exfoliates, unclogs pores and manages oiliness with salicylic acid from willow bark. Pore size appears visibly reduced with witch hazel. Visibly brightens with vitamin C and organic apple, lemon and grape acids. Soothes with organic aloe and cucumber. Vitamin B3 and licorice root reduce the appearance of unevenness caused by blemishes.(50 Count) - Blemish Clearing Toner Pads

martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
I was given this as a gift and  i started using this product for my blemishes about a month ago it was the very first time that i have use some thing like this for my blemishes so i figure it would not hurt to try. All i can say is WOW why didn't i use it sooner with in a week i seen i difference. It deferentially holds up to its name.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
The smell of this natural product is rather stinky. It reminds me of the smell of a rotting Apple and it's down to my skin and felt very tight on it also. I used all of it and it worked all right however I wouldn't purchase it again.
Taylor S.
West Blocton, AL
I use this mixed with witch hazel. I'm not lying when I say it evened my skin tone within a week! It's not super pricey but it's worth every penny! Not harsh on my skin at all and the formula is great. I would def recommend this.
Sandy S.
lockport
I like this product I just don’t usually use toner. The price was very nice and and worth it. I was very pleased with it. The pads are very gentle on the skin. I would buy again, but the amount I have will last a long time !
Brandi A.
This was my first purchase from Juice Beauty as I was looking for a natural, cruelty free toner. I do like these pads and they are easy for one time use and throw them away, comes with 50 pads and I purchased this at Ulta. Did I notice a change in my skin? No, no good or bad differences to my skin. Have bought this twice but might try a different toner for a bit. The only reasons I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because I dont notice a change in my skin and it leaves my skin a little sticky.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
I love a good facial cleansing pad! This makes your skin feel cool and fresh and clean and I use them right before bed! I usually use cleansing pads to remove my makeup, but this makes your skin feel so great I actually use another product to remove my makeup and then use these. It's like a mini spa treatment!
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
I only used these for a couple weeks in total and they kind of worked but also didn't. Sometimes they'd stop a blemish from appearing and other times it made them rage.
Morgan D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love this brand and this product as well. It has helped my skin clear up so good and it was a good price. It has lasted me quite a while too. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and will be buying again.
briana v.
Philadelphia
This product isn't the best and I would not recommend I used it once and it gave me a seriously bad rash and almost burned me I don't know if it has something I'm allergic to or something but I wouldn't recommend