Juice Beauty BLEMISH CLEARING™ Cleanser
BY JUICE BEAUTY
- Deeply cleanses with coconut cleansers.
- Purifies and detoxifies with organic sage, lemon balm and dandelion botanicals.
- Clarifies with organic lemon & cherry fruit acids.
- Hydrates with algae and organic aloe.
Top Questions See all 21 Q&A
- "Juice Beauty changed my skin. I never had issues with acne until about a year ago when my skin took a turn for the worse. I tried lots of different brands and combinations but nothing worked. It's incredibly frustrating to go from beautiful, clear skin to 100 or so blemishes in a matter of months as a young adult. Thankfully, I did a little research and was reintroduced to this brand. I'd tried the moisturizers before and loved them but never repurchased due to the price. I gave this cleanser a shot and four weeks later, my skin is almost completely clear. I use this morning and night as well as the SPF 30 moisturizer in the morning and the oil-free moisturizer at night. I'll never stop using this as long as my skin continues to heal. I have combination, acne prone skin that's sensitive to the harsh chemicals in many other cleansers on the market. This all natural formula is perfect and leaves my skin feeling fresh and invigorated after every wash. I love it!" in 13 reviews
- "I have combination skin and this product dries my cheeks out despite the promise of hydration while cleansing." in 2 reviews
- "I used to used every high-end cleanser under the sun, and every which way to get rid of my acne." in 1 review
- "I like this cleanser but find it to be very oily for day time use." in 1 review
I’ve tried everything on the market to treat my cystic acne... literally EVERYTHING but I never walked down the organic path. This cleanser is made with all organic ingredients that helps deeply cleanse, purify, clarify and hydrate all in one. I’m keeping this review short and sweet because I’ve never had a product so wonderful. Anyone struggling to maintain acne or their combination/oily skin needs this. TRUST ME! This has completely vanished all signs of the terror of cystic acne that I’ve struggled my whole life with. This is also a perfect pair for any woman’s cabinet who experiences hormonal breakouts.
Problems: 1. The smell is just awful- organic/medicinal, really it smells like some bad carrot based vegetable smoothie mixed with peat. But I could get over it if
2. The pump wasn't awful. Don't get me wrong it's strong but there's always remnants of the cleanser that don't come out which then block the spray nozzle so have to be careful
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos