BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Deeply cleanses with coconut cleansers.
  • Purifies and detoxifies with organic sage, lemon balm and dandelion botanicals.
  • Clarifies with organic lemon & cherry fruit acids.
  • Hydrates with algae and organic aloe.

Juice Beauty BLEMISH CLEARING™ Cleanser
  • "Juice Beauty changed my skin. I never had issues with acne until about a year ago when my skin took a turn for the worse. I tried lots of different brands and combinations but nothing worked. It's incredibly frustrating to go from beautiful, clear skin to 100 or so blemishes in a matter of months as a young adult. Thankfully, I did a little research and was reintroduced to this brand. I'd tried the moisturizers before and loved them but never repurchased due to the price. I gave this cleanser a shot and four weeks later, my skin is almost completely clear. I use this morning and night as well as the SPF 30 moisturizer in the morning and the oil-free moisturizer at night. I'll never stop using this as long as my skin continues to heal. I have combination, acne prone skin that's sensitive to the harsh chemicals in many other cleansers on the market. This all natural formula is perfect and leaves my skin feeling fresh and invigorated after every wash. I love it!" in 13 reviews
  • "I have combination skin and this product dries my cheeks out despite the promise of hydration while cleansing." in 2 reviews
  • "I used to used every high-end cleanser under the sun, and every which way to get rid of my acne." in 1 review
  • "I like this cleanser but find it to be very oily for day time use." in 1 review
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
For a product that comes from a brand thats named Juice Beauty, this sure smells unappealing. Its not the worst smell I've had in a product but definitely not something I was expecting  nor something I'm excited to use. I've wanted to try juice beauty for years so when I got this and another product in a subscription box I was excited to try it out. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and i will continue to use until I finish the bottle, but so far I'm not impressed with this product. The smell is gross, as I mentioned and so far its not having any effect on my skin. Granted at this time I don't really have active breakouts so its a plus that this isn't breaking me out or having any negative effect on my skin, but on the flip side I also don't notice anything positive about it either. This is a great product for some but for me its average and not something I would purchase again.
Madison Z.
THE FIRST ACNE PRODUCT THAT WORKED.

I’ve tried everything on the market to treat my cystic acne... literally EVERYTHING but I never walked down the organic path. This cleanser is made with all organic ingredients that helps deeply cleanse, purify, clarify and hydrate all in one. I’m keeping this review short and sweet because I’ve never had a product so wonderful. Anyone struggling to maintain acne or their combination/oily skin needs this. TRUST ME! This has completely vanished all signs of the terror of cystic acne that I’ve struggled my whole life with. This is also a perfect pair for any woman’s cabinet who experiences hormonal breakouts.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs, CA
First off I love how that it smells like grape juice lol I bought it at Ulta ! This was the second product I have used from juice beauty . It’s a little pricey but not unaffordable. I really love this face wash I might just have to buy it again . Juice Beauty BLEMISH CLEARING™ Cleanser
Chu L.
I bought this cleanser with high hopes since I have seen lots of good reviews. I have a sensitive / oily skin. This cleanser did not cause any skin trouble but I can not say this works amazing either. It is just ok and I am glad it is not drying my skin BUT the smell.. omg the smell is very strong and awful. I usually like those organic / natural scent but this is bad.
Chelsea C.
Baltimore
I bought this product from Ulta because one of my favorite beauty YouTubers Annie Jaffrey recommended it on her channel and has a similar skin type to mine. I think this has helped, along with all of my other skin care products, to help with my acne. I only gave it 4 stars because I really can’t stand the smell.
Jessica L.
Livonia
This is a great cleanser! I suffer with cystic acne and some adult acne as I am getting into my late twenties and have searched all over for a product that will help. When I came across this one it was by accident and I was so excited to try it out. The cleanser has a gel like consistency but feels very refreshing going on the skin. I use it in the evening to cleanse my face and when I use it I can actually feel it working! It has sort of a tingling affect on the areas that have bad spots so it makes me feel like it is specifically targeting them! I am very happy with this product and would recommend for others to give it a try!
Lizzy M.
I got this product recommended to me by a consultant at Ulta. I have dry acne prone skin. Mostly in my chin area. This product does help with acne. Didn’t clear it all up with “wow” results. I feel like it definitely helped though. Not good for dry skin though. Dries you out pretty bad.
Angela L.
I love using this cleanser on my oily and acne-prone skin. I use this with my Clarisonic and noticed a difference within about a week. You can really feel it working. The price is a little higher than what I would typically spend on a cleanser, but I would recommend this to my friends.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I got this previously in a beauty fix. The cleanser itself is ok. It's gel- like and forms a regular amount of lather (it's not super foamy or super creamy). It does feel like it cleanses the skin nicely but I don't feel like it's any better or worse than any other cleanser I used.
Problems: 1. The smell is just awful- organic/medicinal, really it smells like some bad carrot based vegetable smoothie mixed with peat. But I could get over it if
2. The pump wasn't awful. Don't get me wrong it's strong but there's always remnants of the cleanser that don't come out which then block the spray nozzle so have to be careful

Charlie S.
Kailua, HI
This is the BEST cleanser on the market. Perfect for anyone with sensitive skin, or someone who is pregnant because you don’t have to worry about it messing with your hormones. It clears your face without drying out the rest of your skin. I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who struggles with Acne.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I just really want to try all this new things specially if they are organic so I'm really looking forward to have opinions and recommendations before I buy them
Susan L.
Is this a smooth gel/cream cleanser or does it have exfoliating particles in it?
Has this caused any irritation to anyone? I started using the product yesterday and my skin is starting to feel itchy and I have small red bumps 😔
Jamie C.
New York
Is this a foaming product?
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have tried hundreds of face products that a first I loved but after a while dried my skin out. I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?