Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Powder uploaded by Shania M.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

An on the spot concealing powder that soothes, calms and clear blemishes with bamboo, minerals and certified organic fruit extracts leaving your skin healed and concealed. Benefits: Conceals. Soothes, calms and clears blemishes with bamboo powder, minerals and certified organic fruit extracts. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Blemish Clearing Powder is designed for oily, combination, and blemish prone skin types. Ingredients Note: *certified organic by a USDA approved agency Blemish Clearing Powder, Translucent. see more...

• I have been searching for a gentle product to help ocasional break ...1 Answers
  • Does this Juice Beauty blemish clearing powder leave skin greasy fe...2 Answers
  • I really want to try this because my skin always has a blemish or t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
This is amazing if you have blemishes. It covers reallyhood and hides blemishes as if they weren't there.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Buford, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything by Juice is awesome. They are top quality and even better, all natural!
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this as a mineral powder because the color is very light. So the color is too light to actually cover my blemishes but as a mineral veil it works very well
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Troy, MI
First of all I could not have discovered this product at a better time. I was breaking out really bad, and when those cleared I'd be left with red spots on my face that required an industrial-strength concealer. After I'd figured all of that out I just needed to set that concealer so it didn't go anywhere, but every powder I had just caked up and accentuated the dryness or redness around those spots. I read about this powder on the Juice Beauty website and ordered it in desperation, thinking that even if it wouldn't clear my acne it would at least not make it worse or more noticeable. When I received the product I tapped some of the powder (which is silky and soft) onto my zits with a concealer brush and was amazed by how well they were covered! It wasn't a full concealer effect - I'd say it's more like a blurring that you'd get from a primer, but much more concentrated. It's that perfect last step after applying a heavier concealer to soften the area, and I believe it does gently and slowly soothe acne-affected areas. I can't speak to how well it would work if it were applied to bare skin like a spot treatment; I use it more as a concealer-with-benefits.
angelica a.
angelica a.
sou louca por uma desse todos falam que e otimo que ele e perfeito sou louca pra experimenta pra ver se realmente e tao bom assim o que voces acham desse produto ele e realmente bom ou nao.
voces aprovam ele realmente funciona.
minha amiga ama esse produto.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Does this Juice Beauty blemish clearing powder leave skin greasy feeling?
paige Q.
paige Q.
I really want to try this because my skin always has a blemish or two and Ive tried so many things to get rid of them but they just come back worse evertime . Does this product really work ? I don't want to spend $30 on something that will cause me to breakout more , or do nothing .
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been searching for a gentle product to help ocasional break outs, wondering if anyone has tried this? Anyone over 40?