2 colors available

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Clear blemished skin and control oil with this purifying and deep pore cleansing clay weekly treatment mask that refines skin tone and texture to achieve a clear complexion. Benefits: Purifying clay will deeply cleanse pores. Organic bamboo inhibits bacteria and soothe inflammations. Clarifying blend of exfoliating hydroxy-fruit acids evens skin tone and texture. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Blemish Clearing Mask is designed for oily, combination, and blemish prone skin types. Ingredient Note : * Certified Organic by a US Department of Agriculture approved agency. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nidia G.
Nidia G.
New York
this product works really well with my skin. I have combination skin and tend to breakout about twice a month and this product helps to battle that when it does happen. it is effective but you have to keep on top of it. I would still buy it again as I have not found anything else that has worked as well as this.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Allen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
At my 34 years of age I still suffer from acne. It's very frustrating so I'm always looking for something that can help with it. I tried this clearing mask and immediately liked how easy it was to apply. It had a very pleasant smell and didn't over dry my skin.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
I love this stuff! It smells so good, feels amazing, and has helped keep my acne to a minimum. It's gentle, doesn't burn and it's at a good value. Of course, there's room for improvement as nothing is perfect but this product is well made and all natural.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves this! She says that it is amazing on her face! I have used it a couple times and I this it is good. I buy it all the time for her. Not disappointed in the at all. Will use again.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this peel and my skin did not feel dried out at all. If anything it felt refreshed and clean! I struggle with how different products dry out my skin a lot. But this peel did not, I am definitely repurchasing.
Azariah G.
Azariah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does clear up alot of acne in really cleanses the skin and make you feel fresh and dewy and it is just an amazing product and I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to get rid of acne! :-)
Heather D.
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love This because it was effective. It also worked on my sensitive skin! I love the ingredients used in juice beauty products as well!
Jen K.
Jen K.
Alhambra , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great clarifying mask to use on a weekly basis! It didn't help clear the pores but it left my skin feeling nice and refreshed.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Benicia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the mask of miracles. I use this one a week as a preventative mask for acne along with other Juice Beauty products. Definitely purchasing again.
Arelys R.
Arelys R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Si estas bus aando una buena mascarilla esta seria de las mejored buenas alternativa para puel sensibles good
Athena J.
Athena J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this stuff!