BY JUICE BEAUTY

Clear blemished skin and control oil with this purifying and deep pore cleansing clay weekly treatment mask that refines skin tone and texture to achieve a clear complexion. Benefits: Purifying clay will deeply cleanse pores. Organic bamboo inhibits bacteria and soothe inflammations. Clarifying blend of exfoliating hydroxy-fruit acids evens skin tone and texture. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Blemish Clearing Mask is designed for oily, combination, and blemish prone skin types. Ingredient Note : * Certified Organic by a US Department of Agriculture approved agency. see more...

Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down this is the best product for acne prone skin. I purchased this product at my local Whole Foods. Each time I use it I was never disappointed. I have very sensitive skin and was pleased that it didn’t irritate my skin any further. A few weeks of using the product it helped to clear up my skin. Definitely a plus! I will definitely purchase this again and again.
Nidia G.
New York
this product works really well with my skin. I have combination skin and tend to breakout about twice a month and this product helps to battle that when it does happen. it is effective but you have to keep on top of it. I would still buy it again as I have not found anything else that has worked as well as this.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
To be honest, this stuff didn't do the job I was expecting. I thought it would be a little more intense as far as being a mask. But it was way too gentle and didn't form into one of those masks you would typically peel off. Also, the scent was not the best either.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
Like this. Use it when I'm feeling bumps under the skin or anytime really. Twice a week is usually my Max. Smells great. Slightly tingles which makes me feel like it's working. I feel like it's a good brand.
Martha M.
Allen, TX
At my 34 years of age I still suffer from acne. It's very frustrating so I'm always looking for something that can help with it. I tried this clearing mask and immediately liked how easy it was to apply. It had a very pleasant smell and didn't over dry my skin.
Meghan R.
I love this stuff! It smells so good, feels amazing, and has helped keep my acne to a minimum. It's gentle, doesn't burn and it's at a good value. Of course, there's room for improvement as nothing is perfect but this product is well made and all natural.
Veronica R.
Turlock, CA
I used this peel and my skin did not feel dried out at all. If anything it felt refreshed and clean! I struggle with how different products dry out my skin a lot. But this peel did not, I am definitely repurchasing.
Azariah G.
This product really does clear up alot of acne in really cleanses the skin and make you feel fresh and dewy and it is just an amazing product and I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to get rid of acne! :-)
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
My daughter loves this! She says that it is amazing on her face! I have used it a couple times and I this it is good. I buy it all the time for her. Not disappointed in the at all. Will use again.
Amber M.
Benicia, CA
This is the mask of miracles. I use this one a week as a preventative mask for acne along with other Juice Beauty products. Definitely purchasing again.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this stuff!