BY JUICE BEAUTY

Prevent blemishes, deeply cleanse and remove impurities with this clarifying cleanser of certified organic lemon, cherry and aloe juices. Deeply cleanses, heals while hydrating. Benefits: Clarifies. Organic botanical extracts of dandelion leaf, lemon balm leaf and sage leaf purify, detoxify and cleanse while soothing sugar and coconut cleansers remove impurities. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Blemish Clearing Cleanser is designed for oily, combination, and blemish prone skin types. see more...

Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
  • "I have combination skin and this product dries my cheeks out despite the promise of hydration while cleansing." in 2 reviews
  • "I used to used every high-end cleanser under the sun, and every which way to get rid of my acne." in 1 review
  • "I like this cleanser but find it to be very oily for day time use." in 1 review
Mary Jane B.
I received this facial cleanser in my dermstore beautyfix subscription box about one week after my trip from LA. The change of weather from Hawaii’s humidity to California’s cold and dry air plus their harsh treated water made my skin go into total shock!

Now normally, I don’t have acne. However, every once in a while I’ll get one of those deep lesions under the skin that can be easily treat with steroid injection(s) by a dermatologist. Sadly to say, this was not the case... My ENTIRE face was covered in hundreds of whiteheads and was soo bumpy I felt as though I had started puberty all over again!

Since I didn’t have any acne treating cleansers laying around my house, I was glad to be able to give this one a try. Just a heads up (a major one in fact), is the scent of this product is a difficult one to get past. It has a very strong “organic” or even medicinal smell that is extremely unpleasant. Yet, I still wanted to give this a try, especially since I’ve read so many positive reviews and outcomes other users have had.

Needless to say, after two weeks of use, my face is back to its acne free self and I can begin wearing make up again! (FYI: I don’t like to contaminate my makeup, therefore I don’t wear any when I have breakouts.)

I am so glad that this came full sized in my subscription box and that I was able to give it a try.. Would I repurchase? Probably not. Unless the company decides to recreate the product with a less potent scent. Will I continue to use it on a daily basis? Yes, most definitely. Will I recommend this? Yes and no. If you are able to give it a whiff in stores and are okay with the smell, then try it.

Overall I think the benefits outweigh the con and it does exactly what it says.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
If you use this cleanser daily it truly works! It’s completely organic so it’s got a bit of a strange smell but it really cleans your pores and tightens your skin in a completely natural way. this is not a mask and should be used to cleanse the skin quickly and thoroughly and can cause irritation if left on the skin too long but if you use it sparingly it’s more than worth the price for such a size of bottle and I use mine with my clarisonic cashmere cleanse brush and I love it! 💋
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This cleanser has a very earthy scent, with slight chemical (?) undertones. It’s a bit harsh to the nose at first but you definitely get used to it. I’d rather it smell earthy than sickeningly sweet from artificial additives. After using, my skin feels clean but not dried out. The formula is a little runny but sort of gel-like and there is a little lather to it. My boyfriend really likes this cleanser too, which says a lot.
Laura H.
Rice Lake, WI
My current go to face wash. I rarely repurchase the same products but I am on my 2nd bottle. Love this product. It does have a bit of a 'natural' smell so if you are sensitive to smells you might not like this. I have actually come to like the smell, even though I though it was weird at first. I would much rather have a natural product over fake ingreadents any day. This brand is also cruelty free.
Chu L.
I bought this cleanser with high hopes since I have seen lots of good reviews. I have a sensitive / oily skin. This cleanser did not cause any skin trouble but I can not say this works amazing either. It is just ok and I am glad it is not drying my skin BUT the smell.. omg the smell is very strong and awful. I usually like those organic / natural scent but this is bad.
Jessica L.
Livonia
This is a great cleanser! I suffer with cystic acne and some adult acne as I am getting into my late twenties and have searched all over for a product that will help. When I came across this one it was by accident and I was so excited to try it out. The cleanser has a gel like consistency but feels very refreshing going on the skin. I use it in the evening to cleanse my face and when I use it I can actually feel it working! It has sort of a tingling affect on the areas that have bad spots so it makes me feel like it is specifically targeting them! I am very happy with this product and would recommend for others to give it a try!
Melanie D.
Pittsburgh
I used the juice beauty line, whenever I was pregnant. I loved that I could use a natural, organic product that was safe for me and my baby and it worked!
The cleanser easily washed away my make-up leaving my face clean.
The cleanser is pricey, but worth the results and safety from an all natural line!
Haseena j.
So the weird thing about my skin is sometimes products break me out first. Well this product broke me out real bad to the point I couldn’t get to see if it cleared up after a week ( which is what usually happens with a new product).
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I received this as part of my Dermstore.com Beauty Fix Box. Let me first off say, it has a funky smell. Kinda herbal/medicinal. I don't see what the big deal is since it fades after washing it off. After using it my skin feels incredibly clean. However if you have dry skin or even combination skin that leans more toward dry, don't use this. It will be too drying for already dry skin types.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I love the way this cleanser keeps my skin clear of acne. I use it as a second wash and it’s unbelievable the amount of dirt and makeup that still comes off with this cleanser. I’ve repurchased several times and Its become part of my regular skincare routine. I love everything the brand stands for and this particular product is extremely affordable. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I just really want to try all this new things specially if they are organic so I'm really looking forward to have opinions and recommendations before I buy them
Susan L.
Is this a smooth gel/cream cleanser or does it have exfoliating particles in it?
Has this caused any irritation to anyone? I started using the product yesterday and my skin is starting to feel itchy and I have small red bumps 😔
Jamie C.
New York
Is this a foaming product?
Mae M.
Is this a good cleanser for oily skin? Does it prevent bastards (pimples)?