Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser uploaded by Angela N.Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser uploaded by Sheela K.Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser uploaded by Haley E.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Prevent blemishes, deeply cleanse and remove impurities with this clarifying cleanser of certified organic lemon, cherry and aloe juices. Deeply cleanses, heals while hydrating. Benefits: Clarifies. Organic botanical extracts of dandelion leaf, lemon balm leaf and sage leaf purify, detoxify and cleanse while soothing sugar and coconut cleansers remove impurities. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Blemish Clearing Cleanser is designed for oily, combination, and blemish prone skin types. see more...

• Is this a foaming product?2 Answers
  • Is this a smooth gel/cream cleanser or does it have exfoliating par...3 Answers
  • Has this caused any irritation to anyone? I started using the produ...2 Answers
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
  • "I have combination skin and this product dries my cheeks out despite the promise of hydration while cleansing." in 2 reviews
  • "Works great for my oily skin and I love that it's all natural." in 1 review
  • "I used to used every high-end cleanser under the sun, and every which way to get rid of my acne." in 1 review
  • "I like this cleanser but find it to be very oily for day time use." in 1 review
Neri Z.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
I also received this as a sample with an Ulta purchase and was not happy with it at all. I have somewhat sensitive combination skin leaning more towards the dry side. I know acne fighting cleansers are normally more drying to the skin so I focused the cleanser more on my t-zone where I tend to break out. Right after rinsing the cleanser off, my skin already felt tight and I could see dry patches on my cheeks where the cleanser barely touched. Before using this, there were no noticeable dry patches on my face at all. On top of that, it irritated my skin, turning it red and blotchy. And as others have mentioned the smell.. it's very strong and unpleasant. Definitely did not work for me 😔
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED with this stuff. It is seriously magic in a bottle. I recently switched by birth control and my break outs have been out of control- so I switched to this cleanser from a Mario Badescu cleanser and I seriously haven't loved a cleanser so much. It cleanses away all imperfections and prevents new blemishes from forming. It doesn't soak up all the oils on your face, causing your face to feel dehydrated and like Saran Wrap, it's just cleansing enough to wipe away excess oils and dirt from your face. I can't explain how much I love this stuff!!!!
Yajaira D.
Yajaira D.
This is my favorite cleanser of ALL TIME! It doesn't strip my skin or dry to out like most acne washes do. It is the only cleanser I have found to actually maintain my skin completely clear. The price is fair in comparison to other brands. I highly recommend this product to oily/combination and acne prone skin types.
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well as a cleanser, especially for oily skin, but unfortunately it smells really awful. If you can stomach the scent it does a pretty good job clearing acne, but I had to throw my sample away after only one use. I really love the Juice Beauty brand, but this particular cleanser wasn't for me.
Tameka P.
Tameka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my go to facial cleanser. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this works wonders for my blemishes. It is not too over-drying and always makes my skin feel incredibly refreshed. I've tried many drugstore products, but this product is really worth the extra $$.
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
I have extremely oily skin and this stuff works wonders! It keeps your face clean and it's got all natural ingredients. The only downside to this wash is it doesn't foam up so it doesn't work well with a face brush. Other than that I love this stuff!
Megan T.
Megan T.
I really enjoy this cleanser. The smell takes a bit of getting used to (not bad, but definitely different). It does dry my skin a bit, but I pair it with Juice's moisturizer immediately after - or any moisturizer. Love it and love the ingredients.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lancaster, CA
I got little samples with my Ulta purchase and thought eh why not try them out. They smell HORRIBLE. Exactly like Raid roach spray. It dried my skin out with the first wash and just left my face feeling and smelling horrible.
Khristene J.
Khristene J.
Love this cleanser. I'm acne prone and this cleanser has done me justice. Its gentle on skin while removing excess oil and leaving face smooth clean and helps with acne. Will keep buying.
Patty C.
Patty C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased 2nd Bottle and love it! Here's the beauty about Juice Beauty: It works! Tried so many different type of skin care facial washes from organic, over the counter popular face washes, to dermatologist prescribed for acne and realized some products just don't work for everyone's skin.

Bottom Line: I was prescribed numerous prescriptions for hormonal cystic acne from my dermatologist for two years and did not help. Throughout those two years I did my research and tried lots of products and love trying different ones to find a variety that helps my skin heal. I would highly recommend highly recommend for everyone to do their research prior. Using Juice Beauty - I use the every other day/night and between those days I use a green tea face wash (check out my page) for additional reviews on skincare! I'd love to help!    Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
Yarlin A.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I just really want to try all this new things specially if they are organic so I'm really looking forward to have opinions and recommendations before I buy them
Susan L.
Susan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a smooth gel/cream cleanser or does it have exfoliating particles in it?
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
New York
Is this a foaming product?
Has this caused any irritation to anyone? I started using the product yesterday and my skin is starting to feel itchy and I have small red bumps 😔
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have tried hundreds of face products that a first I loved but after a while dried my skin out. I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?