BY JUICE BEAUTY

Prevent blemishes, deeply cleanse and remove impurities with this clarifying cleanser of certified organic lemon, cherry and aloe juices. Deeply cleanses, heals while hydrating. Benefits: Clarifies. Organic botanical extracts of dandelion leaf, lemon balm leaf and sage leaf purify, detoxify and cleanse while soothing sugar and coconut cleansers remove impurities. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Blemish Clearing Cleanser is designed for oily, combination, and blemish prone skin types. see more...

• Is this a foaming product?2 Answers
  • Is this a smooth gel/cream cleanser or does it have exfoliating p...3 Answers
  • Has this caused any irritation to anyone? I started using the pro...2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I have combination skin and this product dries my cheeks out despite the promise of hydration while cleansing." in 2 reviews
  • "Works great for my oily skin and I love that it's all natural." in 1 review
  • "I used to used every high-end cleanser under the sun, and every which way to get rid of my acne." in 1 review
  • "I like this cleanser but find it to be very oily for day time use." in 1 review
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate writing negative reviews, but it is a must with this product.  First of all, it cleanses no better than any other cleanser I've ever used.  So, that alone is a reason for anyone not to purchase.  Secondly, the smell is awful!  Like, hold your breath while you wash your face kind of awful.  But, the kicker for me personally, was the horrible reaction I had to the product!  I've never had an issue with sensitive skin and have been able to comfortably use every product I've ever tried across the board.  I don't know if it's the fruit enzymes in the formula or something else.  But needless to say, my entire face burned and developed a full rash within one minute of rinsing it off.  To be sure that it wasn't any other external factor, I tried it AGAIN just to give it the benefit of the doubt a week later...same thing happened!  I also should include that I tried their eye concentrate/serum that I received in my fabfitfun box and had the exact same issue.  So, I will not be purchasing ANY Juice Beauty products in the future.
Haseena j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So the weird thing about my skin is sometimes products break me out first. Well this product broke me out real bad to the point I couldn’t get to see if it cleared up after a week ( which is what usually happens with a new product).
Reneè C.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser for someone with acne prone, combo to dry, sensitive skin like myself. It's mostly organic and very gentle. It's doesn't dry me out and make my skin feel right at all. It's just right. And it definitely has stopped whiteheads from forming as often as they used to, and it's making my blackheads go away slowly but surely. My redness is still there, but not at all as bad. This in conjunction with their blemish clearing serum are my go-to combo to kick acnes ass.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as part of my Dermstore.com Beauty Fix Box. Let me first off say, it has a funky smell. Kinda herbal/medicinal. I don't see what the big deal is since it fades after washing it off. After using it my skin feels incredibly clean. However if you have dry skin or even combination skin that leans more toward dry, don't use this. It will be too drying for already dry skin types.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this cleanser keeps my skin clear of acne. I use it as a second wash and it’s unbelievable the amount of dirt and makeup that still comes off with this cleanser. I’ve repurchased several times and Its become part of my regular skincare routine. I love everything the brand stands for and this particular product is extremely affordable. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
Gracie H.
Woodacre, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff changed my skin! I used to use proactive and other skin care lines that were extremely harsh and drying on my skin. I got the 3 step blemish clearing system from juice beauty and my skin had never been better. It’s nourishing for the skin and is great for sensitive skin, like mine. I love the smell and that it doesn’t have any harsh or synthetic chemicals.
Shipra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for almost two weeks now, and it's safe to say that I haven't had any new profound breakouts since using this product. I wouldn't say it's a quick fix to existing acne, and if you're really conscious about the smell of items, it's not the most pleasant. Overall, though, I think it's a great preventative cleanser and will continue to use.
Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and this is amazing for my skin! This is the very first product I've used that didn't make my skin go through a purging (skin gets worse before it gets better)! Within 2 weeks there was a noticable difference in how clear my skin was. The smell does take a little bit to get use to, but it isn't horrible at all.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing cleanser. It is slightly exfoliating to keep your skins bright and help to clear it of any breakout. I have used it many times over the last several years. It isn't too drying and has a lovely smell. I love that it is truly all natural and not filled with any crap.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Juice Beauty continuously puts out products that take top rank in my skincare arsenal! A friend recommended I try it (using my BirchBox points) so I got the starter skin with this cleanser in it. Loved it so much that I bought the full size in this and the serum. I currently use the peel face spray now!
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just really want to try all this new things specially if they are organic so I'm really looking forward to have opinions and recommendations before I buy them
Susan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a smooth gel/cream cleanser or does it have exfoliating particles in it?
Has this caused any irritation to anyone? I started using the product yesterday and my skin is starting to feel itchy and I have small red bumps 😔
Jamie C.
New York
Is this a foaming product?
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have tried hundreds of face products that a first I loved but after a while dried my skin out. I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?