BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Attack blemish prone areas anytime and anywhere. This on-the-go spot treatment helps reduce breakouts and unclog pores with organic fruit acids, willow bark that contains natural salicylic acid, Vitamin C and CoQ10. Clears While Hydrates.

Benefits

• On-the-go spot treatment fits in pockets and purses.
  • Evens skin tone and texture with organic lemon & apple fruit acids.
  • Helps renew the skin with Vitamin C.
  • Fights free radicals with antioxidants Vitamin B5 & E.
  • Creates a smoother-looking appearance with CoQ10.
  • Hydrates & soothes with organic aloe and green & white tea.

Powerful Action Without

Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are never tested on animals.

Ingredients: Vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice/jus de raisin blanc bio)*, pyrus malus (organic apple juice/jus de pomme bio)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloès bio)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice/jus de citron bio)*, glycerin† , saccharum officinarum (sugar cane extract/extrait de canne à sucre), citrus medica limonum (lemon extract/extrait de citron), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange fruit extract/extrait de fruit d’orange), camellia sinensis (black tea leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de thé noir), camellia oleifera (green tea extract/extrait de feuilles de thé vert), sclerotium gum, lysolecithin, pullulan, caprylhydroxamic acid †, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol †, salvia officinalis (organic sage leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de sauge)*, salix alba & salix nigra (willow bark extract/extrait d’écorce de saule), taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de pissenlit), melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract/extrait de feuilles de mélisse), algae extract, panthenol (Vitamin B5/vitamine B5), retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A/vitamine A), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C/vitamine C), tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), ubiquinone (CoQ10), allantoin, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate†, sodium benzoate, sorbitan oleate, decyl glucoside†, lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender oil/huile de lavande bio)*, commiphora myrrha (organic myrrh/huile de myrrhe bio)*.
† = plant derived / origine végétale

Stephanie D.
Oceanside, CA
I had high expectations for this but it didn’t live up to them. I like that this is in a roller ball but that’s about it. I put it on my skin (acne prone combination) and it did literally nothing. Wouldn’t recommend.
kathy W.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Love. This really seems to help heal my skin when I do have an irritating break out. It smells clean and rolls on smooth. I usually use it at night. I’ve been using this product for about three years and I really do love it.
Kara S.
Hickory, NC
Haven’t really noticed a difference in my acne and I’ve been using about a week and a half. Roller ball allows for easy application but I do not think it does anything.
Sara A.
Canonsburg, PA
This stuff is great! I have tried lots of different spot treatments in the past but I have to say this is the best one I have tried so far. I put it on and I see a major difference the next day. It also doesn't dry out the skin around it like so many other treatments do. This is a regular in my beauty routine now.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this product is vegan, organic and cruelty free! Works great to reduce the size of blemishes. Love to use it with their moisturizer. You can pick up juice beauty at Whole Foods. They have testers to try out the products.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I wasn't a fan of this! I didn't notice results and I tried for almost 2 months. It seems to make my break outs worst..I don't know if there was a purging time? But I just wasn't. Huge fan.
Abby B.
What results are people getting from this product? Good or bad? Does it actually work?
Abby B.
How well does this work?

back