Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Anna M.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Clinically proven to prevent free radical skin cell damage up to 87%, this lightweight serum feeds your skin with vitamins and antioxidants from certified organic juices, moisturizes with fatty acid-packed plant oils and smoothes fine lines with peptides, alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10. The perfect daily vitamin to use after cleansing and before your moisturizer. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Clinically proven to fight free radical damage. Replenishes with fatty acid-packed plant oils and smoothes fine lines with peptides, alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Antioxidant Serum is designed for all skin t. see more...

• Does this have a natural scent or a heavy fragrance?1 Answers
  • Has anyone compared this to the OLE henrickson serum?1 Answers
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Not much of a smell but it works very well. I love using it with the complete juice beauty system to get full effects.
Sophia V.
I've been using this daily for a few months. My skin seems more hydrated and it does not break me out. While I can't say I've noticed any plumping or smoothing of fine lines, I use this more as a preventative tool to keep my skin looking healthy. I also like the price point, as many competitive antioxidant serums would bust my monthly beauty budget.
Sandy M.
glendale
This is so good it such a nice texture to put on your face it's cleaner ingredients it's pricy but worth buying the packaging it's super nice I would definitely buy this again!
Rachel T.
I love the Juice Beauty brand. I have found the line to be very effective. I feel it is a good value and I like knowing the ingredients are natural. I purchased this serum at Ulta beauty and just ran out. I would recommend this to a friend.
Jennifer H.
Sanford, FL
Juice Beauty is quickly becoming an absolute favorite of mine! I LOVE this product. It makes me face feel brand new and when I use it, I actually get questions from people on what I’m using, it’s that good!
Jolene L.
Greeley, CO
This serum smells good and is very gentle and not harsh on the skin it's my first time using it and it met my expectations the packaging is well put together and cute I would buy this product again and recommend to anyone
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
Seriously made my skin feel so much better and the next day it appeared better even though I drank alcohol the night before which usually leaves my with bags under my eyes. I think this treatment really help reduce the puffiness under my eyes
Cheyenne B.
This product is intended to be use before moisturizer. It replenishes, moisturizes  and create a smooth complexion with this antioxidant-rich serum. Intended for all skin types. This product sales for $48. It is a great skin corrector. Great product
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
this product is so much fun and it smells so nice it is such a refreshing sent first thing in the morning and it helps to wake you up I promise if you try this you will absolutely love it and your skin will never look better or feel softer
Emily A.
Gainesville, FL
I tried a sample I really like it. It's a Really light weight serum that doesn't leave your skin oily looking or feeling afterward and it absorbs really fast leaving your skin soft and toned looking. My skin is also really sensitive it hasn't broken me out at all.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a natural scent or a heavy fragrance?
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone compared this to the OLE henrickson serum?