Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Cassie C.Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Alice N.Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Anna M.

BY JUICE BEAUTY

• Clinically proven to fight free radicals up to 87%.
  • Creates a smoother looking complexion & reduces the appearance of wrinkles with alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10.
  • Replenishes moisture with plant-derived hyaluronic acid and plant-derived glycerin.
  • Feeds the skin with rich nutrients of algae & vitamins.
  • Smoothes appearance of fine lines with alpha lipoic acid & CoQ10.
  • Fights free radicals with antioxidant-rich resveratrol from organic grapeseed and grape juice.
  • Hydrates and soothes with organic aloe.

• Does this have a natural scent or a heavy fragrance?1 Answers
  • Has anyone compared this to the OLE henrickson serum?1 Answers
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This is a great serum. Texture is great and feels great on the skin. Doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. The only downside is that the texture feels a little bit runny/watery. Not sure if I would purchase this again.
winnie c.
Midland, TX
Received a sample of the juice beauty antioxidant serum when I was at ulta in December! I like how the serum is lightweight and not greasy feeling. I have a few dry patches on my face, however after using the sample and moisturizer consistently for a few weeks I've noticed that those dry patches are fading! I'll most definitely purchase this product after I finish my current serum :)
Jessica B.
Savannah, TX
I received juice beautify in a fab fit fun box and was a little worried because I had never used it before. The product really does make your skin feel great and almost brightens it. I will be buying this product again.
Cassie C.
Bluffton, SC
Amazing under my daily moisturizer for an added boost. I was getting dry flaky skin due to the dry climate and Ulta recommended this. It took away my dry skin and smoothed it out. It also helped my fine lines on my forehead. Will definitely keep this product on hand.
Geneise L.
Bayside, NY
Tried this in the Age Defy Skincare Kit and i love it!!!!!! Serums have become an important part of my skincare routine, and this one feels very lightweight and absorbs into your skin so well and doesn't make you feel oily at all. It has definitely made a difference in my skin!!!!!!
Jennifer H.
Sanford, FL
Juice Beauty is quickly becoming an absolute favorite of mine! I LOVE this product. It makes me face feel brand new and when I use it, I actually get questions from people on what I’m using, it’s that good!
Morgan A.
Arnold, MD
So far I've had a very good experience with Juice Beauty products. I purchased a sample kit from Ulta, not only did the kit last me a month or two but I was very impressed with the products. This serum is a nice light weight effective option. My skin was noticeably smoother and clearer in just a few uses. The product did not have a heavy or harsh scent and a little bit goes a long way. Love this product! I can't wait to buy more! Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Serum
Sophia V.
I've been using this daily for a few months. My skin seems more hydrated and it does not break me out. While I can't say I've noticed any plumping or smoothing of fine lines, I use this more as a preventative tool to keep my skin looking healthy. I also like the price point, as many competitive antioxidant serums would bust my monthly beauty budget.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
Seriously made my skin feel so much better and the next day it appeared better even though I drank alcohol the night before which usually leaves my with bags under my eyes. I think this treatment really help reduce the puffiness under my eyes
Rachel T.
I love the Juice Beauty brand. I have found the line to be very effective. I feel it is a good value and I like knowing the ingredients are natural. I purchased this serum at Ulta beauty and just ran out. I would recommend this to a friend.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this have a natural scent or a heavy fragrance?
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Has anyone compared this to the OLE henrickson serum?