Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum uploaded by Anna M.
2 colors available

BY JUICE BEAUTY

Clinically proven to prevent free radical skin cell damage up to 87%, this lightweight serum feeds your skin with vitamins and antioxidants from certified organic juices, moisturizes with fatty acid-packed plant oils and smoothes fine lines with peptides, alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10. The perfect daily vitamin to use after cleansing and before your moisturizer. A Daily Essential for all skin types. Benefits: Clinically proven to fight free radical damage. Replenishes with fatty acid-packed plant oils and smoothes fine lines with peptides, alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10. Who Should Use It: Juice Beauty s Antioxidant Serum is designed for all skin t. see more...

• Does this have a natural scent or a heavy fragrance?1 Answers
  • Has anyone compared this to the OLE henrickson serum?1 Answers
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not much of a smell but it works very well. I love using it with the complete juice beauty system to get full effects.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously made my skin feel so much better and the next day it appeared better even though I drank alcohol the night before which usually leaves my with bags under my eyes. I think this treatment really help reduce the puffiness under my eyes
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is intended to be use before moisturizer. It replenishes, moisturizes  and create a smooth complexion with this antioxidant-rich serum. Intended for all skin types. This product sales for $48. It is a great skin corrector. Great product
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is so much fun and it smells so nice it is such a refreshing sent first thing in the morning and it helps to wake you up I promise if you try this you will absolutely love it and your skin will never look better or feel softer
Emily A.
Emily A.
Gainesville, FL
I tried a sample I really like it. It's a Really light weight serum that doesn't leave your skin oily looking or feeling afterward and it absorbs really fast leaving your skin soft and toned looking. My skin is also really sensitive it hasn't broken me out at all.
Val S.
Val S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED with this serum!!! This light weight, hydrating serum is sillicone free and great for sensitive skin. It layers nicely under moisturizer without feeling sticky. At $48 for 2 oz it is a steal! Get this serum at ulta!! It's amazing!
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect face serum& I can't express how wonderful my face feels after each use! I've bought this MULTIPLE TIMES. Bought at Target. Buy and you will not regret!!!! Totally with it, will not be disappointed !!!
member-e0592789b
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have for my daily routine. My skin gets dry from being outside on the ranch most days in the wind but this keeps my skin looking and feeling amazing all day long! I love that it's an organic product and it truly helps my skin without all the added chemicals
Ali G.
Ali G.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every morning after a shower because I have the DRYEST skin. The lady who does my facials recommended it to me and I love it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been amazing so far. It has diminished my fine lines, and has my skin looking beautiful.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a natural scent or a heavy fragrance?
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone compared this to the OLE henrickson serum?