Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Moisturizer

Juice Beauty Antioxidant Moisturizer rejuvenates your skin with powerful antioxidants from certified organic botanical juices, vitamins and peptides. This lightweight moisturizer helps hydrate skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. A daily age-defying essential for all skin types.

Key Benefits:

• Vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone
  • Vegetable hyaluronic acid reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Antioxidant-rich grape and apple shield skin from free-radical damage
  • Jojoba, avocado, safflower and sunflower oils hydrate and replenish skin
  • Designed for all skin types but especially beneficial for normal to combination skin

Organic Juices Of Pyrus Malus (organic Apple Juice)*, Aloe Barbadensis (organic Aloe Juice)*, Vitis Vinifera (organic White Grape Juice)*, Prunus Avium (organic Sweet Cherry Juice)*, Organic Vegetable Glycerin*, Simmondsia Chinensis (organic Jojoba Seed Oil)*, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (organic Safflower Seed Oil)*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (organic Almond Oil)*, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol (plant Derived), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxystearyl Glucoside (plant Derived), Persea Gratissima (organic Avocado Oil)*, Helianthus Annuus (organic Sunflower Seed Oil)*, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit Seed Extract), Artemisia Princeps Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose (plant Derived), Citrus Tangerina (tangerine Extract), Octanediol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate (vegetable Hyaluronic Acid), Arginine, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin (plant Derived).
*Certified Organic Ingredient

Is this product good for dry skin?
How does this compare to Caudalie sorbet moisturizer? I’m thinking about switching but can’t find a lot of reviews. Thanks [product:caudalie-moisturizing-sorbet-cream]
Start your review of Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...feels high end without the price tag of the expensive brands. Great on sensitive skin and a plus that it's on the more natural side ” in reviews
“...daily makeup routine. Not greasy and soaks into skin quickly. Effective moisturizing throughout the day. Combine with a toner beforehand and eyecream and you are good to go with our without makeup.<br>” in reviews
Buckeye, AZ
Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Moisturizer uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love juice beauty products, the first thing that attracted me to it , was the name ... because I mean JUICE. It sounded so refreshing and well juicy . I’ve been using this for about 6 months now and I’m currently almost out of my second . The only thing I would change if I could would be the consistency, it a little to thick in which some might actually like in a moisturizer. But other than that it’s an amazing product, great for really dry skin , I feel as though it gives off a kinda cool feeling that feels so amazing on acne prone skin ( burning type) I highly recommend placing it over the Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Serum , great duo 👍 Thanks for reading my honest review! Go get yours right now at Juice Beauty !
El paso, TX
Such a heat moisturizer for my skin type which is combination to dry. I️ tried a deluxe sample and have used it every night. Even when I️ wake up in the morning and shower, I️ can feel my skin super hydrated. I️ absolutely recommend this product. I️ can’t wait to try other juice products. Knowing it’s all last based is a huge plus.
The best of the best for moisturizer. It feels amazing on and also has reduced fine lines on my forehead. My face feels so clean and tight with this product. It also lasts a really long time. Only need a little to spread on your face to get the full effect of the product!
Flower Mound, TX
This product works like gold. I use it everyday even though that may be bad. It makes my skin feel so fresh and amazing and it's the only product that I see I'm,existe results with. I think it's so cool and the texture is amazing. I would definitely buy it again
Love the Juice Beauty line. The moisturizer is awesome. It has a nice citrus scent. You just dab a few areas on your face and that's all you need. It lasts a long time. I've had mine for about 9 mo. and I'm barely running out.
Mississauga, ON
I love this moisturizer. Its affordable, very moisturizing, natural and without any artificial smell. I use it as my day moisturizer and my skin always feels and looks good . It has a pleasant smell and a thick rich texture . It feels very luxurious going on
This moisturizer smells great, but I don’t notice much differences in my skin after using it. It’s really heavy so I can only really use it at night, not worth the price in my opinion.
Strong smell of artificial apple, which I don't mind but some other people might. Good moisturizer though it doesn't provide the moisture I need for colder climates.
Tempe, AZ
This is great winter moisturizer. If you have oily skin I wouldn’t recommend it since it’s a little heavier and can feel kind of oily in the skin. I love it otherwise.
Lafayette, CO
I haven't used a ton of Juice Beauty products but I love everything I've tried so far! I love that they don't add artificial fragrances and it seems to be very good for sensitive skin! I have dry-normal skin, so I need moisturizers that provide a lot of moisture without clogging up my pores or making my face too greasy and this is perfect for that!