BY JUICE BEAUTY

The juice beauty antioxidant moisturizer is designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for normal to combination skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shreya V.
Flower Mound, TX
This product works like gold. I use it everyday even though that may be bad. It makes my skin feel so fresh and amazing and it's the only product that I see I'm,existe results with. I think it's so cool and the texture is amazing. I would definitely buy it again
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
I enjoyed this product, it was nice light and moisturizing.  I loved the dispenser as well, it pumps out just enough product to avoid waste. I got it in a sub box some and it was the first time I've ever heard of the Juice Beauty line. I would buy it in the future since I think the prices right for what you get.
Rachel C.
Denver
I haven't used a ton of Juice Beauty products but I love everything I've tried so far! I love that they don't add artificial fragrances and it seems to be very good for sensitive skin! I have dry-normal skin, so I need moisturizers that provide a lot of moisture without clogging up my pores or making my face too greasy and this is perfect for that!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have horrible dry skin and this mask is fantastic for putting moisture back into my face. I love the smell and texture especially for the price. It feels high end without the price tag of the expensive brands. Great on sensitive skin and a plus that it's on the more natural side
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite evening moisturizers.  I love it in summer, because it isn't too heavy, but my skin is soft and glowing by morning.  It also smells amazing.  I love the natural ingredients because I know they are good for my skin.
Kerri B.
Portland
A fresh light daily moisturizer that is a base for my daily makeup routine. Not greasy and soaks into skin quickly. Effective moisturizing throughout the day. Combine with a toner beforehand and eyecream and you are good to go with our without makeup.
Allie C.
San Diego
I love all of the juice beauty products! I love the price, the consistency, the smell and especially that they are organic be still give great results. The acne line is the best and doesn't strip or harm the skin.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Great everyday moisturizer! This is a very trusted brand, with a trusted lifestyle ambassador who lives what she preaches. Not too heavy, light in texture. Throw in the addition antioxidant booster & I'm sold!:)
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
Love this stuff!!! Smells great and makes my skin feel great!! My skin feels soft and hydrated after. I really fee like it make a difference in my skin. One of my favorite skin products at home right now
Stacey G.
Grapevine
This is one of my products I tend to forget I have... that means I'm not excited about using it. I love that juice beauty is so clean but my face doesn't feel super hydrated after using this moisturizer.