BY JUICE BEAUTY

Juice Beauty Antioxidant Moisturizer rejuvenates your skin with powerful antioxidants from certified organic botanical juices, vitamins and peptides. This lightweight moisturizer helps hydrate skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. A daily age-defying essential for all skin types.

Key Benefits:

• Vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone
  • Vegetable hyaluronic acid reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Antioxidant-rich grape and apple shield skin from free-radical damage
  • Jojoba, avocado, safflower and sunflower oils hydrate and replenish skin
  • Designed for all skin types but especially beneficial for normal to combination skin

Organic Juices Of Pyrus Malus (organic Apple Juice)*, Aloe Barbadensis (organic Aloe Juice)*, Vitis Vinifera (organic White Grape Juice)*, Prunus Avium (organic Sweet Cherry Juice)*, Organic Vegetable Glycerin*, Simmondsia Chinensis (organic Jojoba Seed Oil)*, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (organic Safflower Seed Oil)*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (organic Almond Oil)*, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol (plant Derived), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxystearyl Glucoside (plant Derived), Persea Gratissima (organic Avocado Oil)*, Helianthus Annuus (organic Sunflower Seed Oil)*, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit Seed Extract), Artemisia Princeps Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose (plant Derived), Citrus Tangerina (tangerine Extract), Octanediol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate (vegetable Hyaluronic Acid), Arginine, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin (plant Derived).
*Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have horrible dry skin and this mask is fantastic for putting moisture back into my face. I love the smell and texture especially for the price. It feels high end without the price tag of the expensive brands. Great on sensitive skin and a plus that it's on the more natural side " in 4 reviews
  • "A fresh light daily moisturizer that is a base for my daily makeup routine. Not greasy and soaks into skin quickly. Effective moisturizing throughout the day. Combine with a toner beforehand and eyecream and you are good to go with our without makeup.
    " in 3 reviews
David M.
El Paso, TX
Such a heat moisturizer for my skin type which is combination to dry. I️ tried a deluxe sample and have used it every night. Even when I️ wake up in the morning and shower, I️ can feel my skin super hydrated. I️ absolutely recommend this product. I️ can’t wait to try other juice products. Knowing it’s all last based is a huge plus.
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
Works great for brightening dull skin and diminishing my acne scars. It’s a great rich moisturizer that absorbs well and does make my skin feel oily. I love that is does not have any synthetic fragrance oils in it! I absolutely HATE when fave creams smell like perfume or super fruity.
Shreya V.
Flower Mound, TX
This product works like gold. I use it everyday even though that may be bad. It makes my skin feel so fresh and amazing and it's the only product that I see I'm,existe results with. I think it's so cool and the texture is amazing. I would definitely buy it again
Cece A.
Love the Juice Beauty line. The moisturizer is awesome. It has a nice citrus scent. You just dab a few areas on your face and that's all you need. It lasts a long time. I've had mine for about 9 mo. and I'm barely running out.
Yvonne F.
Strong smell of artificial apple, which I don't mind but some other people might. Good moisturizer though it doesn't provide the moisture I need for colder climates.
Rachel C.
Westminster , CO
I haven't used a ton of Juice Beauty products but I love everything I've tried so far! I love that they don't add artificial fragrances and it seems to be very good for sensitive skin! I have dry-normal skin, so I need moisturizers that provide a lot of moisture without clogging up my pores or making my face too greasy and this is perfect for that!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Tonya C.
This actually makes my skin feel soft and reduces wrinkles. I love that it is made with organic natural products. I wish it wasn’t so expensive and there are other juice products I like more, but they aren’t available to review. Overall, this is a great line.
Allie C.
San Diego, CA
I love all of the juice beauty products! I love the price, the consistency, the smell and especially that they are organic be still give great results. The acne line is the best and doesn't strip or harm the skin.
Megaen M.
Chicago
I really like the Juice Beauty line. My face has never felt so soft and has been so clear. I got a starter pack with cleanser, serum, 2 moisturizers and a peel from Ulta for a great price! So glad I tried it!