BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJuice Beauty
Juice Beauty Antioxidant Moisturizer

Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Moisturizer

Juice Beauty Antioxidant Moisturizer rejuvenates your skin with powerful antioxidants from certified organic botanical juices, vitamins and peptides. This lightweight moisturizer helps hydrate skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. A daily age-defying essential for all skin types.

Key Benefits:

• Vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone
  • Vegetable hyaluronic acid reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Antioxidant-rich grape and apple shield skin from free-radical damage
  • Jojoba, avocado, safflower and sunflower oils hydrate and replenish skin
  • Designed for all skin types but especially beneficial for normal to combination skin

Organic Juices Of Pyrus Malus (organic Apple Juice)*, Aloe Barbadensis (organic Aloe Juice)*, Vitis Vinifera (organic White Grape Juice)*, Prunus Avium (organic Sweet Cherry Juice)*, Organic Vegetable Glycerin*, Simmondsia Chinensis (organic Jojoba Seed Oil)*, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (organic Safflower Seed Oil)*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (organic Almond Oil)*, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol (plant Derived), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxystearyl Glucoside (plant Derived), Persea Gratissima (organic Avocado Oil)*, Helianthus Annuus (organic Sunflower Seed Oil)*, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit Seed Extract), Artemisia Princeps Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose (plant Derived), Citrus Tangerina (tangerine Extract), Octanediol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate (vegetable Hyaluronic Acid), Arginine, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin (plant Derived).
*Certified Organic Ingredient

Is this product good for oily skin?
How does this compare to Caudalie sorbet moisturizer? I’m thinking about switching but can’t find a lot of reviews. Thanks [product:caudalie-moisturizing-sorbet-cream]
Start your review of Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...feels high end without the price tag of the expensive brands. Great on sensitive skin and a plus that it's on the more natural side in reviews
...daily makeup routine. Not greasy and soaks into skin quickly. Effective moisturizing throughout the day. Combine with a toner beforehand and eyecream and you are good to go with our without makeup.<br>in reviews
Danielle S.
Randolph, NJ
Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Moisturizer uploaded by Danielle S.
I can’t find this product on here, but this is an awesome serum! Sinks right into the face and feels so smooth! Plus, it had vitamin c which is a need! I would recommend this serum!
Madison R.
Washington, DC
I like this a lot! Not the most dewy product but such a workhorse, so good for healthy moisturized skin.
Wendelynn E.
Mena, AR
I love how well this moisturizes my dry skin without being too heavy. I have combination skin and it’s tricky to find the right face cream that doesn’t leave me oily but also keeps my skin from drying out. Love it.
Marty F.
San Marino, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product leaves my skin super soft. The products are clean and work for my sensitive skin. Would highly recommend.
Vanessa G.
Phoenix, AZ
Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Moisturizer uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love juice beauty products, the first thing that attracted me to it , was the name ... because I mean JUICE. It sounded so refreshing and well juicy . I’ve been using this for about 6 months now and I’m currently almost out of my second . The only thing I would change if I could would be the consistency, it a little to thick in which some might actually like in a moisturizer. But other than that it’s an amazing product, great for really dry skin , I feel as though it gives off a kinda cool feeling that feels so amazing on acne prone skin ( burning type) I highly recommend placing it over the Antioxidant Serum , great duo 👍 Thanks for reading my honest review! Go get yours right now at Juice Beauty !
Angela H.
Baxter Spgs, KS
Love this moisturizer! Not a strong smell like other variations of this brand, it’s just a really great moisturizer! I wouldn’t do anything to change this. It’s just a great product.
Christye G.
Glenwood, IA
Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Moisturizer uploaded by Christye G.
Yes, it is moisturizing but it makes my breakouts and perioral dermatitis worse and it’s really itchy.
Lauren M.
Ballwin, MO
Huge fan of this lightweight everyday moisturizer. Not too greasy. I like to wear it under my mineral makeup w spf in the day and at night after serums. Juice beauty is my go-to for moisturizers, I love the ingredients. Juice Beauty® Antioxidant Moisturizer
Kimberly  M.
Moscow Mills, MO
Full of nutrients and antioxidants that refresh your skin while it moisturizes. Yummy scent and a little goes a long way!
Alison R.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,959 reviews
This is a really good moisturizer. It was as in the heavier side and I wasn’t really a fan of the smell but it didn’t last long so it was ok. I tried a sample of this out but I preferred the Age Defy moisturizer instead so I won’t purchase this one. It’s still a really good moisturizer if you don’t want/need anti aging. The next day my face look noticeably brighter so I would recommend.