BY JUICE BEAUTY

The juice beauty antioxidant moisturizer is designed for all skin types and especially beneficial for normal to combination skin. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Cece A.
Love the Juice Beauty line. The moisturizer is awesome. It has a nice citrus scent. You just dab a few areas on your face and that's all you need. It lasts a long time. I've had mine for about 9 mo. and I'm barely running out.
David M.
El Paso, TX
Such a heat moisturizer for my skin type which is combination to dry. I️ tried a deluxe sample and have used it every night. Even when I️ wake up in the morning and shower, I️ can feel my skin super hydrated. I️ absolutely recommend this product. I️ can’t wait to try other juice products. Knowing it’s all last based is a huge plus.
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
I enjoyed this product, it was nice light and moisturizing.  I loved the dispenser as well, it pumps out just enough product to avoid waste. I got it in a sub box some and it was the first time I've ever heard of the Juice Beauty line. I would buy it in the future since I think the prices right for what you get.
Kara F.
I have used the face products as well as their make up line and let me tell you, it’s all AMAZING!!! The price is a little steep but it’s worth it for organic face products!!
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite evening moisturizers.  I love it in summer, because it isn't too heavy, but my skin is soft and glowing by morning.  It also smells amazing.  I love the natural ingredients because I know they are good for my skin.
Kerri B.
Portland
A fresh light daily moisturizer that is a base for my daily makeup routine. Not greasy and soaks into skin quickly. Effective moisturizing throughout the day. Combine with a toner beforehand and eyecream and you are good to go with our without makeup.
Shreya V.
Flower Mound, TX
This product works like gold. I use it everyday even though that may be bad. It makes my skin feel so fresh and amazing and it's the only product that I see I'm,existe results with. I think it's so cool and the texture is amazing. I would definitely buy it again
Allie C.
San Diego, CA
I love all of the juice beauty products! I love the price, the consistency, the smell and especially that they are organic be still give great results. The acne line is the best and doesn't strip or harm the skin.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn , NY
Great everyday moisturizer! This is a very trusted brand, with a trusted lifestyle ambassador who lives what she preaches. Not too heavy, light in texture. Throw in the addition antioxidant booster & I'm sold!:)
Megaen M.
Chicago
I really like the Juice Beauty line. My face has never felt so soft and has been so clear. I got a starter pack with cleanser, serum, 2 moisturizers and a peel from Ulta for a great price! So glad I tried it!