BY JUDY'S CANDY COMPANY

• How good is this sugar free popcorn brittle by Judy's Candy? My hus...5 Answers
MANDY H.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is actually good, even though it is sugar free. The popcorn could have more taste to it, but overall it was not bad at all. I also enjoyed the almonds, which made it more crunchier.
jenny a.
jenny a.
Corona, NY
They taste amazing ... These is my favorite pop corn .. I love them .. It's the bomb.com
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Love buying the brand of kettle corn! Been eating it since I has so little and will always eat this one only!!!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
This stuff is so good. Such a yummy yummy snack that I can enjoy with my kiddo. Especially a favorite during the Fall
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
This sounds really good. I like that it is sugar free as well. Nice to be able to have a more natural product.
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
I am not a fan of things that say sugar-free but this wasn't bad. The popcorn part tasted on the bland side for me but the almonds were nicely seasoned.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
How good is this sugar free popcorn brittle by Judy's Candy? My husband has Type2 diabetes plus a sweet tooth, which is a dangerous and challenging combination at times.