Judith August Cosmetic Solutions

Dark Circle Neutralizer with Soothing Chamomile Designed for: Dark Circles. Age Spots. Pigmentation Loss Don t let the color or Orange Masking Creme fool you.  One layer looks completely natural and blends perfectly with all skin tones because it contains all undertones, peach, yellow and pink which neutralize the blue of dark circles and diminishes discolorations reaching a delicate balance of thorough coverage. Includes two neutralizing colors ~ one darker and one lighter.  Blend together, or use alone, to achieve your perfect magical color. Contains vitamin C for brightening and soothing Chamomile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Judith August Cosmetic Solutions!
3 years agoGretna, NE
Review for: Orange Masking
This concealer is very thick and creamy. It comes with three shades that are used to cover seriously dark under eye circles. The peachy, orange tones counteract the blue in your circles. I mainly use the lightest shade, but sometimes use the darker to color correct under another concealer. In my opinion this doesn't work as well. I cannot extend the concealer too low on my face because it breaks me out.