HealthWellnessTerra Kai Organics
Juce (81 Ounces Powder) by at the Vitamin Shoppe

Juce (8.1 Ounces Powder) by Terra Kai Organics at the Vitamin Shoppe

by Terra Kai Organics

Super fruit & veggie vitamin blend

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juce (8.1 Ounces Powder) by Terra Kai Organics at the Vitamin Shoppe!
Tamara S.
Wood Village, OR
Juce (8.1 Ounces Powder) by Terra Kai Organics at the Vitamin Shoppe uploaded by Tamara S.
This stuff is capital A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I am always searching for nutritious alternatives, especially when it comes to vegetables because my kids are picky eaters. I came across this product as a sample at Costco and was pleasantly surprised by the amazing taste. It is the closest vitamin drink I've ever discovered that truly tastes like berries and not chalk. It has the perfect amount of sweetness without any added sugar, it has 75 key essential ingredients to support overall health and wellness... 40 fruits and veggies, probiotics, antioxidants and polyphenols. So much amazingness in each serving and it's suitable for the entire family. I mix it up twice each day, in my stainless steel water bottle and it stays cold for a long time while I sip on it. Every time the kids see me with the water bottle, they ask for this product. It's truly a blessing to finally have found a vitamin drink that works for us. And it's certified organic. I highly recommend this drink if you are looking for a tasty nutrition supplement for adults and children, alike.

Looking for your answer?