JUARA Turmeric Antioxidant Facial Mask uploaded by Carisa W.JUARA Turmeric Antioxidant Facial Mask uploaded by Rhonda L.JUARA Turmeric Antioxidant Facial Mask uploaded by Rhonda L.

BY JUARA

Perk up your dry, dull, discolored skin. JUARA Turmeric Antioxidant Facial Cleanser is designed to alleviate and diminish the damage caused by environmental toxins, makeup debris, dirt, and oils. It gently sweeps away the debris to reveal, softer, smoother, and more even skin. see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on SkinSto...
laura j.
laura j.
This mask smells so bad! It smells like the liquid that leaks out of a garbage truck. When I was growing up we always called it “trash juice.” I am not even kidding, it stinks so bad! That being said...it does make my skin feel nice and fresh after using it. I like that my skin doesn't feel tight and irritated afterward like some masks can.
If you can get past the scent, then I recommend this mask to you.
Carisa W.
Carisa W.
Phoenix, AZ
The best mask for minimizing pores and evening out skin tones. I use this product every time I need a pick me up. I apply in the evening and keep it on till morning. My skin glows when I wash my face in the morning. A great all natural product I would recommend to everyone.
Tierra J.
Tierra J.
Madison
I love this face mask! I can agree with the previous reviewer that the smell isn't ideal, but the results are awesome! I always get compliments on how my skin is looking after using this product. I use about 1-2 times per week and sometimes I leave it on overnight. I def would recommend this face mask!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
I love this mask!! I can seriously tell when I use it. My skin seems so much smoother and healthy. The scent isn't like roses, but it isn't horrible. I also like that you can use this overnight if you choose as well. Such a great product!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
This mask is awesome! Super lightweight and has a slight creamy texture so it won't completely dry out your skin while it shrinks your pores. Love this brand!!
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
AMAZING! talk about even glowing and perfect skin. I owe mine to juara:). I've been using this twice a week for two months and my skin is amazing
Mäma L.
Mäma L.
It's amazing, my skin is so clear and soft now! It used to be so oily and I had so much acne. This face mask is really a dream come true!