Juara Travel-size Hand & Body Balm

by JUARA

Ultra-rich Balm for Hands and Body Relieves Even the Driest Skin Protects skin from the drying effects of water, wind, and other harsh elements with a soft, cushiony barrier. Containing candlenut oil, revered in Indonesia for its supremely moisturizing properties and velvety touch, this balm deeply nourishes, leaving a smooth, protective finish. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juara Travel-size Hand & Body Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love the smell of this and it’s so moisturizing. I always have a tube of this in my purse. It’s also very gentle on my sensitive skin.” in 7 reviews
Zion, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Juara Travel-size Hand & Body Balm uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Received in my subscription box and tried tonight. Absolutely love the nutty smell and the thickness is like a body butter enveloping my skinlove how moisturized my hands feel. Would definitely recommend this product and Juara you got a new customer Juara!
Combination, Mature / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Stretch Marks, Moles
Asbury, NJ
I received this product in my Birchbox prescription and I just love it! it smells great and really moisturizes! It is not super greasy either! I am planning on buying a full size once I run out of the one i have! I noticed it is a little expensive, but I do think its worth it if you love lotion!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Body Acne
Copley, OH
I keep this in my purse as a must item. It keeps my hands so soft and moisturized. No signs of aging. It dries fast, and the size is convenient. I think price is fair for the product and I strongly recommend it.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Redness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Dryness, Scarring
Coraopolis, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Juara Travel-size Hand & Body Balm uploaded by Alissa H.
I love this hand cream. It smells amazing and keeps my hands so soft. I love the coconut scent. It dries quickly and doesn’t leave my hands greasy. I got this as a sample and will definitely buy it again!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Moles
Branchburg, NJ
This hand cream works REALLY well. It is one of the few that have a clean non-greasy feel to them. I received this product to try free and was considering buying it as well but just never got around to buying it. I would love to try other products from this brand as they are indie and cruelty-free.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Body Acne
I really like this hand cream. It smells great and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I got this as a sample through one of my birchboxes. I keep it in my purse and it's there when I need it!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
This smells AMAZING!! I️ love it. I️ have sensitive skin and this lotion hasn’t irritated my skin at all. I️ received it as a sample initially but ended up purchasing it. Would definitely recommend - I️ always get compliments when I️ use it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads / Dryness, Eczema
Florence, AZ
This is so amazing I have really enjoyed this lotion.it dries super fast ,no residue left be hind ,it's super hydrating,and smells great. I would say this is a must have for anyone. Works well with all skin types
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Lake Forest, IL
Juara’s balm is amazing. It’s a bit thick which I enjoy in the winter as it helps my skin heal from Chicago’s harsh elements. It smells amazing and the scent makes me feel calm when I apply it.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing really fit ,e so well worked the first try the packaging was wonderful words cant describe how good this product is ou just half to t4y it your self.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring