BY JUARA

Evoking the scent of fresh jasmine tea leaves on the hills of Indonesia, this soothing shower gel contains antioxidant rich white, black, and green teas, natural cleansers, and softening moisturizing agents to cleanse your skin, leaving it supple and silky, without leaving your skin taut and dry. Triple-tea extracts of Green, White and Black teas soothe and calm skin stressed by sun exposure and environmental aggression. Sulfate-free gentle, natural cleansing agents are used to make sure the skin is not stripped or irritated. Paraben-free. Directions: Pour JUARA Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath & Shower Gel onto hand or sponge and lather over body. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with JUARA Tiare Jasmine Tea Body Milk. Net Weight: 12 oz. / 355 ml Ingredients: Water/Aqua, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tricedeth-9, Cetrimonium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, White Tea, Green Tea, Black Tea (Camellia sinensis), Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid. see more...

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
I could not possibly say a bad thing about this shower gel. It's absolutely heavenly! Every morning I looked forward to getting into the shower. I could just close my eyes and imagine I was strolling through an enchanted garden. Absolutely worth the money. Love, love, love this stuff!
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Chellsie V.
This smells great, even though I usually don't care for Jasmine. Would definitely buy again.