Juara Tamarind Tea Hydrating Toner uploaded by Jenn F.

BY JUARA

Instant Dehydration Buster An oil-free, fragrance-free skin quenching toner serum that provides hydration to thirsty skin while it calms and softens skin instantly with a single pump. Tamarind works to increase the skin s hydration level and enhance skin smoothness and suppleness. Moisture-binding hyaluronic acid makes skin feel instantly soft and supple. A calming infusion of white, green, and black teas comforts and delivers healthful antioxidants to the skin. Vitamin-rich rice bran extract provides calming benefits, minimizing redness and other signs of stress. ; see more...

• Does this work better then Younqiue or ItWorks toner?2 Answers
ari m.
Tehachapi, CA
The only toner that doesn’t make my face dry and flaky and also help prevent pores I’ve been using this for about 3 months and just dropped my bottle on the floor 2 weeks ago and broke it and in those two week s my black heads have multiplied like crazy!
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
This stuff is amazing I was looking for toner that didn’t have as much glycolic acid as my Mario Badescu one so when I found this I bought it and it has quickly became one of my favorite toners
Theresa s.
Forest Lake, MN
After applying a lot of makeup and taking it off. I love to apply this product to my face in the morning as a toner refresher and I feel good when I use it. #GettingYoungerByTheDay
Jennifer W.
New York
Has a tightening effect which can feel smoothing yet also constricting. Leaves a bit of a residue. Was not too harsh, but could get sticky. First time Juara user and identified irritating ingredients in these products for someone with sensitive skin.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I’m a sucker for toner and essences, and this is such a great toner. I love that it comes in pump and I can control how much I want. I like that it’s infused with tamarind tea and actually keeps me hydrated.
Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
I really love this stuff. It's so gentle on my sensitive skin. I just put a pump or two on my hands, rub in on to my finger pads, and pat it into my skin. Makes my skin dewy and plump. On my second bottle. It lasts forever btw
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
I love this toner because it doesn't interfere with the ingredients of my other skincare products that go on after the toner (revaleskin coffeeberry cream nights/amore pacific or la mer gel cream days)....let the toner dry on your skin for about a minute before you apply anything over it. I love the easy to use pump bottle with my cotton pad. Great for all skin types. It doesn't really have any scent to it, and it's alcohol free.
Really enjoying this for my dry OHIO skin! 4-6 pumps hydrates my face perfect. Absorbs quicky too. Loving that it is natural and a great alternative to toxic filled toners.
Sandra D.
Tampa, FL
This really hurt helps if you use it on makeup it's almost like a setting spray kind of I guess you can say but it really works and it's smells quite nice and it stays all day
Melissa D.
Casselman, ON
Does this work better then Younqiue or ItWorks toner?