BY JUARA

A silky, fragrance-free eye treatment that hydrates and rejuvenates the fragile eye area. Fermented sweet black tea independently tested to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Rice bran oil helps protect and maintain skin elasticity with natural Vitamin E. Intensely hydrates and nourishes skin, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while firming skin. ; see more...

• I've never heard of this but based on the reviews I'm going to buy ...1 Answers
  • Does this eye cream really work ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone received the Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream from Birchb...1 Answers
Apex, NC
Wanted to try this product but can't find it anywhere. Tried drugstore, birchbox and rakuten
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I received a small sample of this in the mail a while back but just now tried it. It has a really nice texture and when you put it on it has this really nice tingly warm sensation. It makes you feel like it is actually working.
Odenton, MD
Im dying to try this product....my skin seems to lovvvvve black tea. How perfect in an eye cream. ;)
Apex, NC
I've never heard of this but based on the reviews I'm going to buy it right now to see if it will help my under eye puffiness. I haven't been able to find anything at all that helps it. Also looking for something non-cakey to cover all the dark shadows all the way around my eyes :(
Diana V.
Diana V.
Does this eye cream really work ?
Odenton, MD
Has anyone received the Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream from Birchbox???
Kiara F.
Kiara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this product? Ive heard quite some great things about black tea, and I am considering purchasing this. Help!