BY JUARA

A hydrating moisturizer that combines fermented sweet black tea with nourishing rice bran oil to make skin more radiant, smooth, and hydrated. Fermented sweet black tea, clinically proven to significantly soften the skin and enhance skin radiance in addition to its anti-aging properties. Rice bran oil, high in fatty acids and natural Vitamin E, hydrates the skin. Immediately makes the skin look more radiant and smooth. It enhances skin s elasticity and ability to retain moisture. Regular use reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. ; see more...

Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
I received a small sample of Juara's Sweet Black Tea and Rice Facial Moisturizer and I honestly love it!!! I have fairly dry skin especially in the winter. I put the moisturizer on before I put on my makeup. It soaked in very fast and it gave my skin a silky smooth feeling. It made made the dryness go away! I am so pleased with this moisturizer. It's not greasy or heavy. It smells great too! Unfortunately it's too expensive for me to buy for an everyday kind of thing but I absolutely loved it!
Monica G.
moreno valley
This product keeps my face super moisturizer without the greasy feeling. Gently to the skin and not to thick which is a good thing. I use this daily
Keira E.
This stuff is gold. Now I'm not one for dramatic statements, but what else am I supposed to say after using a moisturizer that showed me results OVERNIGHT? I'd like to also points out this stuff is 1/4 the price of the La Mer I've been piling onto my face for two years now (with zero results apart from well-hydrated skin).
I decided to take a chance and try this after my dermatologist suggested it, so I applied to freshly washed skin, spread it pretty generously (it smells yummy), and went to bed. I woke up the next morning to a very different face. My skin was bright, smooth, and glowing. I'm converted-- Juara skincare all the way!
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I've been looking for a moisturizer that hydrates my skin but doesn't feel heavy and this is it! Love love love it. Smells great too!