Juara Skincare Invigorating Coffee Scrub 8.0 oz uploaded by Staci D.Juara Skincare Invigorating Coffee Scrub 8.0 oz uploaded by Jodi A.

BY JUARA

Exfoliates & Cleanses in one step. This invigorating, aromatic coffee scrub made with fresh Indonesian coffee beans awakens the senses as it exfoliates and cleanses. Because it contains gentle, sulfate-free cleansing agents so no other soap or shower gel is necessary. Used in Indonesian treatments to stimulate circulation in the skin, coffee has been clinically proven to provide powerful antioxidant and tightening benefits when applied to the skin. ; see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Anastasia C.
Lufkin
This really helps my dead skin and makes my whole body feels so soft. On occasion (even though I’m not supposed to do this) I’ll put this on my face and it makes my skin so soft and even he’s rid of the baby bumps on my forehead!
Staci D.
Bourbonnais, IL
I have not done many scrubs as I never really saw a big difference.  I got a sample of the Juara moisturizer that I really liked so I wanted to try more from the brand.  I don't like coffee so I was hesitant when I first opened the scrub because it is strong but when I used it in the shower the smell is not as strong.  I find it shows the best results when you follow the directions and do a circular motion.  Be aware though it does make a mess in the shower!  Also I like this brand is manufactured Juara Skincare Invigorating Coffee Scrub 8.0 oz in the USA.
Melissa K.
If I could give this 100 stars I would!!! 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Absolutely HEAVENLY - especially if you love coffee and a good, strong scrub! I will always be in possession of this for as long as possible!❤️❤️❤️
Katie S.
Arlington
The smell alone is invigorating and I love the coarseness of the scrub. It wakes up the skin and does a great job of exfoliating and leaving you skin feeling smooth and soft.
Jill B.
Virginia Bch, VA
First of all, I’m obsessed with this brand. This body scrub was a little too coarse for my liking but the smell was incredible and my skin did feel smoother after using it. I just wish I was a little bit finer.
Jodi A.
pleasantville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body scrub is hands down one of my all time favorite products EVER!!! I have to admit, I am a sucker for anything coffee or coffee scented but honestly this scrub is amazing!!! The smell is phenomenal and really wakes you up in the shower. In addition, the scrub has a nice coarseness to it, but not overly rough. It leaves your skin feeling and smelling great!!! It also doesn't leave the bottom of your shower all oily and slipperly...but you will need to rinse out the bottom due to the coffee rinds--- so worth the little extra work though!
Janine R.
Obsessed with scrubs this one works great and the caffeine leaves skin feeling amazing but not to happy with the smell it doesn’t smell bad but the candlenut by itself smells way better
LaChae R.
New Orleans, LA
Received this scrub as a gift from a friend. I currently use this along with a few other products in my skin care regimen to exfoliate areas where I have darkness such as my underarms. I also use it on my areas w/ stretch marks. I love the smoothness it gives my skin especially after a fresh shaving. Love the scent as well! Remember to moisturize after..
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
O.M.G. this makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated all day long. This brand is my go to for lotions these days especially during fall and winter months.
Justine A.
1960 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is such a wonderful scrub. I love coffee scrubs in general. This is great for exfoliating dry areas. It smells nice too.