Juara Skincare Invigorating Coffee Scrub 8.0 oz uploaded by Jodi A.

BY JUARA

Exfoliates & Cleanses in one step. This invigorating, aromatic coffee scrub made with fresh Indonesian coffee beans awakens the senses as it exfoliates and cleanses. Because it contains gentle, sulfate-free cleansing agents so no other soap or shower gel is necessary. Used in Indonesian treatments to stimulate circulation in the skin, coffee has been clinically proven to provide powerful antioxidant and tightening benefits when applied to the skin. ; see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This body scrub is hands down one of my all time favorite products EVER!!! I have to admit, I am a sucker for anything coffee or coffee scented but honestly this scrub is amazing!!! The smell is phenomenal and really wakes you up in the shower. In addition, the scrub has a nice coarseness to it, but not overly rough. It leaves your skin feeling and smelling great!!! It also doesn't leave the bottom of your shower all oily and slipperly...but you will need to rinse out the bottom due to the coffee rinds--- so worth the little extra work though!
LeeAnn M.
One of the best smelling and nicest scrubs i have used but its prettu pricey
LaChae R.
New Orleans, LA
Received this scrub as a gift from a friend. I currently use this along with a few other products in my skin care regimen to exfoliate areas where I have darkness such as my underarms. I also use it on my areas w/ stretch marks. I love the smoothness it gives my skin especially after a fresh shaving. Love the scent as well! Remember to moisturize after..
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is such a wonderful scrub. I love coffee scrubs in general. This is great for exfoliating dry areas. It smells nice too.