BY JUARA

This naturally effective blemish-fighting mask will not irritate or over-dry your skin, even as it helps clear existing blemishes and keep future ones from forming. Formulated for breakout-prone and oily skin, this botanical recipe of blemish-clearing white willow bark with natural salicylates, soothing rose and red sandalwood, skin-softening rice and pore-purifying clay will render skin immediately more refined with blemishes and pores less visible. Repeated use will help break-outs occur less frequently and help maintain a clearer and more even-toned complexion. Suitable for oily and combination skin types, including sensitive break-out prone skin. Directions: Use 1-3 times weekly depending on frequency of break-outs. Apply on cleansed skin sparing eye and mouth area. You skin may tingle as the active botanicals take effect. After 10-15 minutes, wash thoroughly with tepid water, pat dry and follow with JUARA Tamarind Tea Hydrating Toner and a moisturizer for your skin type. For spot treatments: Apply directly onto cleansed, affected area for 30 minutes or overnight. Net Weight: 3 oz./85 g Ingredients: Water/Eau, Kaolin Clay, Capryilic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Red Sandalwood (Pterocarpus santalinus) Powder, White Willow Bark (Salix alba) extract, Rice (Oryza sativa) Starch, Rose Flower (Rosa damascena) Water, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenylpropanol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Vitamin E (Tocopherol) Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I received a deluxe sized sample of this in my Petit Vour Subscription a few months ago. I absolutely loved this facial mask. I am always eager to try new face masks, and have tried more than I can count. This one did quite well for me. The formula was light and almost moussey in texture, with little flecks of the willow bark throughout it. It was a soft rose color and applied very nicely to the face and neck. I left the product on for the recommended time and then washed it off with warm water. I rubbed in gentle circles and the willow bark worked as a fantastic way to exfoliate my skin at the end. I found my skin to be superbly soft after using this mask. It also helped with the mild acne I was having at the time of the mask. Decreasing some of the redness and inflammation around the acne. I was able to use this product 2-3 times with the sample size I had received. I feel it performed just as well every time I used it. This is on my wishlist to repurchase, but I have not yet. It is a little on the pricey side...that’s the only reason I dropped a star.
Justine V.
I love Juara. I received this mask in my Petit Vour beauty box. It's not really a "mask". It's really thin and the "exfoliating" bark doesn't really do much. It made my skin smooth, but I don't think it really claims what it says to do. I'll keep using my sample, but I wouldn't buy the full size.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
(Received in my Birchbox) This mask claims to be great for anti-aging, purifying, and softening. The scent is quite earthy, but I was expecting it to be more floral so it threw me off. The description says that the mask "feels calming and soothing on contact" but upon putting it on my face I realized that means it is a warming mask, which wasn't blatantly stated anywhere, so I had a few moments of "is this a warming mask or am I having an allergic reaction?" That's not a fun game to play. I rode it out and my skin felt soft and smooth, a little more so than after my usual skincare routine. However, I don't think this is something I would purchase because of the price and there are so many comparable products out there and I'm really not a fan of warming masks.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Juara looks and smells amazing. This product leaves my skin feeling like silk and smelling amazing. I have sensitive skin and no problem with Juara products
Natasha P.
Love this mask - only natural and organic ingridients, and it does a great job exfoliating. Would highly recommend.