Juara Rice Facial Scrub uploaded by Margaret G.

BY JUARA

This softening facial scrub cleanses and exfoliates in one convenient application. Perfectly round, fine exfoliating beads that gently free skin of dead surface cells, revealing fresh, radiant skin. Mild, natural cleansing agents remove dirt and make-up without drying out the skin. Rice starch, rich in skin-conditioning amino-acids, softens the skin. Makes skin look and feel significantly smoother and more radiant, pores are less noticeable. ; see more...

Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
I got this product in a trial size in one of my Ipsy bags. I fell in love with it. After using it my skin feels absolutely amazing. It’s always pretty good at removing the more stubborn makeups. Like lipsticks and eye brows.
Brittany C.
Maryville, MO
This is a very simple and good quality facial scrub. I use this a couple times a week and it keeps my skin very clean and healthy. The scent however, is not my favorite. Maybe because it's a rice cleanser, but I think that the smell definitely needs some work.
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
I love this scrub. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin. But gives a good exfoliation at the same time. Such a great product. Sometimes it's hard to find a gentle but thorough exfoliator.
Esther K.
Hyattsville, MD
This scrub is very good to use if you have sensitive skin. It helps exfoliate without making you feel like you've torn off a layer of skin. My skin is always nice and smooth after using it. I like to use it twice a week. This is expensive but good for sensitive skin.
Cerise R.
I LOVE this facial cleanser. I got this as a trial size and immediately fell in love with how smooth your face feels afterwards. It had a light smell, but it is pleasant and clean. I need a full size of this product asap.
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
I have been trying a couple of their products, have to say this one's results came in as no surprise. It leaves the skin super smooth and it also helps to clear up your pores, especially in your nose. I only use it once a week at night, and I love it. I apply it and scrub it in for a couple of minutes especially in my T zone to get out all of the heaviness and dirt that clogs up overtime.
Will definitely continue to use it, price wise I think its competitive with other brands.
Angela H.
Ormond Beach, FL
The only positive for me was the wonderful smell. After I rinsed it off, my face was severely burned. I've never had an allergic reaction to any makeup or beauty product and I do not have sensitive skin. I ended up with a fever the rest of the night after using this product. The face burning went away after a few days.
Lilah M.
BELLEVUE, WA
The smell is incredible and my skin has never looked this good. I don't even want to put makeup on it anymore. It works so great but is so gentle. The packaging is beautiful and really spa quality. I will buy more and more of this product. My skin is so happy!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
I wasn't overly impressed with this scrub. Given the price, it's overpriced for what it does. I didn't notice much difference with this scrub compared to drugstore or other scrubs.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a nice facial scrub which is on the gentler side for exfoliators. The formal is thinner than some scrubs I have used but it worked fairly well. Not much of scent but that is okay.
Arianna D.
Lorain, OH
What are the final results after using the products? I would like to know of a good facial scrub that I could use on my face that leaves it looking great
Arianna D.
Lorain, OH
karen a.
miami , florida
SIRVE PARA PIEL GRASA , LO HAY EN COLOMBIA
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Thoughts on this scrub? I am about to receive in my ipsy bag this month
Emily R.
Clay Center, KS
What scents do you have?