Juara Rice Facial Scrub uploaded by Margaret G.

BY JUARA

This softening facial scrub cleanses and exfoliates in one convenient application. Perfectly round, fine exfoliating beads that gently free skin of dead surface cells, revealing fresh, radiant skin. Mild, natural cleansing agents remove dirt and make-up without drying out the skin. Rice starch, rich in skin-conditioning amino-acids, softens the skin. Makes skin look and feel significantly smoother and more radiant, pores are less noticeable. ; see more...

• What scents do you have?Be the first to answer!
  • What are the final results after using the products? I would like t...1 Answers
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't overly impressed with this scrub. Given the price, it's overpriced for what it does. I didn't notice much difference with this scrub compared to drugstore or other scrubs.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample if this and love it. Although it is rough it it I S a scrub and intended to be that way. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth afterwards.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it! My face doesn't feel oily like some reviews said. It feels clean and I really loved the smell! I love that it's vegetarian and doesn't have any harmful ingredients. It is affordable as well!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't consider a scrub as much as a face wash, but it smells super good and soothes my face. I usually use it in the morning and alternate with another soothing face wash I keep on hand.
Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves your face clean does a good job of taking of the days makeup doesn't really have a smell alright product for the price
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells good and works really well. Its kinda rough on my skin but gentler than other exfoliating products
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin. But gives a good exfoliation at the same time. Such a great product. Sometimes it's hard to find a gentle but thorough exfoliator.
Lilah M.
Lilah M.
Bellevue, WA
The smell is incredible and my skin has never looked this good. I don't even want to put makeup on it anymore. It works so great but is so gentle. The packaging is beautiful and really spa quality. I will buy more and more of this product. My skin is so happy!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice facial scrub which is on the gentler side for exfoliators. The formal is thinner than some scrubs I have used but it worked fairly well. Not much of scent but that is okay.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been trying a couple of their products, have to say this one's results came in as no surprise. It leaves the skin super smooth and it also helps to clear up your pores, especially in your nose. I only use it once a week at night, and I love it. I apply it and scrub it in for a couple of minutes especially in my T zone to get out all of the heaviness and dirt that clogs up overtime.
Will definitely continue to use it, price wise I think its competitive with other brands.
Lorain, OH
What are the final results after using the products? I would like to know of a good facial scrub that I could use on my face that leaves it looking great
Lorain, OH
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Dubois, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thoughts on this scrub? I am about to receive in my ipsy bag this month
Emily R.
Emily R.
Clay Center, KS
What scents do you have?