BY JUARA

This softening facial scrub cleanses and exfoliates in one convenient application. Perfectly round, fine exfoliating beads that gently free skin of dead surface cells, revealing fresh, radiant skin. Mild, natural cleansing agents remove dirt and make-up without drying out the skin. Rice starch, rich in skin-conditioning amino-acids, softens the skin. Makes skin look and feel significantly smoother and more radiant, pores are less noticeable. ; see more...

• What scents do you have?Be the first to answer!
  • What are the final results after usin...Any of the scrubs from Cliniqu... 1 Answers
  • What are the final results after usin...It smells good but I didn't se... 1 Answers
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't overly impressed with this scrub. Given the price, it's overpriced for what it does. I didn't notice much difference with this scrub compared to drugstore or other scrubs.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample if this and love it. Although it is rough it it I S a scrub and intended to be that way. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth afterwards.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells good and works really well. Its kinda rough on my skin but gentler than other exfoliating products
Lilah M.
Lilah M.
Bellevue, WA
The smell is incredible and my skin has never looked this good. I don't even want to put makeup on it anymore. It works so great but is so gentle. The packaging is beautiful and really spa quality. I will buy more and more of this product. My skin is so happy!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin. But gives a good exfoliation at the same time. Such a great product. Sometimes it's hard to find a gentle but thorough exfoliator.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice facial scrub which is on the gentler side for exfoliators. The formal is thinner than some scrubs I have used but it worked fairly well. Not much of scent but that is okay.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Newport news, VA
I have been trying a couple of their products, have to say this one's results came in as no surprise. It leaves the skin super smooth and it also helps to clear up your pores, especially in your nose. I only use it once a week at night, and I love it. I apply it and scrub it in for a couple of minutes especially in my T zone to get out all of the heaviness and dirt that clogs up overtime.
Will definitely continue to use it, price wise I think its competitive with other brands.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Waterloo, ON
I don't have this exact product but I have the Rose & Willow Bark Blemish-free Mask. It is amazing. I've done two masks and used it was a spot treatment every night for about a week. The results are unbelievable. My skin looks and feels more healthy than ever. Also, their customer service went above and beyond for me. I ordered through a thirsty and they sent me an expired product. I contacted Juara directly, after the third party would do nothing, and they're sending me a replacement for free.
Lorain, OH
What are the final results after using the products? I would like to know of a good facial scrub that I could use on my face that leaves it looking great
Lorain, OH