BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

• How were you introduced to this product?1 Answers
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
I have to say this is nice. I hardly feel it while cleansing. It does great removing my make up and refreshing my skin. It barely has a scent. I definitely would like to try a full version.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a travel size of  Juara Rice Facial Cleanser in my monthly  iPSY subscription that I like to use in the shower. I don't like the smell of the rice, but besides that there are no other complaints. This cleanser is thin and soothing that doesn't dry out the skin. This gentle product is easy to use and remove while being great for dry and sensitive skin.
Geanthal B.
JUARA limpiador facial y removedor de maquillaje es un producto realmente bueno y eficaz. Muchos productos de limpieza facial para el maquillaje, no limpian al 100% o simplemente no funcionan; primer limpiador facial que me gusta y realmente me funciona completamente para remover mi maquillaje. Y lo mejor ES PARA TODO TIPO DE PIEL!!!
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Loved this facial cleanser. It's like a 2-in-1 because it also moisturizes my face as well as help remove makeup I have forgotten about. It works well with my sensitive skin aswell so no irritation. Made my skin feel super soft and hydrated. It is lightly scented which I loved because I don't lile outting strong scents on my face....it smells like like tanning lotion. Also has a nice lather to it which I love in a facial cleanser. I highly recommend!!
Rachel P.
Received a sample of this product in this month's Ipsy bag! This is a great cleanser. It works well to remove makeup.
Kaye G.
Yes! I love this stuff! The consistency isn't gross and slimy. It goes on easily and washes off with the same ease. The stuff smells really nice and doesn't dry your skin out at all.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong
I received this product a while back in my very first Ipsy glam bag, and absolutely loved it! It was amazing, I have very oily skin, and it helped to get that under control, and it had a very light, clean, amazing scent! Very highly recommend this product to anyone!
Monae M.
St. Louis
This face wash is the TRUTH!!!! I have very oily skin and I get white oil whiteheads (¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that’s only way I can think to describe it. They’re not pimples though) around my mouth and chin and since I have dark skin they show up if you’re looking hard enough and are close enough to my face. But using this regularly helps to keep the oil buildup away. Not too strong of a smell. 4.5 oz for $28. Lasts a long time.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Love this facial cleanser I would say it's in my top 3. It's got a soft pleasant smell and is thin but lathers so great and feels so good on my face. It's like a cleanser and moisturizer in one.
Meredith B.
This is one of the best gentle but effective cleansers I've ever used. I have really dry skin but this felt like it was also a moisturizer. There is no scent, per se, but the smell is super pleasant! I can't comment on price because I received it as a gift but I will definitely be buying another bottle when I run out!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Beauty Junkie Expert
How were you introduced to this product?