BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

• How were you introduced to this product?1 Answers
Juara Rice Facial Cleanser
  • "Loved this facial cleanser. It's like a 2-in-1 because it also moisturizes my face as well as help remove makeup I have forgotten about. It works well with my sensitive skin aswell so no irritation. Made my skin feel super soft and hydrated. It is lightly scented which I loved because I don't lile outting strong scents on my face....it smells like like tanning lotion. Also has a nice lather to it which I love in a facial cleanser. I highly recommend!!" in 4 reviews
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
Remove all makeup either water approved or not, if it works as it says and smells good. đź”– 100% vegetarian. Juara Rice Facial Cleanser
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
I have to say this is nice. I hardly feel it while cleansing. It does great removing my make up and refreshing my skin. It barely has a scent. I definitely would like to try a full version.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a travel size of  Juara Rice Facial Cleanser in my monthly  iPSY subscription that I like to use in the shower. I don't like the smell of the rice, but besides that there are no other complaints. This cleanser is thin and soothing that doesn't dry out the skin. This gentle product is easy to use and remove while being great for dry and sensitive skin.
Geanthal B.
JUARA limpiador facial y removedor de maquillaje es un producto realmente bueno y eficaz. Muchos productos de limpieza facial para el maquillaje, no limpian al 100% o simplemente no funcionan; primer limpiador facial que me gusta y realmente me funciona completamente para remover mi maquillaje. Y lo mejor ES PARA TODO TIPO DE PIEL!!!
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
Rachel P.
Received a sample of this product in this month's Ipsy bag! This is a great cleanser. It works well to remove makeup.
Kaye G.
Yes! I love this stuff! The consistency isn't gross and slimy. It goes on easily and washes off with the same ease. The stuff smells really nice and doesn't dry your skin out at all.
Lora S.
Ezel
I have nothing really bad to say about this cleanser i just wish it had a more pleasant odor. But as far as cleaning my face it does do the job.
Maribel L.
Rio Grande
Excelente producto para pieles grasa y mixta. Me deja la piel muy muy suave y libre de toda grasa. Quisiera que se pudiera conseguir más facilmente.
Camila A.
Bogota
This is a good facial cleanser, and it doesn’t have a scent, which I know is a plus for many people. It’s gentle, so it’s good for everyday use. I rated it three stars because I think it’s not outstanding and it’s also not worth the high price.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
How were you introduced to this product?