BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

• How were you introduced to this product?1 Answers
Nicole N.
Hopatcong
I received this product a while back in my very first Ipsy glam bag, and absolutely loved it! It was amazing, I have very oily skin, and it helped to get that under control, and it had a very light, clean, amazing scent! Very highly recommend this product to anyone!
Monae M.
St. Louis
This face wash is the TRUTH!!!! I have very oily skin and I get white oil whiteheads (¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that’s only way I can think to describe it. They’re not pimples though) around my mouth and chin and since I have dark skin they show up if you’re looking hard enough and are close enough to my face. But using this regularly helps to keep the oil buildup away. Not too strong of a smell. 4.5 oz for $28. Lasts a long time.
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
I have to say this is nice. I hardly feel it while cleansing. It does great removing my make up and refreshing my skin. It barely has a scent. I definitely would like to try a full version.
Meredith B.
This is one of the best gentle but effective cleansers I've ever used. I have really dry skin but this felt like it was also a moisturizer. There is no scent, per se, but the smell is super pleasant! I can't comment on price because I received it as a gift but I will definitely be buying another bottle when I run out!
Geanthal B.
JUARA limpiador facial y removedor de maquillaje es un producto realmente bueno y eficaz. Muchos productos de limpieza facial para el maquillaje, no limpian al 100% o simplemente no funcionan; primer limpiador facial que me gusta y realmente me funciona completamente para remover mi maquillaje. Y lo mejor ES PARA TODO TIPO DE PIEL!!!
Allison L.
Clyde, OH
I received this item in my ipsy bag this month and I love it! It cleanses my face and leaves my skin so soft!! The smell isn't amazing but it not that bad either. The product lathers so easily, I recommend giving this a chance!
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Loved this facial cleanser. It's like a 2-in-1 because it also moisturizes my face as well as help remove makeup I have forgotten about. It works well with my sensitive skin aswell so no irritation. Made my skin feel super soft and hydrated. It is lightly scented which I loved because I don't lile outting strong scents on my face....it smells like like tanning lotion. Also has a nice lather to it which I love in a facial cleanser. I highly recommend!!
Rachel P.
Received a sample of this product in this month's Ipsy bag! This is a great cleanser. It works well to remove makeup.
Tor P.
This is absolutely awesome. This removed all of my eye makeup without leaving any residue. I didn't take off my mascara and it took minimal washing to remove it completely. Normally for cleansers they leave the pencil eyeliner and the mascara and gives me raccoon eyes. This? Nothing. This one didn't irritate my eyes or bother them at all. Sorry tarte cleanser, this one wins.
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm one of those who makes sure to scrub their cleansers into their skin for almost a full 60 seconds, it's an easy way to tell which cleansers are just to harsh/drying. This is neither. It doesn't lather much, but my face feels so clean and soft. I'm not really dry or tight feeling afterward and it seems to get all my makeup off, which is always awesome.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Beauty Junkie Expert
How were you introduced to this product?