BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

• How were you introduced to this product?1 Answers
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm one of those who makes sure to scrub their cleansers into their skin for almost a full 60 seconds, it's an easy way to tell which cleansers are just to harsh/drying. This is neither. It doesn't lather much, but my face feels so clean and soft. I'm not really dry or tight feeling afterward and it seems to get all my makeup off, which is always awesome.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Love this facial cleanser I would say it's in my top 3. It's got a soft pleasant smell and is thin but lathers so great and feels so good on my face. It's like a cleanser and moisturizer in one.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
I have to say this is nice. I hardly feel it while cleansing. It does great removing my make up and refreshing my skin. It barely has a scent. I definitely would like to try a full version.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
I received this in my August Ipsy bag. I really enjoyed using this product. It lathered nicely and the smell wasn't unpleasant. It made my skin feel very clean and refreshed and removed a little bit of leftover mascara. I would recommend.
Allison L.
Clyde , OH
I received this item in my ipsy bag this month and I love it! It cleanses my face and leaves my skin so soft!! The smell isn't amazing but it not that bad either. The product lathers so easily, I recommend giving this a chance!
Meredith B.
This is one of the best gentle but effective cleansers I've ever used. I have really dry skin but this felt like it was also a moisturizer. There is no scent, per se, but the smell is super pleasant! I can't comment on price because I received it as a gift but I will definitely be buying another bottle when I run out!
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Smells clean and fresh. I didn't notice a huge difference than the cleansers I use normally. I felt the directions are a little involved as a busy mom and I barely have time or remember to wash my face.
Kaye G.
Yes! I love this stuff! The consistency isn't gross and slimy. It goes on easily and washes off with the same ease. The stuff smells really nice and doesn't dry your skin out at all.
Shanna M.
Youngstown , OH
I got this for free and I love it! It is thick until you mix it with water. It is gentle on your skin, has a pleasant light scent, and leaves your face soft. if I didn't get it for free I would not have paid for it. That's my only negative- the price.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
Really nice cleanser! Has a creamy lovely texture, cleanses really well - even with makeup on, and smells really good! Leaves skin soft and clean.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
How were you introduced to this product?