BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

• How were you introduced to this product?1 Answers
Juara Rice Facial Cleanser
  • "Loved this facial cleanser. It's like a 2-in-1 because it also moisturizes my face as well as help remove makeup I have forgotten about. It works well with my sensitive skin aswell so no irritation. Made my skin feel super soft and hydrated. It is lightly scented which I loved because I don't lile outting strong scents on my face....it smells like like tanning lotion. Also has a nice lather to it which I love in a facial cleanser. I highly recommend!!" in 4 reviews
Mary S.
Fort worth, TX
I'm one of those who makes sure to scrub their cleansers into their skin for almost a full 60 seconds, it's an easy way to tell which cleansers are just to harsh/drying. This is neither. It doesn't lather much, but my face feels so clean and soft. I'm not really dry or tight feeling afterward and it seems to get all my makeup off, which is always awesome.
Esther K.
Hyattsville, MD
I love love love this cleanser. I was having horrible breakouts for a few years and kept switching things around. I started using this and the breakouts just stopped. It foams a bit but not a ton. It doesn't have a strong smell which is nice. It's a bit expensive but it is completely worth it.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Love this facial cleanser I would say it's in my top 3. It's got a soft pleasant smell and is thin but lathers so great and feels so good on my face. It's like a cleanser and moisturizer in one.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
I received this in my August Ipsy bag. I really enjoyed using this product. It lathered nicely and the smell wasn't unpleasant. It made my skin feel very clean and refreshed and removed a little bit of leftover mascara. I would recommend.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
I have to say this is nice. I hardly feel it while cleansing. It does great removing my make up and refreshing my skin. It barely has a scent. I definitely would like to try a full version.
Allison L.
Clyde , OH
I received this item in my ipsy bag this month and I love it! It cleanses my face and leaves my skin so soft!! The smell isn't amazing but it not that bad either. The product lathers so easily, I recommend giving this a chance!
Jennifer W.
New York
Average and not worth the price. Have found other cleansers that are far better. Also did not work with my sensitive skin. Dried out my oily skin and created irritation. Would not recommend.
Meredith B.
This is one of the best gentle but effective cleansers I've ever used. I have really dry skin but this felt like it was also a moisturizer. There is no scent, per se, but the smell is super pleasant! I can't comment on price because I received it as a gift but I will definitely be buying another bottle when I run out!
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Smells clean and fresh. I didn't notice a huge difference than the cleansers I use normally. I felt the directions are a little involved as a busy mom and I barely have time or remember to wash my face.
Kaye G.
Yes! I love this stuff! The consistency isn't gross and slimy. It goes on easily and washes off with the same ease. The stuff smells really nice and doesn't dry your skin out at all.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
How were you introduced to this product?