BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

• How were you introduced to this product?1 Answers
Allison L.
Clyde, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item in my ipsy bag this month and I love it! It cleanses my face and leaves my skin so soft!! The smell isn't amazing but it not that bad either. The product lathers so easily, I recommend giving this a chance!
Meredith B.
This is one of the best gentle but effective cleansers I've ever used. I have really dry skin but this felt like it was also a moisturizer. There is no scent, per se, but the smell is super pleasant! I can't comment on price because I received it as a gift but I will definitely be buying another bottle when I run out!
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells clean and fresh. I didn't notice a huge difference than the cleansers I use normally. I felt the directions are a little involved as a busy mom and I barely have time or remember to wash my face.
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say this is nice. I hardly feel it while cleansing. It does great removing my make up and refreshing my skin. It barely has a scent. I definitely would like to try a full version.
Kaye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! I love this stuff! The consistency isn't gross and slimy. It goes on easily and washes off with the same ease. The stuff smells really nice and doesn't dry your skin out at all.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
Really nice cleanser! Has a creamy lovely texture, cleanses really well - even with makeup on, and smells really good! Leaves skin soft and clean.
Livy M.
Fridley,MN
Super duper great product after application your skin feels very smooth and looks very clear.
Rachel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample of this product in this month's Ipsy bag! This is a great cleanser. It works well to remove makeup.
Shanna M.
Youngstown , OH
I got this for free and I love it! It is thick until you mix it with water. It is gentle on your skin, has a pleasant light scent, and leaves your face soft. if I didn't get it for free I would not have paid for it. That's my only negative- the price.
Geanthal B.
JUARA limpiador facial y removedor de maquillaje es un producto realmente bueno y eficaz. Muchos productos de limpieza facial para el maquillaje, no limpian al 100% o simplemente no funcionan; primer limpiador facial que me gusta y realmente me funciona completamente para remover mi maquillaje. Y lo mejor ES PARA TODO TIPO DE PIEL!!!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Beauty Junkie Expert
How were you introduced to this product?