BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

• How were you introduced to this product?1 Answers
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a travel size of  Juara Rice Facial Cleanser in my monthly  iPSY subscription that I like to use in the shower. I don't like the smell of the rice, but besides that there are no other complaints. This cleanser is thin and soothing that doesn't dry out the skin. This gentle product is easy to use and remove while being great for dry and sensitive skin.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
This face wash is the TRUTH!!!! I have very oily skin and I get white oil whiteheads (¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that’s only way I can think to describe it. They’re not pimples though) around my mouth and chin and since I have dark skin they show up if you’re looking hard enough and are close enough to my face. But using this regularly helps to keep the oil buildup away. Not too strong of a smell. 4.5 oz for $28. Lasts a long time.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
A little bit goes a long way. It does have a slight smell. Nothing off putting. It makes my skin feel so soft and clean. I would recommend this to anybody looking for a good facial cleanser.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
This facial cleanser is very light & unscented! it is for all skin types. Removes make up while leaving a soft feel to your face! I received it in my ipsy bag & will add to my wish list!
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Best gentle cleanser ever! Absolutely love it! Nourished you Face . I love to use it to take my makeup off before I use my Clarisonic. Such a great product! Will definitely buy more.
Esther K.
Hyattsville, MD
I love love love this cleanser. I was having horrible breakouts for a few years and kept switching things around. I started using this and the breakouts just stopped. It foams a bit but not a ton. It doesn't have a strong smell which is nice. It's a bit expensive but it is completely worth it.
Katie J.
san antonio
I’ve been using this and it’s really nice. I have dry skin and it doesn’t add to that. It doesn’t make my face feel tight and it removes my makeup very well. I really like this stuff!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this product a while back in my very first Ipsy glam bag, and absolutely loved it! It was amazing, I have very oily skin, and it helped to get that under control, and it had a very light, clean, amazing scent! Very highly recommend this product to anyone!
Jennifer W.
New York
Average and not worth the price. Have found other cleansers that are far better. Also did not work with my sensitive skin. Dried out my oily skin and created irritation. Would not recommend.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Loved this facial cleanser. It's like a 2-in-1 because it also moisturizes my face as well as help remove makeup I have forgotten about. It works well with my sensitive skin aswell so no irritation. Made my skin feel super soft and hydrated. It is lightly scented which I loved because I don't lile outting strong scents on my face....it smells like like tanning lotion. Also has a nice lather to it which I love in a facial cleanser. I highly recommend!!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
How were you introduced to this product?