BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

• How were you introduced to this product?1 Answers
Juara Rice Facial Cleanser
  • "Loved this facial cleanser. It's like a 2-in-1 because it also moisturizes my face as well as help remove makeup I have forgotten about. It works well with my sensitive skin aswell so no irritation. Made my skin feel super soft and hydrated. It is lightly scented which I loved because I don't lile outting strong scents on my face....it smells like like tanning lotion. Also has a nice lather to it which I love in a facial cleanser. I highly recommend!!" in 4 reviews
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a travel size of  Juara Rice Facial Cleanser in my monthly  iPSY subscription that I like to use in the shower. I don't like the smell of the rice, but besides that there are no other complaints. This cleanser is thin and soothing that doesn't dry out the skin. This gentle product is easy to use and remove while being great for dry and sensitive skin.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
This face wash is the TRUTH!!!! I have very oily skin and I get white oil whiteheads (¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that’s only way I can think to describe it. They’re not pimples though) around my mouth and chin and since I have dark skin they show up if you’re looking hard enough and are close enough to my face. But using this regularly helps to keep the oil buildup away. Not too strong of a smell. 4.5 oz for $28. Lasts a long time.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
This facial cleanser is very light & unscented! it is for all skin types. Removes make up while leaving a soft feel to your face! I received it in my ipsy bag & will add to my wish list!
Katie J.
san antonio
I’ve been using this and it’s really nice. I have dry skin and it doesn’t add to that. It doesn’t make my face feel tight and it removes my makeup very well. I really like this stuff!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this product a while back in my very first Ipsy glam bag, and absolutely loved it! It was amazing, I have very oily skin, and it helped to get that under control, and it had a very light, clean, amazing scent! Very highly recommend this product to anyone!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
A little bit goes a long way. It does have a slight smell. Nothing off putting. It makes my skin feel so soft and clean. I would recommend this to anybody looking for a good facial cleanser.
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Received this amazing product in my ipsy this month and it has changed my life. I normally thought cleanser where suppose to leave your face with a tight clean feeling until I got this. My face is so soft, smooth, and clean feeling after I use this. I don't even need a moisturizer it feels so amazing. The smell is alright, not my favorite but it's not to strong. It lathers up really well on the face and doesn't strip my skin.
Tor P.
This is absolutely awesome. This removed all of my eye makeup without leaving any residue. I didn't take off my mascara and it took minimal washing to remove it completely. Normally for cleansers they leave the pencil eyeliner and the mascara and gives me raccoon eyes. This? Nothing. This one didn't irritate my eyes or bother them at all. Sorry tarte cleanser, this one wins.
Addie B.
I received a sample size of this product in my ipsy bag. It's okay in my opinion. It's super liquidy and thin, which isn't my favorite for a face cleanser. The smell is interesting, I can faintly smell rice. I think it leave my face clean but it doesn't have the same feeling of some of my other face cleansers. I do like that it feels natural and healthy on my face
Katie C.
Winter Haven
How were you introduced to this product?