BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

• How were you introduced to this product?1 Answers
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Received this amazing product in my ipsy this month and it has changed my life. I normally thought cleanser where suppose to leave your face with a tight clean feeling until I got this. My face is so soft, smooth, and clean feeling after I use this. I don't even need a moisturizer it feels so amazing. The smell is alright, not my favorite but it's not to strong. It lathers up really well on the face and doesn't strip my skin.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong
I received this product a while back in my very first Ipsy glam bag, and absolutely loved it! It was amazing, I have very oily skin, and it helped to get that under control, and it had a very light, clean, amazing scent! Very highly recommend this product to anyone!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a travel size of  Juara Rice Facial Cleanser in my monthly  iPSY subscription that I like to use in the shower. I don't like the smell of the rice, but besides that there are no other complaints. This cleanser is thin and soothing that doesn't dry out the skin. This gentle product is easy to use and remove while being great for dry and sensitive skin.
Monae M.
St. Louis
This face wash is the TRUTH!!!! I have very oily skin and I get white oil whiteheads (¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that’s only way I can think to describe it. They’re not pimples though) around my mouth and chin and since I have dark skin they show up if you’re looking hard enough and are close enough to my face. But using this regularly helps to keep the oil buildup away. Not too strong of a smell. 4.5 oz for $28. Lasts a long time.
Tor P.
This is absolutely awesome. This removed all of my eye makeup without leaving any residue. I didn't take off my mascara and it took minimal washing to remove it completely. Normally for cleansers they leave the pencil eyeliner and the mascara and gives me raccoon eyes. This? Nothing. This one didn't irritate my eyes or bother them at all. Sorry tarte cleanser, this one wins.
Addie B.
I received a sample size of this product in my ipsy bag. It's okay in my opinion. It's super liquidy and thin, which isn't my favorite for a face cleanser. The smell is interesting, I can faintly smell rice. I think it leave my face clean but it doesn't have the same feeling of some of my other face cleansers. I do like that it feels natural and healthy on my face
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm one of those who makes sure to scrub their cleansers into their skin for almost a full 60 seconds, it's an easy way to tell which cleansers are just to harsh/drying. This is neither. It doesn't lather much, but my face feels so clean and soft. I'm not really dry or tight feeling afterward and it seems to get all my makeup off, which is always awesome.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Love this facial cleanser I would say it's in my top 3. It's got a soft pleasant smell and is thin but lathers so great and feels so good on my face. It's like a cleanser and moisturizer in one.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
I received this in my August Ipsy bag. I really enjoyed using this product. It lathered nicely and the smell wasn't unpleasant. It made my skin feel very clean and refreshed and removed a little bit of leftover mascara. I would recommend.
Allison L.
Clyde, OH
I received this item in my ipsy bag this month and I love it! It cleanses my face and leaves my skin so soft!! The smell isn't amazing but it not that bad either. The product lathers so easily, I recommend giving this a chance!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Beauty Junkie Expert
How were you introduced to this product?