BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this facial cleanser. It's like a 2-in-1 because it also moisturizes my face as well as help remove makeup I have forgotten about. It works well with my sensitive skin aswell so no irritation. Made my skin feel super soft and hydrated. It is lightly scented which I loved because I don't lile outting strong scents on my face....it smells like like tanning lotion. Also has a nice lather to it which I love in a facial cleanser. I highly recommend!!
Winter Haven
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a travel size of  Juara Rice Facial Cleanser in my monthly  iPSY subscription that I like to use in the shower. I don't like the smell of the rice, but besides that there are no other complaints. This cleanser is thin and soothing that doesn't dry out the skin. This gentle product is easy to use and remove while being great for dry and sensitive skin.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this amazing product in my ipsy this month and it has changed my life. I normally thought cleanser where suppose to leave your face with a tight clean feeling until I got this. My face is so soft, smooth, and clean feeling after I use this. I don't even need a moisturizer it feels so amazing. The smell is alright, not my favorite but it's not to strong. It lathers up really well on the face and doesn't strip my skin.
Tor P.
Tor P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely awesome. This removed all of my eye makeup without leaving any residue. I didn't take off my mascara and it took minimal washing to remove it completely. Normally for cleansers they leave the pencil eyeliner and the mascara and gives me raccoon eyes. This? Nothing. This one didn't irritate my eyes or bother them at all. Sorry tarte cleanser, this one wins.
Addie B.
Addie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this product in my ipsy bag. It's okay in my opinion. It's super liquidy and thin, which isn't my favorite for a face cleanser. The smell is interesting, I can faintly smell rice. I think it leave my face clean but it doesn't have the same feeling of some of my other face cleansers. I do like that it feels natural and healthy on my face
Mary S.
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm one of those who makes sure to scrub their cleansers into their skin for almost a full 60 seconds, it's an easy way to tell which cleansers are just to harsh/drying. This is neither. It doesn't lather much, but my face feels so clean and soft. I'm not really dry or tight feeling afterward and it seems to get all my makeup off, which is always awesome.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my August Ipsy bag. I really enjoyed using this product. It lathered nicely and the smell wasn't unpleasant. It made my skin feel very clean and refreshed and removed a little bit of leftover mascara. I would recommend.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Clyde, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item in my ipsy bag this month and I love it! It cleanses my face and leaves my skin so soft!! The smell isn't amazing but it not that bad either. The product lathers so easily, I recommend giving this a chance!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells clean and fresh. I didn't notice a huge difference than the cleansers I use normally. I felt the directions are a little involved as a busy mom and I barely have time or remember to wash my face.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this facial cleanser I would say it's in my top 3. It's got a soft pleasant smell and is thin but lathers so great and feels so good on my face. It's like a cleanser and moisturizer in one.
Winter Haven
Beauty Junkie Expert
How were you introduced to this product?