Juara Rice Facial Cleanser uploaded by Kaye G.Juara Rice Facial Cleanser uploaded by Jenn F.

BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my August Ipsy bag. I really enjoyed using this product. It lathered nicely and the smell wasn't unpleasant. It made my skin feel very clean and refreshed and removed a little bit of leftover mascara. I would recommend.
Kaye G.
Kaye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! I love this stuff! The consistency isn't gross and slimy. It goes on easily and washes off with the same ease. The stuff smells really nice and doesn't dry your skin out at all.
Livy M.
Livy M.
Fridley,MN
Super duper great product after application your skin feels very smooth and looks very clear.
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
Really nice cleanser! Has a creamy lovely texture, cleanses really well - even with makeup on, and smells really good! Leaves skin soft and clean.
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Youngstown , OH
I got this for free and I love it! It is thick until you mix it with water. It is gentle on your skin, has a pleasant light scent, and leaves your face soft. if I didn't get it for free I would not have paid for it. That's my only negative- the price.