BY JUARA

Get Clean, Super Soft Skin. A foaming, sulfate-free rinse-off cleanser which removes make-up and skin-dulling debris with gentle cleansers, while evoking the traditional Indonesian ritual of a rice water rinse. This gentle cleanser removes dirt and make-up without any taut after-feel. Its soap-free formulation prevents moisture loss and will leave your skin feeling super soft. ;   see more...

Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this facial cleanser. It's like a 2-in-1 because it also moisturizes my face as well as help remove makeup I have forgotten about. It works well with my sensitive skin aswell so no irritation. Made my skin feel super soft and hydrated. It is lightly scented which I loved because I don't lile outting strong scents on my face....it smells like like tanning lotion. Also has a nice lather to it which I love in a facial cleanser. I highly recommend!!
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this amazing product in my ipsy this month and it has changed my life. I normally thought cleanser where suppose to leave your face with a tight clean feeling until I got this. My face is so soft, smooth, and clean feeling after I use this. I don't even need a moisturizer it feels so amazing. The smell is alright, not my favorite but it's not to strong. It lathers up really well on the face and doesn't strip my skin.
Tor P.
Tor P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely awesome. This removed all of my eye makeup without leaving any residue. I didn't take off my mascara and it took minimal washing to remove it completely. Normally for cleansers they leave the pencil eyeliner and the mascara and gives me raccoon eyes. This? Nothing. This one didn't irritate my eyes or bother them at all. Sorry tarte cleanser, this one wins.
Addie B.
Addie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this product in my ipsy bag. It's okay in my opinion. It's super liquidy and thin, which isn't my favorite for a face cleanser. The smell is interesting, I can faintly smell rice. I think it leave my face clean but it doesn't have the same feeling of some of my other face cleansers. I do like that it feels natural and healthy on my face
Mary S.
Mary S.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm one of those who makes sure to scrub their cleansers into their skin for almost a full 60 seconds, it's an easy way to tell which cleansers are just to harsh/drying. This is neither. It doesn't lather much, but my face feels so clean and soft. I'm not really dry or tight feeling afterward and it seems to get all my makeup off, which is always awesome.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clinton , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my August Ipsy bag. I really enjoyed using this product. It lathered nicely and the smell wasn't unpleasant. It made my skin feel very clean and refreshed and removed a little bit of leftover mascara. I would recommend.
Kaye G.
Kaye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! I love this stuff! The consistency isn't gross and slimy. It goes on easily and washes off with the same ease. The stuff smells really nice and doesn't dry your skin out at all.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample of this product in this month's Ipsy bag! This is a great cleanser. It works well to remove makeup.
Livy M.
Livy M.
Fridley,MN
Super duper great product after application your skin feels very smooth and looks very clear.
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Youngstown , OH
I got this for free and I love it! It is thick until you mix it with water. It is gentle on your skin, has a pleasant light scent, and leaves your face soft. if I didn't get it for free I would not have paid for it. That's my only negative- the price.