BY JUARA

When it comes to nourishing our bodies, we have one mantra: the more natural, the better. That’s why we’re slathering on the good stuff with this rich hand balm inspired by traditional Indonesian healers. It’s packed with straight-from-the-earth ingredients including illipe butter and sea algae to firm and plump parched skin. A blend of coconut and other natural oils heal and hydrate for hands that are smooth, soft, and healthy as can be.

Buy on Bloomin...*
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Love, love, love this. Makes your hands so soft. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. It's better than any lotion I've used. Price is great too. If you haven't tried this....do so now.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Pacifica, CA
I received an 8ml (.27oz) sample of this in my March 2017 Birchbox subscription box.  Right off the bat, it has a nice sweet coconut smell.  Not overpowering.  A little goes a long way, one pea sized dot on each hand covers each hand.  It does feel thicker and more occlusive than other hand lotions that I've tried, which are more slippery.  However, it does leave kind of a greasy film on my hands and doesn't soak in completely.  For that reason, I would probably use it more as a daily cuticle cream than a hand cream.  The full size is 2.5 oz and runs about $20, which is IMO too expensive for my personal needs.  This is a good choice for someone who has chronically dry/cracked skin on their hands.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
NJ
Love this moisturizer! I get really dry hands from constantly washing them, which can cause the skin around my fingers to get dry and cracked (which is not only ugly, but also can be very painful at times). This not only moisturizes the skin on my hands to make them feel softer, but it also smells amazing! I would definitely recommend it.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great balm for your hands. It really helped hydrate my skin and nails, making my nails healthier and grow longer and faster. It smelled great too. I would put it on at night before bed as part of my bedtime beauty routine and it would make my hands feel great all day long!
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Had such a pretty,yet subtle coconut fragrance to it, that I alone like it for that reason. This is a hand cream that I always keep around, it keeps hands very soft and hydrated.,i also like to use it daily for my cubicles.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
This lotions smells so yummy! It soothes my dry hands and really helps moisturize my dry skin and cuticles. It does stay greasy, but I love how smooth it feels. I also really enjoy that it's 100% vegetarian and cruelty free.
Kaila K.
Kaila K.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product. Mild coconut smell. Friends called it like Banana Boat smell. Moisturizing. Use it several times daily
Vineetha G.
Vineetha G.
Santa Clara, CA
Very subtle coconut fragrance.
Very lovely packaging
Easily absorbs into you hands and nail leaving it silky smooths for a long time .
Keenia S.
Keenia S.
Is this balm long lasting in between hand washing? Are your hand noticeably softer and healthier with 1 application?
Agoura Hills, CA
how strong is this scent.
Agoura Hills, CA
how strong is this scent.