Juara Candlenut Hydrating Shower Gel 12oz uploaded by Elizabeth  H.

BY JUARA

This gently foaming & hydrating shower gel contains nourishing candlenut oil to deeply moisturize, leaving skin velvety smooth and refreshed. Our sulfate-free formula gently and thoroughly cleanses skin without overdrying, leaving it healthy and soft. Traditionally used in ancient Indonesian beauty rituals, candlenut oil is known for its hydrating power and with a signature velvety feel. The fragrance is infused with the scent of lush greens, delicate freesia, white blooming jasmine, bergamot and rose-with just a hint of fresh coconut to delight your senses. Your shower will never be the same. Sulfate-free gentle, natural cleansing agents are used to make sure the skin is not stripped or irritated. Paraben-free. Directions: Pour onto hand or sponge and lather over body. Rinse thoroughly with water and towel dry. For best results, follow with Juara Candlenut Body Creme. Suitable for all skin types. Net Weight: 12 oz. / 355 ml Ingredients: Water/Eau, Disodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Candlenut (Aleurites Moluccana) Nut Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenylpropanol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoy the scent of this body wash. It also subs up really good. I've noticed that it does better on a brand new puff ball vs a older one that's the only downside. Other then that I like.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a big fan of this shower gel. The candlenut scent is beautiful- not a heavy scent but is very light and unique. I have never been a huge shower gel person but I did take the plunge not this item. I would also recommend the matching body creme- I wish I had bought both at the same time.
Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
Absolutely love this shower gel. It smells amazing. They don't test their products on animals and it leaves your skins silky smooth. Amazing product and definitely worth
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this Juara shower gel. It smells so good and has a great lather. I love the whole candlenut line that they make.
Marit C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Same great scent as the body creme, I do wish that it lathered a bit more, but it gets the job done while not drying out my winter skin.