BY JUARA

Ultra-rich Balm for Hands and Body Relieves Even the Driest Skin Protects skin from the drying effects of water, wind, and other harsh elements with a soft, cushiony barrier. Containing candlenut oil, revered in Indonesia for its supremely moisturizing properties and velvety touch, this balm deeply nourishes, leaving a smooth, protective finish. ; see more...

Julia K.
Norton, MA
I first received a sample version of this product In a beauty box that I was subscribed to and I instantly fell in love. It smells amazing, isn't oily, and I only need a dot of it on my hands and they are instantly softened and moisturized. Coming from someone who can't stand dry hands, or dry skin in general, TRY THIS PRODUCT.
Samantha T.
This stuff smells wonderful and makes for a great hand cream. Price tag is a little high for it
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I got this sample in birchbox and so far this product smells so good and is hydrating!
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
It smells ok, it works ok, but the price in my opinion is too high. It is a nice creamy lotion but does not give you a long lasting softness that I have found in other hand creams. I would not recommend this at the price it is, but on sale I say go for it!
Andi G.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is amazing! It makes my hands feel so soft, almost like velvet. It's not oily or thick, but so moisturizing and effective. I usually only need to apply it once a day to get soft hands all day.
Bree N.
The scent reminds me of when I go tanning. I love the smell of Caribbean and coconut. Goes on smooth. Not clumpy or sticky. Very smooth. Mosturizing my hands as needed for this cold weather.
Justine A.
I love this Juara hand balm. It keeps my hands really soft and it smells great. I love the quality of Juara products. They're top notch.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I love this product! I have really dry cuticles and this helps majorly! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Plus it smells great!
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Awesome cream smells good and makes your body soft I put on feet than socks and my feet feel so soft the next day
Kristen C.
Juara Candlenut is amazing! It leaves your skin smooth and feeling sexy. The smell is amazing as well!
Rosangela D.
Is it moistured enough to use on dry skin
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Yes it does I use on my feet.