BY JUARA

Ultra-rich Balm for Hands and Body Relieves Even the Driest Skin Protects skin from the drying effects of water, wind, and other harsh elements with a soft, cushiony barrier. Containing candlenut oil, revered in Indonesia for its supremely moisturizing properties and velvety touch, this balm deeply nourishes, leaving a smooth, protective finish. ; see more...

Juara Candlenut Hand & Body Balm
  • "This cream is absolutely amazing. The formula is great for dry skin during the winter and it smells delightful. Definitely a must have product!" in 5 reviews
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my all-time favorite hand and body cream. I always stock up for winter time. I keep a travel size container in my pocket book for when I'm on the road a lot. Keeps my hands super hydrated through all the hand washing and sanitizer usage at rest stops on really long trips. And it smells super heavenly!
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I love the way this product smells! I keep it in my travel cosmetic bag and use it all the time. It keeps my skin from becoming too dry and it’s very smooth. Feels luxurious and it is not greasy. I will definitely repurchase.
Jamie K.
Las Vegas
Omg. Holy grail product! This stuff is so moisturizing and just amazing! I got it as a gift. It’s so gentle and it smells so amazing! It’s worth every single penny and I highly recommend this to everyone!
OneDay C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received this in two Birchboxes. Love this hand cream, it’s thick and offers intense moisture. It absorbs pretty well, it is slightly oily/greasy so I use it at night.
Laura M.
Belleville , IL
Received this small travel size one in my birchbox. I tested on my hands first. Love the feel. Doesn't feel too oily. I like how it minimized my pores on my hand too. Smells nice. Would I buy the big size? Absolutely
Amber M.
Orlando
I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I really like it. It smells good, although a bit strong, but it doesn't mix well with the scent of some of the perfumes I wear. It is very hydrating and so smooth. I definitely plan on buying the full size.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
It smells ok, it works ok, but the price in my opinion is too high. It is a nice creamy lotion but does not give you a long lasting softness that I have found in other hand creams. I would not recommend this at the price it is, but on sale I say go for it!
Jennifer S.
I got this as a sample in a beauty box I am subscribed to. I have dry torn up fingers and hands. I put this on and they felt better. They are soft, not aching from the peeling spots, and it smells great. It is nice and thick. It absorbs well and no greasy afterwards.
Julia K.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I first received a sample version of this product In a beauty box that I was subscribed to and I instantly fell in love. It smells amazing, isn't oily, and I only need a dot of it on my hands and they are instantly softened and moisturized. Coming from someone who can't stand dry hands, or dry skin in general, TRY THIS PRODUCT.
Elissa H.
The scent reminds me of when I go tanning. I love the smell of Caribbean and coconut. Goes on smooth. Not clumpy or sticky. Very smooth. Mosturizing my hands as needed for this cold weather.
Rosangela D.
Is it moistured enough to use on dry skin
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Yes it does I use on my feet.