BY JUARA

Exfoliate and Moisturize on the go! This elegant, creamy polish refines and softens skin in one single application. Natural shell grains gently lift off dead surface cells and dulling debris to reveal more radiant skin, priming it for better absorption of the softening and hydrating power of candlenut oil. This formulation contains no surfactants, leaving a comfortable veil of moisture on the skin. ; see more...

Staci D.
I got a sample of the Juara moisturizer that I really liked so I bought the full size. It did feel a little thicker than the sample but still good.  The smell is a mix between a musk and a scent that reminds me of the beach.  I Also I like that this brand is manufactured in the USA.  I would recommend this!
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My all time favorite cream. Has the best smell in the world imo and makes my skin soft and hydrated. It's pricey but there's no better body cream.
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite scrub! It smells like coffee while it exfoliates my skin to leave it soft and smooth.